Trusted Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November 2017 Thread, Spoilers

I loved that Jason went to see Monica, that was a nice touch.  However, I think that I will miss the old style of the Quartermaine Thanksgiving with dinner always going wrong for one reason or another.  I was hoping that maybe Tracy and Luke would show up at the last minute and have dinner with Monica.  I guess I don't do well with change even in my own family with losing loved ones and having holidays seem so different.  Anyway, I sure am enjoying Jason being back, I really like General Hospital much better with him in it. I can do without Olivia though.  I think I liked Alexis with Ned a lot better but I guess the writers felt they were friends only.

Honored Contributor

I'm guessing that they won't do away with the Quartermaine tradition.

I'm thinking Monica's flight will be canceled and she will be back at the house.  Something will happen at Lulu and Dante's and they will end up at the Quartermaines as well as Ned and Mama Pasta. 

Monica said one too many times "no one will be here for Thanksgiving" for no one to be there for Thanksgiving. 

Honored Contributor

There better be pizza in the Q mansion this week or it's not GH anymore. 

Bonus points if Roxy gets head of the box seating.  It's been too long.  

Honored Contributor

Oh my, I saw true raw emotion from Michael yesteray. It's one of the few times one of his scenes actually drew me in. Of course he was interacting with Jason. 

This drug storyline could be a good one with Anna overseeing Valentin, Finn, and hopefully Sonny. Sonny and Anna have worked together. Finn already told Sonny about his concern with the opioid overdoses he's seeing at the hospital. I hope Valentin mentions to Anna that Cassandra approached Sonny about a business deal and was immediately shut down once Sonny realized she was a friend of Valentin's. Anna may encourage Sonny to give Cass the access she wants. Does anyone think Finn is going to offer Cass help with the research she needs for her synthetic product?

Nice save from Chet with the online "outing" of Amy and Nathan and he did it without any prompting from Madam PR aka Maxie. Looks like the sale of books increased which was all Quinn was interested in.  Nelle is going to be po'ed if her revenge act turns out to be a postive thing and everyone benefits. Oh, except her.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Esteemed Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

There better be pizza in the Q mansion this week or it's not GH anymore. 

Bonus points if Roxy gets head of the box seating.  It's been too long.  

How about a switch. They plan on pizza and they ordered it ahead of time, but at the last minute a catering service shows up at the wrong mansion with a full course turkey dinner. That would be novel.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique  I am waiting for the Finn gets readdicted storyline.  He's playing with fire.  Around the time that happens, Hayden will be back with their baby but will keep the kid from him because he is strung out again plus believe the Anna romance.  She'll disappear again.

@RainCityWoman I like it but I still vote pizza.  It's just tradition unless it's the last show in which case, go for it.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Laura14    I don't want Finn to go down that road again. Trying to think logically about drug addiction. Finn got addicted because of his disease and his pain. He wasn't a recreational drug user. He managed to not use after Hayden's hasty and unexpected departure . Now I hope since he has friends and a support system he won't get pulled back in; however if he deliberately sets himself up to work with Cassandra, who knows?

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Super Contributor

Does anyone else remember that one of the ways they identified Jake Doe as Jason was by a brain scan that Patrick and Robin compared to brain scans of Jason?  His scarring was consistent with the injury and surgery that Jason had after the car accident with AJ. 

When they pulled out this twin story I remembered this and thought what are the odds the twin would have the identical brain scarring...then the Franco pushed Drew down the stairs came up and I still wondered how it would be exactly the same scarring and injury.

I am thrilled to have the original Jason back....but really hating this story line

Honored Contributor

I had to look up Monica's age today because she looks like she probably needs hip replacement surgery.  She is 72 and Stuart Damon is 80.  

They are the Lila and Edward of my generation.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor

Since Jason was shot, wouldn't he have a scar?