Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November 2015 Thread

well ,i guess they will drag it all out this week..can't wait for Nic to be taken down  also!!!

Wonder if Nic will blame Helena and if will show up again on the show??

oops it will be Robin that will confirm it is Jason for sure,,lol!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Valued Contributor

Maybe Jakeson's rage will put him back in touch with is former self.  Then he will "feel" like Jason Morgan.

I hope he doesn't marry Lyin' Lizzie.  He is, after all, still married to Sam.  

Agree that Nicky needs to be brought down a peg or two.  Along with Liz and everybody else who knew who he was and failed to say a word.

Honored Contributor

OK, I'm going to sound stupid.  I used to watch General Hospital then stopped for a long time.  Then when Billy Miller left Y&R I started watching General Hospital.

Here's my question......is the Casidine guy (who know who Jason/Jake is in love with the woman Jason/Jake is going to marry.  I ask because when he gave her a hug Friday, they zeroed in on his face and it seemed like he was sad she was getting married to someone else.  Right?  Wrong?

Frequent Contributor

Correct annabellethecat, Nicholas loves Liz. They had an affair, a while back when Liz was married to his brother Lucky. They have been friends since high school.  

Super Contributor

I've said it before but I really think this story would've been better had Liz not known Jakie is Jason. Then the conflict of him choosing would be so much more believeable. Eventually he is going back to Sam but to me, it would be better to have a genuine conflict between the women. I know many of you are not fans of Liz but I am and don't see how she can possibly be redeemed now.  I still don't buy the chemistry between Jake and Sam but they are determined to push them together. Sad that so many kids are going to be crushed through this stupid storyline.

Trusted Contributor

HELP PLEASE !

I had to go to my doctor on Tuesday before GH began , and came home to find my recorder fouled up and I didn't get to see the show. It was the day Carly evidently had the car accident.

I'm a bit confused. Is there ANYWHERE I  can go to see this episode?  Thanks !

BTW, I am also tired of the many white wedding gowns, and the long reveal for Jason/Jake. Liz is finally boring me also. I wish Kiki and Sonny's other son would take a permanent hike !

Do we know yet if Sabrina's baby IS truly Carlos'???

Think I've missed more than I realize lately.

Thanks for any information. Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

@beadaholic wrote:

In a reply to Tucka's post, is it just me or did Valerie's face get darker? I don't know maybe it's my t.v. But it's like she spray tanned too long!

I think it is so bizarre that you mentioned this !!!!

I had the same thoughts. Could it be our TV's? Mine is a new HD big flat screen, over 60 something inches, seems to work just fine.

Anyone else ?

Honored Contributor

@redhead78 wrote:

HELP PLEASE !

I had to go to my doctor on Tuesday before GH began , and came home to find my recorder fouled up and I didn't get to see the show. It was the day Carly evidently had the car accident.

I'm a bit confused. Is there ANYWHERE I  can go to see this episode?  Thanks !

Do we know yet if Sabrina's baby IS truly Carlos'???

soaps.sheknows.com/general-hospital/spoilers

You can find daily recaps here.

And I believe she thinks baby is Carlos'.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

I wonder when we will find out who the baby belongs to???

I hope it's Carlos  .

Also when will she take her maternity leave and how will they explain her  being gone??

Maybe she won't be missed with all the other story lines happening..loke Sonny&Ava,etc.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

I wonder when we will find out who the baby belongs to???

I hope it's Carlos  .

Also when will she take her maternity leave and how will they explain her  being gone??

Maybe she won't be missed with all the other story lines happening..loke Sonny&Ava,etc.

And I don't want it to be Carlos' baby. I don't even buy that she slept with him. There was no indication that would happen at all till all of a sudden the new writers decided this. I am not a big Michael fan, but I can't stand the thought of that smarmy, greasy, cruel, murdering Carlos being the father. EWWWWWW!