Trusted Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November 2015 Thread

[ Edited ]

Wow ! When they showed Patrick talking to Sabrina about her pregnancy,I was  amazed at how far along the actress really is!

No doubt she will have to leave and give birth much sooner than I thought. Perhaps she will leave before or right at Christmas, however, they decide to work it into the storyline.

Back when she was going to marry Patrick, I assumed her character (Sabrina) was much older. But now that she is with young Michael, I have a hard time believing they would even be together due to the age difference.

But it is a soap, so everything is possible.

Honored Contributor

Well what did you think about the show today?

Loved Jason putting a head lock on Nic.

Court room scene..boring.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

I did enjoy Kiki's testimony.  And Ava clearly hit her phone to record when she reached into her purse before egging Sonny on to get his threats recorded.  But what bugged me the most is no way would a bailiff have left those two in the courtroom by themselves.  Ava just makes the ugliest faces.

I found the Jason scenes underwhelming.  I did feel sorry for Sam.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi all, been away on vacation and just got caught up on last week's episodes today.  Very good week.  

Question about today's episode, I thought Helena had Jason Morgan's information removed from the criminal data base?  

Was Jake's DNA really compared by Carly's doctor friend with Jason Morgan's or someone else?  Maybe Helena had Jake's own DNA replaced in the database if he is not really Jason.  

I am starting to wonder if Jake is really Jason at all?  I think he needs an independent DNA test, compared with something that really has Jason's DNA on it, something from Sam.  

Except he had those hospital memories but maybe Helena planted those too?  Danny did seem to know him.....

I'm so confused, LOL.  

Could this doctor friend really be in the employ of Helena?  He didn't seem like the most ethical type of doctor, talking about needing free rooms (I assumed he wanted those for hook ups or something).  

Maybe Jake is a Roman Brady/John Black/The Pawn/Chris Kositcheck/Dr. North/DiMera kind of guy, lol.  It may take ages to figure him out just like John Black, who I understand still does not know who he really is

Loved Jake giving it to Nicholas.  Loved the looks on Hayden's face the entire time.  You could see she was enjoying herself.  Jake isn't the only one remembering things.  I can't wait to find out who she is working with.  

Poor Patrick.  He sees the handwriting on the wall.... 

Elizabeth really does seem crazy.  She should have taken Laura's advice and told him herself.  She still should, it looked in the previews like she might (but I bet she chickens out).  It will not be good for her when Jake finds out that she knew.  I am glad the wedding didn't happen.  It was for the best.  I never could figure out how Jake could get a marriage license anyway.  

I couldn't believe Ava thought Kiki would actually testify for her.  It was probably like a knife to her to see Kiki hug Sonny.  Still....she was able to goad Sonny, thanks to Paul's suggestion, ugh.  She's probably taping him or something.  

I really cannot stand Paul.  I keep thinking Anna ought to figure out he killed Sloane, maybe she will....

Honored Contributor

I agree about most of the scene at the wedding.  I did like the way they put mascara on her so it could run down her face (very dramatic and effective).  I didn't know they still sold mascara that was that bad anymore!

Why is he lying?  He has had flashbacks that he couldn't understand what they were.

I adore Billy Miller.  He's the reason I went back over to General Hospital after many years.

However......(please don't shoot me...but I've sworn to the truth...I don't think he's a very good dramatic actor.  Not with a scene like that would require that kind of drama.

At least this show (unlike B&B and Y&R) there are characters you can root for and all of them aren't rotten.

Esteemed Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

I did enjoy Kiki's testimony.  And Ava clearly hit her phone to record when she reached into her purse before egging Sonny on to get his threats recorded.  But what bugged me the most is no way would a bailiff have left those two in the courtroom by themselves.  Ava just makes the ugliest faces.

I found the Jason scenes underwhelming.  I did feel sorry for Sam.

---------------------------------------

Agreed....that is exactly what I kept thinking!!  I also was left wanting more from the Jason reveal scenes...what a huge build up for so little!

Esteemed Contributor

After the court room drama, I have come to the conclusion that neither Sonny nor Ava should be raising that innocent little girl. They are both vile individuals who NEVER have to pay for their vile acts. On top of that I hate the actress who plays Ava. She has strange speech and facial affectations. I had to laugh at the testimonies about Sonny. "Well, yes, he did kill my father and I was trying to punish him." Neither Sonny nor Ava are parent material. I hope they award Avery to a neutral party with no mob connections.

Still not buying Jake as Jason. Anna hopefully will have Robert with her to take on Hornsby. She doesn't even know yet that Sloan is dead.  What's Hayden's game??? I thought she was going to expose the truth at the wedding, but she was upstaged. Then there's wishy washy Laura.

Honored Contributor

what about Carly standing in the doorway listening..will she figure out what Ava is up to and put a stop to her recording???

She can/will testify against Ava.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

After the court room drama, I have come to the conclusion that neither Sonny nor Ava should be raising that innocent little girl. They are both vile individuals who NEVER have to pay for their vile acts. On top of that I hate the actress who plays Ava. She has strange speech and facial affectations. I had to laugh at the testimonies about Sonny. "Well, yes, he did kill my father and I was trying to punish him." Neither Sonny nor Ava are parent material. I hope they award Avery to a neutral party with no mob connections.

Amen!!

Super Contributor

I'm glad I came here.  I didn't catch what Ava was doing in her purse.  Taping the conversation!  I was a little dense yesterday.  That explains why she was in Sonny's face.