Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

Can somebody please buy Willow an Ancestry DNA kit 

Esteemed Contributor

My brain cells are obviously scrambled.   Who is Spawnie 's mother????  Esme is supposed to be a teenager, 18 or 19.  Are they rewriting history again to make Felicia the mom????   Wouldn't that make Spawnie about 10 years older than Georgie??  I'm so confused.

Spencer's behavior toward Britt was appalling!!!!  That spoiled brat needs a good swift kick in the pants.

The medium was the comic relief. 

Honored Contributor

The Scoop: GH previews, teasers, and spoilers for the Week of May 16

Emotions run high when Finn, Laura, and Kevin talk to Liz

GH Spoilers for the week of May 16, 2022 on General Hospital | Soap Central

A sneak peek at some of the action that will take place on GH during the week of May 16, 2022.

The Quartermaines celebrate Leo's birthday

Leo prepares to take center stage

Leo recalls a promise that Chase made

A close moment between Chase and Brook Lynn takes an unexpected turn

Michael and Willow focus on their family

Ned receives a job offer for the ELQ/Aurora Media merger

Ned takes a meeting and weighs his options

Carly surprises both Drew and Michael with an offer

Carly tries to field Bobbie's questions

Gladys uncovers Sasha's secret

Gladys confronts Sasha about the relapse

Sonny stops by Brando's garage

Sonny saves Nina when she finds herself in an uncomfortable encounter

Bobbie and Carly have an exchange with Sonny and Nina at the Savoy

Stella comes clean to Curtis about Marshall

T.J. and Molly head to Brooklyn

T.J. mediates a tense situation

Stella, Portia, and Epiphany make plans for the evening

Felicia questions Valentin about his relationship with Anna

Emotions run high when Finn, Laura, and Kevin talk to Liz

Violet spends time with her grandfather at Kelly's

Finn thinks Violet might be on the right track

Esme's frustration with Spencer mounts

Esme pulls Nikolas' strings

Esme has a tense exchange with Ava

Sam makes things clear to Spencer

Trina gives Portia and Ava some disappointing news

Portia confides to Curtis about her fears for Trina

Taggert and Jordan have a heated argument about Trina

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

Whoever said Willow  is ready to stick her head in an oven" over her mom's death, I am still laughing. Thanks for the image. Has Willow forgotten her mom's part in that pregnancy with Shiloh? Nothing about this character seems authentic. But then I guess no soap character is.

Trusted Contributor

I hope Ned teams up with Valentin and they step on Michael (and Drew if necessary). Ned deserves the big office exclusively - Cujo’s pitiful runt can shove it. Michael is only a Q when it’s convenient. Scummy murders his father in cold blood, but he only writes him off when he sleeps with Nina after Carly demanded a separation. Hard to believe it’s even possible, but he gets more obnoxious and entitled every day.
Respected Contributor

Dear GH Thread Family:  Before I catch up on all of your posts, I need to ask a favor.  My DH had inpatient surgery this past Monday, home on Tuesday evening (seemed fine), downhill on Wednesday/Thursday (back to ER), it's going to be a road (6 wks-2 months) recovery (praying for complete) and if anyone is so inclined to say a prayer, send positive vibes/thoughts for him, I would be very appreciative.  Thank you with a zillon sprinkles.  Love and hugs, @mysoutherncomfort 

Respected Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

My brain cells are obviously scrambled.   Who is Spawnie 's mother????  Esme is supposed to be a teenager, 18 or 19.  Are they rewriting history again to make Felicia the mom????   Wouldn't that make Spawnie about 10 years older than Georgie??  I'm so confused.

Spencer's behavior toward Britt was appalling!!!!  That spoiled brat needs a good swift kick in the pants.

The medium was the comic relief. 

Catching up on posts and am delighted to learn that you and DH seemed to have weathered the storm and are on the mend.  Continued prayers for same.

Now to your post :Who is Spawnie 's mother????  Esme is supposed to be a teenager, 18 or 19.  Are they rewriting history again to make Felicia the mom????   Wouldn't that make Spawnie about 10 years older than Georgie?? IMO we are being led down the garden path to believe (via Ryan's memory/flashback while talking with Spawnie) that Felicia may be Mommy Dearest (years and ages do not add up.  Is this another "harvest of an egg" e.g. Lulu's situation with Charlotte/Valentin? Felicia's egg; Ryan's sperm donation=Spawnette from hell?  

Spencer's behavior toward Britt was appalling!!!!  That spoiled brat needs a good swift kick in the pants. Way too kind my dear.  I believe Spencie needs a couple of hard slaps across the face.

The medium was the comic relief. Initially I think, yes, however I agree with those who recall Madame Delfina.  She was a hoot but also spot on target on occasion.

Respected Contributor

@Travone wrote:

Can somebody please buy Willow an Ancestry DNA kit 

Love your comment.  Here's what is odd to me (shouldn't be; it's GH).  The PCPD confirmed Willow/Harmony a bio no-go.  Why not run Willow's DNA through a database and then Nina (who has DNA on file with her many crimes) would pop up as a possible match.  Oh that's right...enter, Sam, the super slueth who will be hot on the bio-mom trail.  Yeech.  Meanwhile back at the ranch, Carly "stole" Willow's toothbrush to compare DNA to Nina's wine glass.  Ahhh, all I can say is I would know if my toothbrush were missing.  Psssst, Carly, how about a few hair samples from a hairbrush?

Esteemed Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

Dear GH Thread Family:  Before I catch up on all of your posts, I need to ask a favor.  My DH had inpatient surgery this past Monday, home on Tuesday evening (seemed fine), downhill on Wednesday/Thursday (back to ER), it's going to be a road (6 wks-2 months) recovery (praying for complete) and if anyone is so inclined to say a prayer, send positive vibes/thoughts for him, I would be very appreciative.  Thank you with a zillon sprinkles.  Love and hugs, @mysoutherncomfort 

@mysoutherncomfort , I am so sorry to read this and of course I will be sending positive thoughts and vibes and your DH will be in my prayers, you as well as I know how incredibly stressful this is for you.  <hugs>

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mysoutherncomfort  I was checking in as usual, to see how my friends are. I am so sorry to hear about your husband. I just said a prayer and will continue to do so. I've said this so many times, If we're lucky, we take 4 steps forward in life and hopefully only 2 steps back. Unfortunately, sometimes our steps back, turn into 3/4. This will be a hard time but you are very strong. 

I'm encompassing both of you with warmth, love, light and hugs. I'm also sending, as you say, good vibes to you, your husband and the rest of your family. 

Know that you are in our hearts and minds. YOU ARE FAMILY!🙏❤️💋

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.