Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November 2017 Thread, Spoilers

Anyone else get a flash of a Barbie dream house when Amy said she was taking Chet home?  

Honored Contributor

@grandma r

I agree Franco is awful, how desperate can Elizabeth be to be involved with a man like that, he scares me he is just too dark of a character

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

I love Nora.  I know GH already has too large a cast but I do miss OLTL so I am very happy to see her even temporarily.  

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RainCityWoman wrote:

Steve Burton was the original Stone Cold. He had lots of fans, who are probably very happy he returned. How is that forcing him on the viewers. They pretty much love it. I've never liked the BM Jason and I don't even think he's a very good actor. His alpha male behavior is even more of a turn off.

But what I am saying is, @RainCityWoman, they are writing BM's character with the over the top alpha male behavior, and I just feel like it is being done to "lead" the audience.  SB, a very good actor, needs NO propping like that.  As you say, he has plenty of fans on his own who wanted him back very badly and have for some time.  

What I want to know is, why does one of them have to be in the wrong or "bad"?  Why does it always have to be either or?  Because right now, there is no wrong.  Nobody knows who is really who yet. If they would make them both seem in the right and likeable, it would be even that much more a difficult choice for Sam down the road.  No need to beat her over the head with it by making one of the characters look bad.  

That is my beef, the writing, not the actors or the characters. I like both actors. They are two actors who are just trying to do their job and entertain the audience. I have not always liked the writing for Stone Cold, but I don't have any problem with SB either.  

Someone else said they ought to work together to solve this mystery.  I actually think that would be a great idea.  

Hope that made sense.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I really like the actor who plays Franco.  He's been one of my favorites for many years.  I've followed him from other soaps.  I liked him so much on OLTL.

He plays a goofy bad guy really well.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I really like the actor who plays Franco.  He's been one of my favorites for many years.  I've followed him from other soaps.  I liked him so much on OLTL.

He plays a goofy bad guy really well.

I like Roger Howarth a lot too.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@grandma r wrote:

Sneaky Nelle..... Here comes another blackmail try.  Can't stand this character!!!  I wonder if they will kill her off and then try to find out who did it.  Not a story I care about;  I would just like her gone!

Hear, hear can't stand her.  

Trusted Contributor

Ava's hair color is beyond awful. Worst dye job ever. Isn't she supposed to be rich? Would think she could afford a better hairdresser. Looks like Golden Retriever fur. No, that's an insult to a Goldie. LOL

Respected Contributor

I too am wondering who is the real Jason but am hoping it is SB.   I did read that SB stated that he signed a long contract so it looks like he will definitely be around for awhile. 

As I said before next in line for liar Liz is Jason but which one as she has slept with both.  She too did not like the business Jason was in with Sonny so why would she want SB back.  She can have BM.  I am hoping that SB is the real Jason!  I liked SB with Sam!

Honored Contributor

Here's my prediction for Liz. 

We all know she is going to fall back into an affair with Jason.  And true to form, she'll get pregnant and true to form we'll all wonder if Franco is daddy or if Jason gets yet another kid. 

Personally I hope she has a little psycho who makes Damien look like a saint.  Spencer could use the competition.