Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November 2015 Thread

OMG I just watched yesterday's episode.  I felt like screaming.  I just want all these storylines to end.  Then they show Carly tripping over a tree branch today?  Could this get anymore ridiculous.

I generally fast forward through Franco but I was laughing when he was yelling "representative" into the phone.   

Honored Contributor

I have always liked Roger what's his name (Franco).  I used to watch him on another show when he was married to someone else and I think they had a kid named "Star".

I really like what they've done with his character lately.  I don't watch the show all of the time even though I DVR it.  I just want the whole Jake story line to end.

I agree!  When I read here and then saw where her car wrecked, I thought, here we go again......

Trusted Contributor

Haven't watched todays show yet, i agree about yesterdays show,of course Carly has an accident, of course she can't reach her phone, but of course she has scissors in her car,sure.Then she falls of course. i did expect she would have amnesia,so they could prolong the story longer.

Dante's mother is such a whiner all she does is whine,I hope the jason/jake story ends soon,probably Carly will get to the church just as they are saying there vows,dum-de-dum-dum,and the show will end.tucka..

Esteemed Contributor

This Jason reveal is dragging on far too long.  We don't need another drawn out story with so many unnecessary aspects.  (Luke's long goodbye)  Some spoilers are saying that Liz is not outed as the liar she is.  Not liking the direction the writers are taking.  Everyone needs to know that Liz has known for a long time and kept quiet.

As for the Sonny and Ava battle.........skip the drama and do what is best for Avery.  Neither parent is a great choice, but, Sonny does put his children above his own wants and needs.

How much more of Lulu' s  "poor me" do we have to take?????  Dillon is no better than his dirtbag father.

And, YES, I definitely agree that the MEN do need to shave, get haircuts, and clean up.

Honored Contributor

The reason every male you see on TV and music, etc is not shaving is because it has to do with 'NO SHAVE NOVEMBER'.  It has something to do with raising money for Cancer.\

Type in No Shave November and it will explain it.

Valued Contributor

I hope that tomorrow isn't a disappointment.  We all know that if there is a reveal, it will be in the last few seconds of the show.

Have there been any more rumors/news that Little Lying Lizzie is leaving the show?  I thought I read last month or so that she would be the town pariah and leave.

Not looking forward to Robin's return either.

Loved the scene with Franco yelling representative.  I sometimes wonder if he ad libs some of his lines.

Honored Contributor

Yesterday's episode was like a bad comedy sketch with Carly.  First, I don't think those janky scissors would have cut that seatbelt.  Then she drops the phone in the water, then trips and knocks herself out on a rock!  Silly.  But what's even worse is I was watching and had my windows open.  As that happened I yelled "oh come on" and my DH, who was outside, ran up to the window and asked what was wrong.  LOL 

Honored Contributor

Okay I am catching up with this week's episodes and just have to vent.  

So Lulu comes back to pack her things and Valerie is there with her husband steps from the bed where it all went down and Val has the audacity to call Lulu out in her own home and "take responsibility"?  Am I in the flipping twilight zone here?  

I was so rooting for Lulu to just reach across that dresser and nail her.  Maybe it's still coming.  I couldn't even believe it.  I had to turn it off and head to work.  I'll have to take a drink to finish watching when I get home tonight.  Hey, at least something that moved me to actually stop and watch the screen for a scene I guess.       

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

Okay I am catching up with this week's episodes and just have to vent.  

So Lulu comes back to pack her things and Valerie is there with her husband steps from the bed where it all went down and Val has the audacity to call Lulu out in her own home and "take responsibility"?  Am I in the flipping twilight zone here?  

I was so rooting for Lulu to just reach across that dresser and nail her.  Maybe it's still coming.  I couldn't even believe it.  I had to turn it off and head to work.  I'll have to take a drink to finish watching when I get home tonight.  Hey, at least something that moved me to actually stop and watch the screen for a scene I guess.       

So the new writers are making Valerie the goody goody.  I too hope that LuLu decks her.  The scene with Valerie once again going to LuLu's was so predictable.  Not liking the new writers.

Respected Contributor

I have been fast forwarding through all of liar Liz scenes while mumbling to myself.  How long are they going to prolong this wedding?  I just can't stand liar Liz and I still think she will pull this off and get away with pretending that she did not know.  But little Jake knows and even mentioned it to Jake so how stupid of Jake to not remember that.