Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2023 ~ Spoilers Included

Victor in the body bag:  I didn't expect Victor to walk away, but I did expect him to open his eyes after Valentin left.  Holly giving Valentin the antedote seems to have brought him around post haste.  Miraculous.

I seem to recall that Victor had the pathogen container as he fled the icy island back to the Haunted Star, but when he opened said container, it was empty and he knew that Lisle had betrayed him.  What did happen to the pathogen viles?  Don't know at this point.

Now that Lisle is back in PC and Willow is being prepped for the bone marrow transplant (there might be a bump in the road for dramatic purposes), but all will end well.  I do think that Scott will get his strudel back; they do love each other.

To me the next big S/L will be Sonny trying to find out who tipped off the SEC.  This will go on until, I suspect, at least until the November sweeps.  Of course when he finds out it was (Martin at Nina's behest), yep, he and Carly should be on the road to reconcilliation for the (is it the sixth time?).  Drew may be in prison, but regardless, it won't be Carly who gives him up.

As GH is probably in the process of searching for a Nickolas recast, Mason, at the request of "the boss", is busy seeing to Nik's recovery.  Eventually, we will have another Nu-Nik make his appearance back in PC.  Will Austin find out that Nik is alive (somewhere) before Nik acutally re-appears?

I don't see a future for Robert/Holly (Emma Sands IRL should be back in England with her family) and I, too, am routing for a Robert/Diane relationship.  Same for Anna/Valentin which for the present time seems to be on track.

Respected Contributor

One more addition to the SEC S/L:  Per Diane's conversation with Sonny, the best way to keep Carly/Drew out of prison is to "discredit" the tipster.  Seems to me that when all is said and done (during a trial and once discovered who the tipster was), Diane will discredit Nina and her motives (actually tear her to shreds) and the SEC will drop the charges against (at least Carly) and turn the tables on Nina and perhaps prosecute her.  Hmmmm, that's one way for Ninny to exit....Nina in an orange jumpsuit.

Esteemed Contributor

Good point, @mysoutherncomfort . Or  they will discredit and destroy Ned thinking he did it and then there will be that fallout once it is discovered it was actually Nina.

I don't know that Nina will end up going away in an orange jumpsuit but she may end up in Fernciff.

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom 

hmm maybe thats why they are bringing whats her name back thats in Ferniff....to bug Nina if she is sent there...lol

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

Watching GH in real time today. YAY, YAY, YAY, YAY, YAY!

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Trusted Contributor

Oh my Gosh! Can they please stop Nina from hanging around the hospital looking so pitiful.

Doesn't she have a business to run or something.

Please someone give her something, anything to do preferably 500 hundred miles away. Tell her she didn't have twins-she had triplets and the third one is in Timbuktu.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Respected Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

Good point, @mysoutherncomfort . Or  they will discredit and destroy Ned thinking he did it and then there will be that fallout once it is discovered it was actually Nina.

I don't know that Nina will end up going away in an orange jumpsuit but she may end up in Fernciff.

@Wsmom @cowboy sam    Nina in Ferncliff...I like the way you think!  Either way, orange jump suit or looney bin, just to be rid of her would be the icing on the cake.

Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam. Can't make a bet because I am also hoping Sonny and Carly get back together. 

@mysoutherncomfort please, don't drag this out until November.  I want Ninny found out and gone sooner than later.

Send Holly back to anywhere!!!  She had her time with Robert; time to get out of the way.  Who didn't know Diane would show up outside the door as Holly kissed Robert????

Wonder how long this writers strike will last???

Esteemed Contributor

@grandma r , @cowboy sam , I am also hoping Sonny and Carly get back together just to get less screen time for Drew and Nina.  Man I dislike that guy.  He and Mikey are just two peas in a pod.

I also want Holly to go but I want Diane to find somebody else.  Robert has shown repeatedly that all Holly has to do is walk into a room and and Diane is pushed aside.  Even if Holly leaves Diane knows whenever she comes back Robert will choose her.  Diane is way too good to play second fiddle.

Honored Contributor

Missed about 10-15 min.  Tuesday due to Special Newsbreak!

uh,wondering if i missed Mikey deleting evidence ofSonny from his cell phone or not???

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."