Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

My dear, wonderful friends......thank you for your prayers and well wishes.  We have finished our 5 days of meds; hoping we feel better soon.  Being fully vaccinated and boosted has helped.  Basically very tired, achey, and have headaches.  Thankfully nothing more serious.

Even though we had GH on, I don't remember much of the nonsense.   I have had more than enough of Nina and her "victim " woes.  As for Esme.....just get rid of the character. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SloopJohnB wrote:

@Tique   Maybe it's just me....but I don't see the big attraction when it comes to the character of Trina, either the former or the latter one.  Nothing against the actresses, but I guess I'm just not feeling it that both Spencer and Rory are pining over her.

@SloopJohnB   there are probably a lot of people who agree with you. Similar to the way I feel about Nina who had/has Franco, Valentin, Jax, Curtis, and now Sonny coming to her rescue/defense at every turn.

I've been quite vocal about my feelings for Sydney Mikayla. She was my favorite of the teens after Oscar and Dev both departed. I haven't warmed up to the current Trina which is admittedly more about me than her. I do see chemistry between her and the officer. Never saw any between Spencer and either of the young ladies but then I don't see it with Esme either.

Guess I'm just not that into him. Proudofyou Lol GIF - Proudofyou Lol John GIFs

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

If you thought you recognized Chelsea...

From the July 2019 thread:

@Tique wrote:

GH Spoilers: Jen Ray Debuts as Chelsea – GH Welcomes New Character

General Hospital Spoilers: Jen Ray Debuts as Chelsea - GH Welcomes New Character

GH Spoilers tease a new actress has joined the cast of the ABC soap. This is set to be a short-term role, but it’ll be an important one! Sibley Gamble helped Ava by channeling Kiki Jerome but Ava didn’t get the closure she needed. She wants to prove her love to Kiki and patch things up with her in the great beyond.

GH fans can expect another psychic to pitch in with that. Her name is Chelsea, and it looks like she’ll be a bit eccentric – not that we’d expect anything less from a soap psychic in Port Charles! General Hospital spoilers reveal that Jen Ray will portray this new character, who’ll advise Ava as well as offer a warning to Franco.

The above is from CelebDirtyLaundry which I'm usually leery of but looks like this is legit. Another actress checking in for a limited run. Are we going to keep having new psychics until one tells Ava what she wants to hear?

My thoughts: Another diversion. Another delay...

Frequent Contributor

Wish they would use Madam Delphina from One Life To Live!

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Elizabeth Begs For The Haunting Truth

Hope Campbell

GH Spoilers: Elizabeth Begs For The Haunting Truth

GH spoilers for Thursday reveal haunting revelations, comical confrontations, and huge favors.

The Whole Truth For Liz At Last?

Elizabeth decided to take the bull by the horns and stop listening to Finn. And now that she has a medium in her home trying to see if Franco Baldwin’s ghost is who has been causing all these problems for them all, she begs for answers.

Her medium, Chelsea, can tell there is a dark presence in the house that doesn’t want her starting over with Finn, but that doesn’t sound like Franco unless she is seeing his dark side. Remember, he was a serial killer after all. While Elizabeth pleads with Chelsea to allow her to talk to Franco, Laura and Finn decide Liz is in trouble and they head right over to rescue her.

Carly Caught Again

Carly needs to get better at snooping and spying considering that she got caught swiping Nina’s wine glass from Charlie’s and now Michael and Willow see her in their living room with Drew.

Drew immediately blames Carly for why they are there, but it seems unlikely Carly would tell them why they are there. After Carly manages to get herself out of her latest situation, Willow asks Michael if cutting Sonny out of his life hurts.

The Secrets OF Esme

Spencer managed to lie well when Esme caught him snooping and now he needs help from Britt. He has this pill bottle and one pill and he needs to know what this pill is and what it does. Will Britt be able to come to his rescue?

