Trusted Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November 2015 Thread

I was glad to see that Lulu finally found out but does anyone else think that Dillon was behind it.  He and his assistant sure didn't rush to take it off and the assistant should know how to turn it off by now, what is it that he is studying and learning.  Anyway, I also think that Patrick may have had some idea about Jake too especially since he is the doctor that took care of Jake and Jason.

Will miss little Emma if she leaves but do not look forward to Robin coming back.  They are probably just going to end the storyline here because of Patrick's departure.  I always fast forward when Ava and Dante's mother are on. I am glad that Carly saw the computer because she will get down to business and do the right thing here.

Miata 1

Honored Contributor

Well I predicted in the other thread that is exactly how LuLu would find out about the affair.  LOL 

The previews for today seemed to show that yes, Dillon purposely showed that video and acted as if it was a mistake.  I think he was banking on the fact that once he started it, LuLu would want to know. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Well I predicted in the other thread that is exactly how LuLu would find out about the affair.  LOL 

The previews for today seemed to show that yes, Dillon purposely showed that video and acted as if it was a mistake.  I think he was banking on the fact that once he started it, LuLu would want to know. 

------------------------------------

I also thought that Dillon set the video show on purpose!  With this reveal, I did feel sorry for Lulu and am sure that the Lulu/Dante/Valerie story will linger.  Was/is Valerie pregnant or not?  Certainly could make things more difficult. The reveal, that won't make me feel sorry, is Jason's.  I can't wait for Liz and Nic to get "theirs" and  I think Carly or Hayden will be the revealer.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@miata1 wrote:

I was glad to see that Lulu finally found out but does anyone else think that Dillon was behind it.  He and his assistant sure didn't rush to take it off and the assistant should know how to turn it off by now, what is it that he is studying and learning.  Anyway, I also think that Patrick may have had some idea about Jake too especially since he is the doctor that took care of Jake and Jason.

Will miss little Emma if she leaves but do not look forward to Robin coming back.  They are probably just going to end the storyline here because of Patrick's departure.  I always fast forward when Ava and Dante's mother are on. I am glad that Carly saw the computer because she will get down to business and do the right thing here.

Miata 1

I loathe Ava and the actress who plays her. There are affectations there that just bug me. As for Olivia.....dumbest character in the history of Soaps, and before that I thought it was Bobbie who was an idiot. Olivia's voice for me is like fingernails on a chalkboard. I am also not a big fan of her son Dante. I'm thrilled that Dante was finally exposed. Can't wait for Jake to finally know who he is and for he and Sam to find each other again.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

OK, we're almost there.  I've grown to like Ava.I certainly wasn't at all surprised about this:

Spoiler
The accident involving Carley and KiKi!  Just another delay!  Typical. Although I did think that if KiKi was hurt and needed a transfusion that would be where her paternity would be brought into question.

Spoiler

There's only 1 spoiler here, not two.  Don't know how to remove the second one.  Sorry!!

Helen852
Esteemed Contributor

@Helen852 wrote:

OK, we're almost there.  I've grown to like Ava.I certainly wasn't at all surprised about this:

Spoiler
The accident involving Carley and KiKi!  Just another delay!  Typical. Although I did think that if KiKi was hurt and needed a transfusion that would be where her paternity would be brought into question.

Spoiler

There's only 1 spoiler here, not two.  Don't know how to remove the second one.  Sorry!!

---------------------------------

I agree with the thoughts on the spoiler!!  Am pretty sure that Ava is not related to Kiki -- Nina is.  Hope that Carly gets to Jake in time......

Honored Contributor

Finally Dante is exposed!!!!

Jake/Jason has a memory flash!

Carly knows about Jason!

I can't wait for Johnny to come back!!!!!what a cutie!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Of course. Wouldn't you know that Carly would be unconscious in an accident just as she found out the truth.  More stalling techniques. This Soap never changes. Somehow I think Dillon is going to be the most hated in PC and not Dante. Honestly, I have never understood the popularity of that character, Dante.  I think he's a horrible actor, barely mumbles his words, and is monotone. I personally hope he exits with Patrick.

Honored Contributor

Rainy Day Girl, I thought I was the only one who could never understand what Sony said!  I like him though.  I remember years back how honest the actor was talking about his depression.  I think it probably helped people to know someone like him (famous) was struggling.  Ever since then I've been a fan.

This was before people talked much about depression.

Esteemed Contributor

We lost power today just as Carly was given the DNA results.  Can someone tell me what happened after that?  Thanks so much.