Honored Contributor

General Hospital ~ May 2023 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

Color My Bliss: Hello May Flowers - Happy May Day!

Happy May Sweeps!   

Welcome!!!         

It has been one year since Harmony walked in front of Sasha's moving car. Harmony succumbed to her injuries at General Hospital but not before making a death-bed confession to Carly: Nina is Willow's biological mother. Harmony also asked Carly to promise to keep that information a secret.

Since the beginning of the April thread:

• Port Charles celebrated another Nurse's Ball, the first since 2020. It was another mediocre event; time was wasted that would have been better served on one of the other drawn out stories whose time has come and gone.
  • While a small percentage of the townspeople were attending the Ball, Victor and his people were creating chaos which started with them locating one of Sonny's safe houses where Lucy, Anna, and Valentin had been ensconced since they escaped from France and returned to Port Charles. Anna was shot which Victor knew would bring his son Valentin immeasurable pain and temporarily halt him from trying to bring the elder Cassadine down.
  • Victor moved forward with the preliminary steps necessary for his perverse plan to succeed. He kidnapped Liesl Obrecht and his great-nephews Spencer and Ace. Because of her own actions Trina was also an unwitting part of this contingency as they boarded The Haunted Star,[a yacht gifted to Luke and Laura by Helena Cassadine] and moved into international waters.
  • After Liesl's disappearance Willow decided again to go with a quickie wedding in case her newly discovered great-aunt couldn't return in time to save her life.
  • Holly returned to Port Charles with Felicia and Tracy after getting her son Ethan away from his captors who were also operating under Victor's orders.
  • Chase was reinstated to the Port Charles Police Department.

Thank you to All who answered the April QOTM.

May Question(s) of the Month:

This statement or something similar has been mentioned repeatedly in the past couple of months: "This cast needs to be trimmed." This leads to the first question which like the second one is a version of a repeat. 

1. If you could trim the cast who would be notified their contract is not being renewed? Name as many as you'd like.

2. What story/stories do you hope will be resolved during Sweeps?

If neither of the above appeals to you no explanation is necessary.

*****************************l**************

FYI: May Sweeps began on April 27th.

*****************************l**************

Please remember our ladies who have requested prayers as they deal with health and other challenges. Since we don't always know who is dealing with what - if you believe in prayer - occasionally consider saying a collective prayer for our entire group.

Everyone here is equally important.

Thank you for reading.

Continue to be an active part of the GH community. 

Please and thank you. ♥️

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2023 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

If your BD is in May please let us know.

K's Cakes: The May birthday cake ...

Honored Contributor

The Scoop: GH previews, teasers, and spoilers for the Week of May 1

Time runs out for both Willow and Victor

GH Spoilers for the week of May 1, 2023 on General Hospital | Soap Central

A sneak peek at some of the action that will take place on GH during the week of May 1, 2023.

Portia leans on Marshall

Portia and Elizabeth have questions

Spencer and Trina have reason to be concerned

Victor is leery

Victor is caught by surprise

Liesl takes a stand

Holly is on a mission

Anna sets her mind on a task

Robert lends a helping hand

Valentin has a proposal

Felicia is the bearer of bad news

Felicia's loyalty is unwavering

Laura takes bold action

Laura is shocked

Tracy and Brook Lynn join forces

Josslyn and Dex hope for the best

Willow receives a shock

Willow makes an important decision

Willow has a special request

Michael is desperate

Carly has Michael's back

Nina has a talk with Martin

Nina gives Ava an update

Nina hopes to redirect Sonny

Nina makes a vow

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers Weekly Update: A Bold Move And Distraction

Rachel Dillin

Find out about the GH drama happening in Port Charles this week.

gh spoilers laura, marshall, nina.

Monday, May 1, 2023

Nina meets with Martin.
Victor grows suspicious.
Obrecht stands her ground.
Holly takes a drastic measure.
Anna is determined.

Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Valentin makes an offer.
Marshall consoles Portia.
Robert runs interference.
Josslyn and Dex are hopeful.
Willow is in for a shock.

Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Michael is frantic.
Felicia delivers bad news.
Tracy and Brook Lynn band together.
Nina briefs Ava.
Laura makes a bold move.

Thursday, May 4, 2023

Spencer and Trina are alarmed.
Carly supports Michael.
Willow has a choice to make.
Felicia goes to bat for a loved one.
Nina tries to distract Sonny.

Friday, May 5, 2023

Elizabeth and Portia are puzzled.
Willow issues a request.
Nina makes a promise.
Victor is caught off-guard.
Laura is horrified.

Trusted Contributor

QOTM

I would definitely like to see Willow get her bone marrow transplant and be on the road to recovery ASAP. I don't care who the marrow comes from, just let's get this done already.

I also would like the abduction of Spencer et al. to be wound up in a timely manner and for Ace to be returned to his mother (much as I dislike Esme) I would like to see Victor led off in shackles-although he did do a good job of playing the villain-so props for that.

As to who should stay and who should go right now I don't have any strong opinions on the subject. Everyone contributes something-some I like better than others.

I always enjoy seeing Diane on the screen. (I want to be her when I grow up-lol)

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

While I definitely think it's time for Victor to go with regard to this storyline, I hope he's not killed off completely and comes back some time. He's a good GH villian and GH needs those. He did kill Eileen, shoot Anna and has threatened about everyone in his own family, but he doesn't have the body count in PC of Ryan or Heather (at least not unless his pathogen gets out, lol).

Ryan is never coming back, at least I don't see how, unless Kevin goes off the deep end, but I would like to see Heather return (and I hope Alley Mills gets that Emmy!) and Victor too down the road. Obviously I love me some Helena, dead or not lol. The only GH villian I could not bear is Jerry Jax (the blonde guy not the original Jerry, I loved him). 

Charles Schaunessy is awesome. I like hearing him talk and he can be hilarious.

It's funny though, while I think he is a very good looking older man (which he is!), I also think he would be perfect to play King Charles in The Crown, lol. Netflix take note! 😄

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

QOTM, I too would like to see Willow's illness storyline resolved one way or another. She has suffered enough and so have we, lol.

I also would like to see the SEC storyline would up quickly, mostly because it's stupid and I hate it, lol.

I would not care if Nurse Amy, Alexis and her entire brood, TJ, Lucy, Finn, Brook Lynn, Gladys, Chase, (this) Drew, and Gregory all left town. Portia and Trina too. Curtis is annoying but pretty. I reckon he can stay, along with Pork Pie hat for support lol. I like Taggart too but he needs to be on more.

I would like Nina to stay around awhile so all this business with her and Carly can be fully explored and dealt with. 

Heaven help me, but Cody Bell is ever so slightly starting to grow on me, lol. There I said it! You go Cody, take that Gladys down! 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Re: villians, I forgot to add I have been enjoying Cyrus lately lol. He can come back. I'm on the fence about Peter, I think he would be okay. 

Plus I miss Julian, I do 😭

Please never, ever bring back Shiloh!

And even though I banished Lucy, please let Martin stay. I love him, although I AM surprised he would agree to report Carly and Drew to the SEC for Nina, I really am. It doesn't seem like Martin to me. These writers! 

PS I know the question was not about returning villains, but I just got on a roll, lol. 😂

Honored Contributor

@Tique , thank you for starting our new thread. We appreciate it, and you!❤️

~H~
Esteemed Contributor

@SleeplessinSD wrote:

@Tique , thank you for starting our new thread. We appreciate it, and you!❤️

Yes @SleeplessinSD I agree, we sure do!