Finally, while Spencer is with Britt, Esme takes a trip to Spring Ridge to visit her father. Ryan Chamberlain does not look too pleased with her as he asks what she screwed up this time.

Esteemed Contributor

@grandma r, glad you and hubby are on the mend, feel better soon ❤
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

If Liz isn't stalking herself, it has to be Hayden. Of course, it's not Franco. I didn't care for that psychic the first time.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

My answers to the QOTM. I also disagreed with some of the nominations that were announced yesterday.

Wanted to add I am pleased this year the "Younger Performer" category doesn't include people whose ages are closer to 25 or older. Well at least the GH choices. I don't know the other actors.

@Tique wrote:

May Question of the Month:

Since the Daytime Emmy nominations will be announced this week select one or as many as you want. Share your preference of who should be nominated for their performance(s) from January 2021 through December 2021.

Here are the categories:

Outstanding Lead Actress

Laura Wright/Carly

Outstanding Lead Actor

Steve Burton/Jason

Rationale: Until November when he left the show Jason was interacting with many characters unlike in the past when he was mainly featured with Sonny and Carly. There was Britt, Cyrus, Brando, Elizabeth, Cameron, Peter, Carly etc. All of this was going on while Maurice was "taking a break" in Nixon Falls.

Outstanding Supporting Actress

Kelly Thiebaud/ Britt   or

Sofia Mattsson/Sasha

Rebecca Herbst/Dear Sweet aka Elizabeth

Who didn't know I was kidding with that one?

Outstanding Supporting Actor

Wes Ramsey/Peter aka Henrik

Outstanding Younger Performer

Sydney Mikayla/Trina

Outstanding Guest Performer

Max Gail/Mike

Rationale: Since Mike is officially deceased those "visits" to Smike were from a guest on the show, not a member of the current cast.

@Tique I agree your choices right down the line. Great list. 

When I read the list of actual nominees, I about spit out at my drink when I got to the actor who plays Marshall, lol. I was like, oh come on! I can't even begin to take him seriously. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Why Cameron Mathison is Taking a Break From GH!

Michelle Moro Parkerton

Cameron Mathison

The calendar says May, but General Hospital star Cameron Mathison (Drew) is in holiday mode at the moment, filming an upcoming Christmas film with actress Jill Wagner for cable network GAC Family! Production began this week on The Christmas Farm in Ontario, Canada, which means that Mathison is taking some time off from GH while working on the romantic movie!...

source: soapsindepth

@Wsmom  I sense we are on the same page regarding this. No tears from either of us.

🤞🏽 that something goes wrong and delays production meaning it will delay Mr. Mathison's return.

Why did they bring this character back?

Please have him stay in Ontario.........boring actor

Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

If you thought you recognized Chelsea...

From the July 2019 thread:

@Tique wrote:

GH Spoilers: Jen Ray Debuts as Chelsea – GH Welcomes New Character

General Hospital Spoilers: Jen Ray Debuts as Chelsea - GH Welcomes New Character

GH Spoilers tease a new actress has joined the cast of the ABC soap. This is set to be a short-term role, but it’ll be an important one! Sibley Gamble helped Ava by channeling Kiki Jerome but Ava didn’t get the closure she needed. She wants to prove her love to Kiki and patch things up with her in the great beyond.

GH fans can expect another psychic to pitch in with that. Her name is Chelsea, and it looks like she’ll be a bit eccentric – not that we’d expect anything less from a soap psychic in Port Charles! General Hospital spoilers reveal that Jen Ray will portray this new character, who’ll advise Ava as well as offer a warning to Franco.

The above is from CelebDirtyLaundry which I'm usually leery of but looks like this is legit. Another actress checking in for a limited run. Are we going to keep having new psychics until one tells Ava what she wants to hear?

My thoughts: Another diversion. Another delay...

In the picture it looks like she is talking to Austin.....hopefully this psychic will be the one to realize he looks exactly like Franco.