Valued Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

@redwingsgal wrote:

@daisy4 wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote: to why he abandoned his family with his wife/SIL's knowledge. 

Is he still wearing the pork pie hat in the hospital? Moreoever, did he still have it on in the fight? Honestly, I find his character superfluous at best, and why is TJ even defending him as his grandfather. He is NOT related to TJ at all.

Marshall is both Curtis and his brother Tommy's father.  Tommy was TJ's father so Marshall is TJ's grandfather.

TJ grew up THINKING that Tommy was his father, but the truth came out some time ago that, in fact, Shawn is TJ's Dad.  Even though he still calls Curtis "Uncle" and "Aunt" Stella, he knows they are not blood, nor is Marshall his Grandfather.  

If I am wrong, someone please step in and let me know!!

I think you are right.  I forgot about Shawn!

Esteemed Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

Before I go to the kitchen to contemplate my domestic diva duties, I would like to update a thought I posted recently...see below

Marshall has an unexpected visitor Guessing Auntie Stella

One or two of my little grey cells now thinks it might be Ephipany who goes to Marshall's bedside to give him encouragement and tell him to "fight".  Like many of us who post, may Marshall and his clarinet live happily ever after somewhere....we know that's not going to happen.  :womanwink:At this point, I can only hope that there really is some plausible explanation (that doesn't take a year, literally) as to why he abandoned his family with his wife/SIL's knowledge. 

Is he still wearing the pork pie hat in the hospital? Moreoever, did he still have it on in the fight? Honestly, I find his character superfluous at best, and why is TJ even defending him as his grandfather. He is NOT related to TJ at all.

@RainCityWoman , TJ is defending him because for some reason TPTB love to shove those obnoxious kids down our throats to preach and stand on their higher moral ground about anything and everything. 

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

I have always found Violet to be incredibly annoying.  I think she talks that way because adults tell her it is so cute.  Finn probably carries her around to keep her in camera frame.   Although I do find it funny that that kid clearly has more detective skills than all the docs and police officers put together.

As laughable as I found Mikey trying to act tough I found Mikey and Willow's love scene to be cringey.  

I threw up a little in my mouth. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

I have always found Violet to be incredibly annoying.  I think she talks that way because adults tell her it is so cute.  Finn probably carries her around to keep her in camera frame.   Although I do find it funny that that kid clearly has more detective skills than all the docs and police officers put together.

As laughable as I found Mikey trying to act tough I found Mikey and Willow's love scene to be cringey.  

---------------

Don't know which 'intimate interaction' is more repulsive to watch...Mikey and Willow or Sonny and Ninny!!

Esteemed Contributor

@daisy4 wrote:

@redwingsgal wrote:

@daisy4 wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote: to why he abandoned his family with his wife/SIL's knowledge. 

Marshall is both Curtis and his brother Tommy's father.  Tommy was TJ's father so Marshall is TJ's grandfather.

TJ grew up THINKING that Tommy was his father, but the truth came out some time ago that, in fact, Shawn is TJ's Dad.  Even though he still calls Curtis "Uncle" and "Aunt" Stella, he knows they are not blood, nor is Marshall his Grandfather.  

You are not wrong. Shawn IS TJ's father. Marshall is not related by blood at all to TJ. He's related to Curtis. At best he is TJ's step grandfather.

Esteemed Contributor

@corita wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

---------------

Don't know which 'intimate interaction' is more repulsive to watch...Mikey and Willow or Sonny and Ninny!!

It's a toss up.

Esteemed Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@daisy4 wrote:

@redwingsgal wrote:

@daisy4 wrote:

You are not wrong. Shawn IS TJ's father. Marshall is not related by blood at all to TJ. He's related to Curtis. At best he is TJ's step grandfather.

Stay tuned for Curtis to find out he is actually Trina's father.

Esteemed Contributor

@NEvans2 wrote:

Hi Everyone! I haven't posted on here in a while. Just some random thoughts. If Ryan is Esme' s father, who is her mother? I think I read on here it's Felicia. When did that happen? And please don't let Nick sleep with that devil spawn. Sonny is really getting on my nerves. So is Ninny. So Liz had a bad medication reaction and terrorized herself? I've been watching GH for over 50 years and this is some of the worst writing I can remember. But yet I still watch! That's it for now. LOL Have a good night! Nancy

Not only when did it happen, but why doesn't Felicia know it? I don't think giving birth is something you forget.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

@Lipstickdiva  you are a lot braver than me. I couldn't watch. As soon as I knew what was coming I looked away. It reminded me of when I was young and something would come on screen my Mother didn't want me to see so she would tell me to 'look away"which of course I did because I was such a perfect child. Ha!!!

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

It was nice to see Brook Lynn without the jacket which had become a part of her standard look. She has obviously lost weight. I still don't like her but I can certainly notice and commend her efforts. 

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.