Reply
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,007
Registered: ‎05-05-2019

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

Before I go to the kitchen to contemplate my domestic diva duties, I would like to update a thought I posted recently...see below

 

Marshall has an unexpected visitor Guessing Auntie Stella

 

One or two of my little grey cells now thinks it might be Ephipany who goes to Marshall's bedside to give him encouragement and tell him to "fight".  Like many of us who post, may Marshall and his clarinet live happily ever after somewhere....we know that's not going to happen.  :womanwink:At this point, I can only hope that there really is some plausible explanation (that doesn't take a year, literally) as to why he abandoned his family with his wife/SIL's knowledge. 

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,380
Registered: ‎06-16-2015

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2022 ~ Spoilers Included


@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

Before I go to the kitchen to contemplate my domestic diva duties, I would like to update a thought I posted recently...see below

 

Marshall has an unexpected visitor Guessing Auntie Stella

 

One or two of my little grey cells now thinks it might be Ephipany who goes to Marshall's bedside to give him encouragement and tell him to "fight".  Like many of us who post, may Marshall and his clarinet live happily ever after somewhere....we know that's not going to happen.  :womanwink:At this point, I can only hope that there really is some plausible explanation (that doesn't take a year, literally) as to why he abandoned his family with his wife/SIL's knowledge. 


Is he still wearing the pork pie hat in the hospital? Moreoever, did he still have it on in the fight? Honestly, I find his character superfluous at best, and why is TJ even defending him as his grandfather. He is NOT related to TJ at all.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,490
Registered: ‎10-26-2010

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

@Tique   thanks so much for the health updates!!!  So wonderful to get good news.  Of course, I'll still keep sending prayers and hugs. 

 

I think Violet has a speech impediment.   I would absolutely prefer that she walk instead of being carried.  However, that may bc e due to camera blocking and angles.

 

Please, please move these s/ls along!!!

Honored Contributor
Posts: 10,848
Registered: ‎08-03-2013

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

@grandma r   how are you and DH doing?

 

 

One more bit of info regarding the Violet discussion. The actress just celebrated her eighth BD.

 

Here's an inconsequential bit of news: May Sweeps ends on Wednesday. I'm still waiting on Sweeps to get started.

 

~~~"They laugh at me because I'm different.
I laugh at them because they're all the same..."~~~
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,154
Registered: ‎01-15-2017

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

Hi Everyone! I haven't posted on here in a while. Just some random thoughts. If Ryan is Esme' s father, who is her mother? I think I read on here it's Felicia. When did that happen? And please don't let Nick sleep with that devil spawn. Sonny is really getting on my nerves. So is Ninny. So Liz had a bad medication reaction and terrorized herself? I've been watching GH for over 50 years and this is some of the worst writing I can remember. But yet I still watch! That's it for now. LOL Have a good night! Nancy

Valued Contributor
Posts: 865
Registered: ‎03-16-2010

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

@RainCityWoman wrote: to why he abandoned his family with his wife/SIL's knowledge. 

Is he still wearing the pork pie hat in the hospital? Moreoever, did he still have it on in the fight? Honestly, I find his character superfluous at best, and why is TJ even defending him as his grandfather. He is NOT related to TJ at all.


Marshall is both Curtis and his brother Tommy's father.  Tommy was TJ's father so Marshall is TJ's grandfather.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,919
Registered: ‎06-08-2020

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

Is that why Shawn was sent away? So we forget he was TJ's dad too? 😆 He was all over him when he was sprung. So many daddy's so little time.
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,549
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2022 ~ Spoilers Included


@RainCityWoman wrote:

@kelsey17 wrote:

Please end the Elizabeth/Franco ghost scenerio.....SOOO boring and since the beginning it was obviously Elizabeth.....i liked her and Finn....but the writers have

killed any chemistry they had in the beginning.


I'm fine with a story line that explores the guilt feelings people may feel after losing a spouse and then finding love again. I can see how that could cause subconscious actions to punish for disloyalty. However, I happen to like Finn with Elizabeth and apparently I am one of the few on this thread who like Elizabeth and always have. I think the ghost thing is a bridge too far, but it's not the worst thing the writers have done. The story line that just gripes me is what is happening to Trina with nothing but planted, circumstantial evidence. Are there any actual cases in reality where this has happened and a girl with an exemplary record is being threatened with prison and expulsion from college?

 


I, too, have and always will be a fan of Elizatbeth and I also like her with Finn!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,549
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2022 ~ Spoilers Included


@Wsmom wrote:

I have always found Violet to be incredibly annoying.  I think she talks that way because adults tell her it is so cute.  Finn probably carries her around to keep her in camera frame.   Although I do find it funny that that kid clearly has more detective skills than all the docs and police officers put together.

 

 

As laughable as I found Mikey trying to act tough I found Mikey and Willow's love scene to be cringey.  


Agree.....Ewwwwwww

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,549
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2022 ~ Spoilers Included


@daisy4 wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote: to why he abandoned his family with his wife/SIL's knowledge. 

Is he still wearing the pork pie hat in the hospital? Moreoever, did he still have it on in the fight? Honestly, I find his character superfluous at best, and why is TJ even defending him as his grandfather. He is NOT related to TJ at all.


Marshall is both Curtis and his brother Tommy's father.  Tommy was TJ's father so Marshall is TJ's grandfather.


TJ grew up THINKING that Tommy was his father, but the truth came out some time ago that, in fact, Shawn is TJ's Dad.  Even though he still calls Curtis "Uncle" and "Aunt" Stella, he knows they are not blood, nor is Marshall his Grandfather.  

If I am wrong, someone please step in and let me know!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it