Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

@mysoutherncomfort 

Sending more get well wishes plus prayers for your dh.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

On this day in 2018, the residents of Port Charles arrived for the 14th Nurses Ball.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Esteemed Contributor

Where is Uncle Sheffy?????  Nik is way in over his head dealing with spawnie.  

And who didn't know that Val would approach Ned re:ELQ?

Super shoutout to Leo for doing a great job with his poem!!!!

Honored Contributor

Chloe Lanier/Nelle was on 911 tonight. Anyone see?

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Respected Contributor

@grandma r  I just watched today's GH. I agree, Leo was great, best part of today's show.

I was listening to music before and after Leo. I think you would like one of my favorite composers and one of my favorite piece of his:  Youtube - Morricone Conducts Morricone's  Once Upon. a Time In America: Cockey's Song. It has 709,707 views. So sad but soooo beautiful. 

I hope both of you are feeling a lot better!😘

@mysoutherncomfort  Thinking and praying for both of you. I hope today was a little bit better than yesterday, if that's possible.🙏❤️

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Are Ned And Valentin Ready To Take Over ELQ?

Hope Campbell

GH Spoilers: Are Ned And Valentin Ready To Take Over ELQ?

GH spoilers for Tuesday reveal conspiracies, discoveries, failed seductions, and so much more.

Ned Is No Pushover

Ned was not happy at all when he learned that Drew and Michael want to shut him out of ELQ once it merges with Aurora. So, they offered him an administrative COO position. Meanwhile, Martin told Valentin that he will lose all interest in the company if the Quartermaines put up a united front.

Well, Valentin found his Q who is not with the rest of the family, and of course, that is Ned. He didn’t work this hard for this long only to be put out to pasture by new blood. No, he is going to fight for what is his even if he has to team up with Valentin to do it. He will hear Valentin out first before he makes up his mind, but Drew and Michael better watch their backs.

Meanwhile, both Michael and Drew get an unexpected offer from Carly, but is this business-related, or is it much more personal?

Another Q Celebration, Sasha’s Guilt

Following the school festival, the celebration continues back at the Quartermaine mansion where it’s Leo’s birthday. It looks like Harrison planned a special surprise with Leo and Brook Lynn is about to find out what it is.

Elsewhere, Sasha tells Brando that she is responsible for Harmony's  death just as Gladys figures out Sasha’s real secret and has a talk with Felty the photographer.

Esme Plays With Fire

After Esme doesn’t manage to get Nikolas to kiss her, she still sweet talks him the best she can, asking why Ava just can’t see how wonderful Nikolas really is. When Ava gets home, she and Esme butt heads and Esme is unnerved by something Ava says.

Finally, Sam visits her cousin, Spencer, and tells him that she needs some answers. She is determined to get to the bottom of the charges against Trina and believes that Spencer knows more than he is letting on.

Respected Contributor

The last Nurses Ball I saw was when Nelle slit Brook Lyn across the throat. Has there been or will be others? If there was one it wasn't memorable for me.
Honored Contributor

This story broke last week. Since Mr. Kelly is an alum from one of the defunct ABC soaps some will think this is good news...

‘General Hospital’: Josh Kelly Joins Cast Of ABC Drama

Denise Petski

EXCLUSIVE: UnReal alum Josh Kelly is heading to Port Charles. Kelly is joining the cast of ABC’s long-running drama series General Hospital as a series regular at the end of this month.

Details of his role are being kept under wraps, but I’m told his character will greatly affect the lives of Sam (Kelly Monaco), Dante (Dom Zamprogna), and Britt (Kelly Thiebaud).

Kelly is known for his role as Jeremy Caner on Lifetime’s UnReal. A soap veteran, he previously portrayed Cutter Wentworth on One Life To Live...

source: deadline

Esteemed Contributor

This storyline of Drew and Michael taking over ELQ and pushing out Ned is so common in the real world.  Usually at the huge detriment of the company, which frankly there is nothing I would like to see more than those two completely fail.  They are laughable.  I just don't know where their vast experience to run the companies comes from....especially over Ned or Valentin.  Ugh.  I hope ths isn't a sign TPTB are going to make them even more front and center figures than they already are.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Coquille. I hope you and your family are well.  Yes, I listened to his music.  In fact I saw a commercial for 3 Italian tenors coming g to the area to do a concert in his honor.  Sorry, I don't remember the names.

@mysoutherncomfort  just sending prayers and an extra hug