Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

Little Mikey with Willow is just sort of pitiful... Sonny with Ninny is enough to induce the heaves... The only way I see potential with Chase and Brook Lyn is given a rapid and competent recast of Brook Lyn... Of the current crop of women, too bad they didn't clean up Sasha's act and pair him with her... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Shout out about the actor Chris Van Etten who plays Chet. On Thursday's episode I just realized he is a double amputee. I noticed in a previous episode that he had a prosthesis but didn't know it was 2.

I read up on the actor and learned that he was injured when he stepped on an IED while serving. I hadn't been watching GH when they introduced this character and gave him a backstory that mirrored real life.

I was glad Amy came clean. I'm also happy to see that they threw Terri her own storyline.  Hoping Chet stays to see what will unfold with Terri. I like both characters and like their chemistry; unlike Michael and Willow's lack of chemistry.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KBEANS wrote:

Shout out about the actor Chris Van Etten who plays Chet. On Thursday's episode I just realized he is a double amputee. I noticed in a previous episode that he had a prosthesis but didn't know it was 2.

I read up on the actor and learned that he was injured when he stepped on an IED while serving. I hadn't been watching GH when they introduced this character and gave him a backstory that mirrored real life.

I was glad Amy came clean. I'm also happy to see that they threw Terri her own storyline.  Hoping Chet stays to see what will unfold with Terri. I like both characters and like their chemistry; unlike Michael and Willow's lack of chemistry.

@KBEANS  I decided not to burst your bubble last night when I read the above. As soon as I saw how quickly they resolved that whole "Amy meddles in Chet's life" an alarm went off. I went in search of what was going on. Chris Van Etten and his family are leaving California so with that comes the end of the impending romance with Terry since he will also be leaving General Hospital. Like you I was glad to see them finally use Terry for something other than Dear Sweet's confidante.

When Chris first joined the cast there was a post about his veteran status and how he lost his legs. I knew about that but thank you for re-posting the info for those who may have forgotten or never knew.

As for Amy she's as insufferable now as she was during the Man Landers days.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Constance Towers Celebrates Her 89th Birthday

Constance Towers Celebrates Her Birthday - Learn More About Her Here!

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Wishy Washy Willow Pulls A Nelle On Nina

Hope Campbell

GH Spoilers: Wishy Washy Willow Pulls A Nelle On Nina

GH spoilers for Tuesday reveal confrontations, many flirtations, attempted seductions, and so much more.

Willow Is Ready For A Fight

One thing Nelle Benson was always gunning for was a fight with anyone she believed had wronged her, much like her mother Nina Reeves. Well, Willow Tait may not know that Nina is her mother and Nelle was her twin sister, but she shows she definitely has their genes in some way. The sweet school teacher who could do no wrong and was the victim of a cult apparently likes the life she leads now as a mother to Wiley and not-quite-wife of a very, very rich man.

And Willow is not about to let a common Nina ruin what she has, and she especially won’t let her hurt her precious Michael Corinthos, who makes sure she doesn’t have to pay rent and could fly off to Paris on a moment’s notice if only she had a valid birth certificate and legally existed.

On Tuesday, she tells Nina that where Nelle was concerned that the apple didn’t fall far from the tree. Carly Corinthos should be there to tell Willow she is kinda right in more ways than one. Willow is not going to lose this fight, even if she has to act like Wiley’s bio mother to get what she wants.

Society Setups Gets Heated

Port Charles singles gather at the Metro Court pool whether they have an exclusive membership or not so they can mingle at a Society Setups event. Britt, Brad, Brook Lynn, and Chase are all on hand for this.

Sam, who is not single, is also there with Damian Spinelli and is curious why he seems so nervous. Does he hope everything goes well with the dating app he seems overly concerned about?

Ava Has An Ax To Grind

Ava has just about had it with a husband who thinks of her as an afterthought and takes for granted that she will always be there no matter what he does, so she needs to let off some steam. Where is a better place to do this than the local ax bar? Ava even brings her mother-in-law, Laura, with her for good measure.

Back at Wyndemere, Nikolas drinks the night away not understanding why Ava can’t accept him with all his faults. Esme is right there to make sure he drinks some more.

Respected Contributor

@Tique 

AW SHUCKS! Poor Terri ! 

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Waunakee Chamber Office Closed - May 25, 2020 - Waunakee Area ...

To All who have served past and present, thank you for your service.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

And then there's the seeming ongoing stupidization of the Nik character... I used to really enjoy the Ava-Nik pairing. Now I have to wonder whether she married him or adopted him...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

Just curious.  Does anyone really care if Esme gets her  hooks into Nickolas?  They are two of the most annoying people on the show.  (Right up there with Sonny and Ninny!)  I'm more curious to see what will happen when Elizabeth gets to Shady Brook and meets up with Ryan.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@daisy4 wrote:

Just curious.  Does anyone really care if Esme gets her  hooks into Nickolas?  They are two of the most annoying people on the show.  (Right up there with Sonny and Ninny!)  I'm more curious to see what will happen when Elizabeth gets to Shady Brook and meets up with Ryan.

@daisy4  Ryan is not at Shady Brook. He is at Spring Ridge, the same prison where Alexis and Shawn were.

ETA: You weren't the first person who mentioned Ryan being at Shady Brook. @mysoutherncomfort   posted something about it last week. I was hoping someone would notice but I don't think anyone is really paying much attention to details these days. Wonder why...