Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

@Tique wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort  as far as I know Heather is still at Pentonville.

Thank you @Tique so did I, yet I might have missed her transfer to XYZ facility. :womansurprised:

Super Contributor

Even though I knew it was coming, watching them kiss was icky! When this blows up Ava won't be able to say anything about Esme being young enough to be Nik's daughter or that it's messed up because Esme is/was Spencer's girl, since Ava did the same thing to her daughter with Morgan.

I'm neutral when it comes to Ava, but she would earn some points with me if she ends Esme.

I agree with a few of you, I too like the new Trina. Not as much as the old one, but I did really enjoy her chin drop when she was eyeing Rory (is that his name?).

Enjoyed Willow going off on Nina! I'm team (whoever) is against Nina!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@shoechic wrote:

Even though I knew it was coming, watching them kiss was icky! When this blows up Ava won't be able to say anything about Esme being young enough to be Nik's daughter or that it's messed up because Esme is/was Spencer's girl, since Ava did the same thing to her daughter with Morgan.

I'm neutral when it comes to Ava, but she would earn some points with me if she ends Esme.

I agree with a few of you, I too like the new Trina. Not as much as the old one, but I did really enjoy her chin drop when she was eyeing Rory (is that his name?).

Enjoyed Willow going off on Nina! I'm team (whoever) is against Nina!

@shoechic   is it okay with you if I add the above to the June thread? Sometimes people don't return to the previous month's thread after the new one is posted. Thanks in advance.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

The June thread  is up.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Little Mikey with Willow is just sort of pitiful... Sonny with Ninny is enough to induce the heaves... The only way I see potential with Chase and Brook Lyn is given a rapid and competent recast of Brook Lyn... Of the current crop of women, too bad they didn't clean up Sasha's act and pair him with her... 

I think I'm the only one who doesn't dislike Brooklyn.  I think she is beautiful and I think given the right storylines, she's an okay actress.

OTOH, I cannot stand Sasha.  I think she way over acts most of her scenes are is completely dull, like she'd rather be anywhere but on the set of GH.

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

I don't know which is more amusing, tough Mikey or tough Willow.   Maybe Willow will turn out to have a bit more of Nina/Nelle in her than she realized.

@Wsmom while I dislike Nina and that constant pained/puppy dog look on her face, I really intensely dislike Willow, the dutiful wife to Mikey.  When she grabbed Nina's arm, I wish Nina would have completely layed into her and walked away.  

Esteemed Contributor

@corita wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

I have always found Violet to be incredibly annoying.  I think she talks that way because adults tell her it is so cute.  Finn probably carries her around to keep her in camera frame.   Although I do find it funny that that kid clearly has more detective skills than all the docs and police officers put together.

As laughable as I found Mikey trying to act tough I found Mikey and Willow's love scene to be cringey.  

I threw up a little in my mouth. 

---------------

Don't know which 'intimate interaction' is more repulsive to watch...Mikey and Willow or Sonny and Ninny!!

------------

Just have to add Esme and Nik's 'intraction' to the repulsive list!  Was hoping Ava would walk in room during 'interaction'.... When will all players realize the plan was set up by Ryan??