Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November 2017 Thread, Spoilers

[ Edited ]

@tedEbear wrote:

@RainCityWoman--Do you have something to say about Carly not beng a sweet soul?Woman Wink----------tedEbear

No, but apparently YOU do. So do tell. I'd love to know where her sweetness lies.

Esteemed Contributor

Real life Britt and Morgan were supposedly engaged when they were both working on GH.  I thought they split, but, who knows.  I don't really want her back, but, I guess GH needs Obrecht to perform the surgery on Ava.  It's a shame the writers didn't use her scarring to show her learning to cope and adjust, just like people in real life have to do.  Every time she says she wants to be "beautiful again", I gag.  That character wouldn't be happy with anything!

Are we supposed to believe that Robin left her husband and new baby to fly cross country for Jason?  Seriously????

Respected Contributor

Why wouldn't Robin come as she & Jason go way back. You don't seem to have a problem with Spinelli flying back & forth.

Honored Contributor

Circling back to Alan Quartermaine for a second, it is frustrating that it seems like everyone has come back from the dead except for Alan.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Alan Quartermaine (Stuart Damon) last appeared in 2015 as a ghost (so I read).  

I went on the web to see if he was still alive.  Good news, he is.  He played on GH for 30 years according to Wikepedia. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stuart_Damon

He might be available.  I checked the internet.  He doesn't post on face book and there's no sign of him, no one seems to have seen him; so you never know, maybe he'll show up!

On soaps never say never.

Valued Contributor

I loved Stuart Damon. It was a shame that they wrote him off the show. Yet another Bob Guza writing crime.

Esteemed Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

Why wouldn't Robin come as she & Jason go way back. You don't seem to have a problem with Spinelli flying back & forth.

I just assumed she flew across country to see her mom during the holidays.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Circling back to Alan Quartermaine for a second, it is frustrating that it seems like everyone has come back from the dead except for Alan.

Apparently Helena never had any "plans" for him the way she did with Jason and with Robin.

Honored Contributor

If Allan came back..he  would have to do a lot of explaining to Monica!  lol!

That would be interesting.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Anyone know when  someone finds out it was Nelle   that spilled the beans on Amy,Nathan and LuLu?? ....

Nina will be very upset when she finds out it was Nelle!  Val...please get rid of Nelle now!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."