Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November 2015 Thread

To TPTB:   get rid of Ava ( the character and the actress) permanently, let Jason find out exactly how many people lied to him (especially Elizabeth), since Robin is coming back and Jason Thompson is leaving.....let those two leave forever, let Robert and Anna team up to expose Paul and then take him down, if Nina is staying then find out that she is Kiki' s birth mother, either get rid of Kiki or give her a real storyline, put Tracy in charge of ELQ and get back to basics.

Is this too much to hope for????

Esteemed Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

To TPTB:   get rid of Ava ( the character and the actress) permanently, let Jason find out exactly how many people lied to him (especially Elizabeth), since Robin is coming back and Jason Thompson is leaving.....let those two leave forever, let Robert and Anna team up to expose Paul and then take him down, if Nina is staying then find out that she is Kiki' s birth mother, either get rid of Kiki or give her a real storyline, put Tracy in charge of ELQ and get back to basics.

Is this too much to hope for????

NO, it isn't, but I have one more suggestion: get rid of the ridiculous, repetitive mob war story lines for good. I've sick of the wise guys being made town heroes and the same old same old shoot outs, court tampering, blackmail, etc.

Honored Contributor

You're right Laura about the reason for delaying the Adam thing, but not for taking sooooo long in settling about who killed the little girl, that's crazy.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  I agree.  See it's been so long I even forgot about that.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RainCityWoman@grandma r 

I'm all for Tracy at ELQ (please resurrect the Q family like NOW--cousins or something like Celia and Jimmy Lee back in the day)

And I'm over the mob too.  Personally I think having Sonny struggle with getting a real job and leaving his criminal past behind is an Emmy winning storyline just begging to be told.  

Super Contributor

I am fast forwarding through more than I'm watching these days.  I want some major retribution for Elizabeth and Nicholas!  That sniveling woman needs a come-uppance!

And Dante just needs to clean up.  He looks like a hobo!

Valued Contributor

I'm getting bored with the Jason/Jake storyline.  Franco today was interesting especially when he had the confrontation with Morgan.  Would like to see Franco have a major storyline.  

Johnny Z coming back, hope it's for a storyline and not a ratings grab. Perhaps he's on the other end of Paul's conversations.  

Helen852
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ivey wrote:

I am fast forwarding through more than I'm watching these days.  I want some major retribution for Elizabeth and Nicholas!  That sniveling woman needs a come-uppance!

And Dante just needs to clean up.  He looks like a hobo!

---------------------------------------

I agree with all that you stated!!  Liz needs a reality wake-up call.  Dante needs a shave....some men look good with facial hair...he doesn't!!

Esteemed Contributor

Okay. I forgot who it was that was involved with Johnny Zacarra before he went off to jail. There was a love story, but with whom?  Regarding Dante, he has always reminded me of a little gnome or hobbit. He's very short, kind of chubby, and he has no neck. His hair is very long for a police employee and all that facial hair just makes him look ridiculous. And then there's his voice which always sounds like he's just this side of laryngitis. Does anyone think that the Jason reveal will happen tomorrow at the wedding?

Honored Contributor

Maybe Johnny Z will take snivelling ShrewLu away.  Every time there is difficulty with Dante, she bolts.........