Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

@Tique wrote:

@RainCityWoman

Happy Birthday! New Rainbow Animated Birthday GIF eCard with Sound.

@RainCityWoman happy birthday a little late, hope you had a great day 🎉🎂🎁❤

Respected Contributor

@ninjawife wrote:

Today was the first day all week that I had time to sit down and watch an entire episode.  Wouldn't you know it but the local news pre-empted to report on a tornado warning in a nearby area.  So what did I miss?  Was there any juicy revelations during Nina's trial?  Also did Carly ever get the DNA results back?

Juicy revelations during the trial?  IMO, no not really.  Scott bashed Mikey (brought up his killing Claudia Zacarro, Mikey served time in prison) blah, blah and Diane bashed Nina (mental health, forced/kidnapped Avery, out for revenge for her daughter, Nelle, mentioned the "Willow is not your real mommy" scenario).  Again, IMO, Sonny's testimony on Ninny's behalf was like luke-warm dishwater.  Ho-hum.

Carly received a text from GH saying the results were ready for her to pickup.  Since she had been in court...no, Carly does not have the results at this writing.

Respected Contributor

Posting a partial of the article below.  The rest of the article just tells about Johnny Wactor and his portrayal/joining GH.
GENERAL HOSPITAL

Brando Temporarily Recast on GENERAL HOSPITAL

By Chris Eades May 27, 2022

Johnny Wactor Brad Schmidt
Kathy Hutchins/Shutterstock; Kathy Hutchins/Shutterstock

Don’t panic! The role of Brando is being recast on GENERAL HOSPITAL, but it’s only temporary! In the new issue of Soap Opera Digest, they are reporting that Johnny Wactor will be out for a few episodes and the role will be played by actor Brad Schmidt. No reason for the temporary recast has been given, nor have any dates for those episodes been revealed, but they should be coming up soon.

Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort 

Thanks for letting us  know  ahead of time about a temp Brando.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Super Contributor

@RainCityWoman  Yes, Jax had the back story as he paid for Nelle's kidney. They should have Nelle's dna on file - I just don't recall that they every compared Nelle's and Ninny's.

Honored Contributor

Can Ava please send Nik with the silk ties when she drops him at the courthouse? Asking for a friend who bought new towels...Smiley Tongue

Honored Contributor

The Scoop: GH previews, teasers, and spoilers for the Week of May 30

The judge renders a verdict in Nina's petition for visitation

GH Spoilers for the week of May 30, 2022 on General Hospital | Soap Central

A sneak peek at some of the action that will take place on GH during the week of May 30, 2022.

Several Port Charles residents gather at Metro Court's pool for a matchmaking event

Tempers flare at the courthouse

The judge renders a verdict in Nina's petition for visitation

Carly gets some answers

Drew encounters Carly, Michael, and Willow after the verdict is read

Willow makes an important decision

Sonny grows concerned by Nina's silence

Josslyn and Cameron have a heart-to-heart talk

Sonny is surprised by a discovery

Britt gets drunk and makes a scene

Things take an unexpected turn

Britt wants Dante to haul her off to the police station

Sam hears unexpected news about Dante

Josslyn springs into action while she's in the park with Wiley

Esme catches Nikolas during a vulnerable moment

Nikolas finds himself tempted

Ava and Laura spend time together

Spencer and Ava go in search of Nikolas and Esme

Ava questions Nikolas' odd behavior

Portia and Taggert walk in on Trina and Rory

Chet gets some guidance from Terry

Passions are sparked during an exchange between Valentin and Anna.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@WildDunes wrote:

@RainCityWoman  Yes, Jax had the back story as he paid for Nelle's kidney. They should have Nelle's dna on file - I just don't recall that they every compared Nelle's and Ninny's.

This is what "bugs" me and a lot of viewers.  There has never been a DNA comparison of Nina/Nelle.  All the "proof" everyone has is that 1/2 heart necklace.  

Esteemed Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

@ninjawife wrote:

Today was the first day all week that I had time to sit down and watch an entire episode.  Wouldn't you know it but the local news pre-empted to report on a tornado warning in a nearby area.  So what did I miss?  Was there any juicy revelations during Nina's trial?  Also did Carly ever get the DNA results back?

Juicy revelations during the trial?  IMO, no not really.  Scott bashed Mikey (brought up his killing Claudia Zacarro, Mikey served time in prison) blah, blah and Diane bashed Nina (mental health, forced/kidnapped Avery, out for revenge for her daughter, Nelle, mentioned the "Willow is not your real mommy" scenario).  Again, IMO, Sonny's testimony on Ninny's behalf was like luke-warm dishwater.  Ho-hum.

Carly received a text from GH saying the results were ready for her to pickup.  Since she had been in court...no, Carly does not have the results at this writing.

I just watched yesterday's epi this morning. As I watched the trial, I came to the conclusion that not only does no one iin that town really pay for their crimes, BUT none of those people in that whole extended family should be allowed to have anything to do with raising a child. In fact, most of the people in Port Charles shouldn't.

Esteemed Contributor

@WildDunes wrote:

Well, knowing the writers, it probably skipped their minds. Good grief!