Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

@mysoutherncomfort 

Glad we can distract you for a bit as we give our reviews on our GH show.

Think we have more dislikes  Smiley LOL

But..will say  i  liked er loved seeing my favorite nurse now getting closer to being Dr. E..   yesterdayHeart   sorry i can't rem. how to spell her name.Smiley LOL

I also didn't like those 2 men letting Molly leave aloneSmiley Sad  Shame on them!

So are we to think that Marshall got stabbed??

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

Dear Borrie,

You are NOT 25 any more!  Put down the glitter, over done eye shadow and step away from the botox!  Act your age!

Second, while I am NOT a fan of the sleeves down covering your hands on anyone, I believe even Sam is too old for that look now!  Leave it for the teeny-boppers!

Your daughter acts more her age than you do!  We can all do the math!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

@cowboy sam 

I'm with you, but I'll cut your sentence and sentiment in half.

I dislike Sonny period.
He annoys the stuffing out of me with his long pauses and ahs and ums.

Read the script all the way through dude; and learn your lines, mr. know it all.  Stop ah improvising. You sound um dumb...and I'm not talking about the character now. 

Check out Ninny. She's doing it too. I never noticed it with her before these 2 started having dialogue together. 

Preach!  I do not know how he is so admired in the soap industry!  Although he does look better now that he finally shaved and cleaned up his act, I have never thought he was a good actor, IMO

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Esteemed Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

Please end the Elizabeth/Franco ghost scenerio.....SOOO boring and since the beginning it was obviously Elizabeth.....i liked her and Finn....but the writers have

killed any chemistry they had in the beginning.

I'm fine with a story line that explores the guilt feelings people may feel after losing a spouse and then finding love again. I can see how that could cause subconscious actions to punish for disloyalty. However, I happen to like Finn with Elizabeth and apparently I am one of the few on this thread who like Elizabeth and always have. I think the ghost thing is a bridge too far, but it's not the worst thing the writers have done. The story line that just gripes me is what is happening to Trina with nothing but planted, circumstantial evidence. Are there any actual cases in reality where this has happened and a girl with an exemplary record is being threatened with prison and expulsion from college?

Esteemed Contributor

Seriously, two thugs happen down an alley and the only thing they demand at gunpoint is an instrument which they would have had no way of knowing anything about?  And why does TJ care anything about a man who really isn't his grandfather and just appeared out of the blue? And then there's Aunt Stella. 

And WHy does that little Violet annoy me? She's cute and all, but children her age who talk like a baby drive me crazy. Furthermore, WHY is Finn always carrying her around. Her legs dangle down to his knees. She can walk!

Listening to Carly rant on about Nina to Bobbie made me think everything she said Nina was resembles exactly what people have said about Carly on that show. And Bobbie herself has quite a checkered past as she stood there showing her outrage.

Time for me to be quiet. I watched yesterday's show this morning and I found myself talking to the characters each time they annoyed me. 

Esteemed Contributor

@abbalulu wrote:

The only actor and actress that really stand out to me off the top of my head is Sasha and Brando for the baby Liam story. Perhaps they would be in the supporting actor/actress spot.

I would like to see Ava get some juicier scenes this year as sometimes I think her talent is being wasted.

I agree. Sasha especially is a wonderful actress. Ava has her moments as well. My issue with her is she is a murderess who never had to do more than a nano second of prison time.

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

...And WHy does that little Violet annoy me? She's cute and all, but children her age who talk like a baby drive me crazy. Furthermore, WHY is Finn always carrying her around. Her legs dangle down to his knees. She can walk!...

My opinion here. Either Violet has a speech impediment similar to the one Nicolas Bechtel/Spencer did when he was younger or she is being encouraged to continue her "baby talk". Either way it has become annoying to me also. It's no longer cute.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

We have good news at end of week. @Annabellethecat66  posted an update to her condition yesterday and according to @mysoutherncomfort  her DH's condition seems to be improving.

Have an enjoyable and safe weekend All!

happy weekend happy weekend, greeting card Weekend Activities Stock Photo

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

I'll join the club who find Violet and her ridiculous baby talk fully annoying...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

I have always found Violet to be incredibly annoying.  I think she talks that way because adults tell her it is so cute.  Finn probably carries her around to keep her in camera frame.   Although I do find it funny that that kid clearly has more detective skills than all the docs and police officers put together.

As laughable as I found Mikey trying to act tough I found Mikey and Willow's love scene to be cringey.