Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November 2015 Thread

@corita wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Well I predicted in the other thread that is exactly how LuLu would find out about the affair.  LOL 

The previews for today seemed to show that yes, Dillon purposely showed that video and acted as if it was a mistake.  I think he was banking on the fact that once he started it, LuLu would want to know. 

------------------------------------

I also thought that Dillon set the video show on purpose!  With this reveal, I did feel sorry for Lulu and am sure that the Lulu/Dante/Valerie story will linger.  Was/is Valerie pregnant or not?  Certainly could make things more difficult. The reveal, that won't make me feel sorry, is Jason's.  I can't wait for Liz and Nic to get "theirs" and  I think Carly or Hayden will be the revealer.

I also think that Dillon set the video show on purpose!  I feel that both Valerie and Dante are too blame but I blame Valerie more because she went to Dante and LuLu's apartment and had/has the hots for him.  Not that any of this makes it right.

I have a gut feeling that liar Liz as usual will get away with the Jake/Jason reveal.  No one knows but Nick that she knows and he will not rat on her because he will not benefit from telling that she knew.  So liar Liz will not get caught in all her lies and selfishness.  With that Jake will probably remain with poor liar Liz at least for awhile.  Not sure if Hayden knows that Liz knows but Laura knows that she does but will she rat on Liz.

Esteemed Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

We lost power today just as Carly was given the DNA results.  Can someone tell me what happened after that?  Thanks so much.

On the Carly storyline, basically Kiki has way too much to drink and gets behind the wheel of a car...of course as Carly is rushing to find Jake.  In a bit of very original writing (said very sarcastically) Kiki drives on to the wrong side of the road and Carly runs off the road.  And there it ends.

Esteemed Contributor

@luvsbulldogs wrote:

@corita wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Well I predicted in the other thread that is exactly how LuLu would find out about the affair.  LOL 

The previews for today seemed to show that yes, Dillon purposely showed that video and acted as if it was a mistake.  I think he was banking on the fact that once he started it, LuLu would want to know. 

I also thought that Dillon set the video show on purpose!  With this reveal, I did feel sorry for Lulu and am sure that the Lulu/Dante/Valerie story will linger.  Was/is Valerie pregnant or not?  Certainly could make things more difficult. The reveal, that won't make me feel sorry, is Jason's.  I can't wait for Liz and Nic to get "theirs" and  I think Carly or Hayden will be the revealer.

I also think that Dillon set the video show on purpose!  I feel that both Valerie and Dante are too blame but I blame Valerie more because she went to Dante and LuLu's apartment and had/has the hots for him.  Not that any of this makes it right.

I have a gut feeling that liar Liz as usual will get away with the Jake/Jason reveal.  No one knows but Nick that she knows and he will not rat on her because he will not benefit from telling that she knew.  So liar Liz will not get caught in all her lies and selfishness.  With that Jake will probably remain with poor liar Liz at least for awhile.  Not sure if Hayden knows that Liz knows but Laura knows that she does but will she rat on Liz.

Noooooo, I hadn't thought of that but I bet you're right.  Ugh.

Valued Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

We lost power today just as Carly was given the DNA results.  Can someone tell me what happened after that?  Thanks so much.

Carly was in shock.  She called Jake and left a message to meet her.  (He was on the bridge with Elizabeth having flash backs of who he was - but nothing definite.)  Carly gets in her car to rush home, and a very drunk driving Kiki causes a major car accident with Carly. That was the end.    In the preview for tomorrow it shows Kiki back at home not knowing what happened, and Carly slumped over her steering wheel bleeding from her head.  I'm sure Carly will be okay, but I've read it takes time for everyone to find her.

Honored Contributor

I had such hopes that the Jake/Jason thing would be settled.

I'm sorry guys.  We over here on Y&R know how you feel about how long it takes for things to come out!  We've been waiting for (what, 1, 2 years now).

We have some people we'd like to see go bye-bye too.

Esteemed Contributor

Ladies, thanks so much for the update.  I'm so sick of drunk Kiki!

If Liz gets away with lying to Jason for so long, I think I'll scream.  

Honored Contributor

I almost think she will because it's as if they are leading us up to that by others constantly saying, "You might not like the person you really are".  Then you have Jake/Jason saying several times that he isn't sure he wants to know (I know he changes his mind, but he has a lot of doubt).

I see that as them setting us up for her saying, "I didn't think you could handle the truth" (where'd I hear that....Ha).

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I had such hopes that the Jake/Jason thing would be settled.

I'm sorry guys.  We over here on Y&R know how you feel about how long it takes for things to come out!  We've been waiting for (what, 1, 2 years now).

We have some people we'd like to see go bye-bye too.

Y&R has done it so much better.  There was actually a real point to the delay in revealing Adam but there is absolutely nothing crucial about not revealing Jason.  It's just stupid.  Although the whole Hilary ridiculousness they've got going is not worth my time.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Wsmom wrote:

@luvsbulldogs wrote:

@corita wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Noooooo, I hadn't thought of that but I bet you're right.  Ugh.

N/M

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

We were having DVR/cable problems yesterday so GH was unwatchable. I'm hoping I can find it On Demand today.