Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

@grandma r 

Hope you and the Mr. are feeling better.

I still keep trying to be cautious and wear my mask when i go into say Walmart..but i'm seeing just about everyone else not wearing one!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

@grandma r  Oh No, ******! I am glad you got the meds and are taking supplements. I'm also glad because it sounds like, both of you don't have it in your chests. Thank God for that. Just sleep, sleep, sleep. Drink as much liquids as you can. Anything but just drink.

I'm certainly bummed out by this news. 😔

I think eventually, no matter how cautious we all are, we're all going to get it, vaccines, boosters and all!

Im praying for you guys.  Feel better real soon! I'm sending  my love and encompassing warmth and hugs.❤️

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

This month's Predsizm was posted during another time when there was a decline in watching four years ago. Is it ironic or pathetic the words @Preds  wrote are as true now as they were then? You decide.

Taken from the May 2018 thread:

@Preds wrote:

I think we all are tired of these "stories".   That may be why we enjoy making up our own. LOL

This bunch writes much better than GH does. Smiley Wink

@Tique  You know I tear up every time. I was just thinking about her these past few days, more so than usual.  Her passing is right around the corner😢

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Esme's Sabotage!
Rory's Career Is In Jeopardy After His Run-In with Trina

Rory Cabrera is the rookie over at the PCPD where he is trying to play by the book so that his job security isn’t compromised.

Spoilers reveal Rory and Trina’s chemistry could be the start of a budding romance. But given the circumstances surrounding the charges against Trina, there are certain rules which need to be followed.

When bumping into Trina at the yoga studio, he makes it clear that he’s not supposed to be engaging with her while she is still facing charges after being framed by Esme Prince.

Spoilers reveal Esme is at it again as she continues to destroy the lives of those around her. Esme overhears Trina and Rory’s conversation and rumors hint that she will use what she’s heard against him to sabotage his career as an officer of the law.

source: ghblog

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Super Contributor

Does anyone know what Trina "has been keeping to herself". Today during a conversation with Ava, she mentioned this. Ava said something about her "ace in the hole". I either missed something or forgot.

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Will Drew Thwart Carly’s DNA Scheme?

Hope Campbell

GH Spoilers: Will Drew Thwart Carly's DNA Scheme?

GH spoilers for Wednesday reveal major decisions, huge surprises, heated confrontations, and so much more.

Does Carly Have An Ally?

Carly came up with the perfect idea — swipe that wine glass Nina Reeves was drinking from off the table at Charlie’s and check some DNA. And now she has to deal with Drew asking questions. She tries to hedge with him and not tell the truth, but then she seems to think she might have someone with whom she can confide this big secret.

After all, when she learned Nelle Benson was Nina’s daughter, she had Jasper ‘Jax’ Jacks around and he was willing to keep his mouth shut. However, Drew tells Carly that he can’t be the guy she uses as a confidante if she is up to something no good.

Meanwhile, Willow decides she is definitely going to take the DNA test the PCPD asked for. However, all it will do is prove that Harmony was not Willow’s mom. It won’t prove that Nina is the woman she is looking for. She also has no idea that Michael decided to confront Sonny Corinthos again.

Spencer Looks For Answers

Spencer told Esme he just wanted to know her better than ever before, so that is why he rifled through her shoebox of letters. Esme thinks that is sweet but has to cover for herself quickly when Spencer asks her why one letter spoke of not seeing her father.

Whatever Esme says might be good enough for now because Spencer pretends to believe her and then tells her he has a big surprise in store. Esme is not sure whether to trust him.

Elizabeth Goes Ghost Hunting

Elizabeth is determined to get to the bottom of the strange goings-on in her house — and apparently at the hospital and at the Metro Court too. So, she takes Lucy Coe's advice and hires a medium to see if Franco is contacting her from the other side. Her biggest fear is that it turns out not to be Franco’s ghost, but something or someone else entirely.

Respected Contributor

@shoechic wrote:

Does anyone know what Trina "has been keeping to herself". Today during a conversation with Ava, she mentioned this. Ava said something about her "ace in the hole". I either missed something or forgot.

@shoechic Only thing that comes to mind is when she caught Spencer AWOL when he was supposed to be locked up. He was putting flowers on his mother's grave in the cemetery.

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique wrote:

GH Spoilers: Esme's Sabotage!
Rory's Career Is In Jeopardy After His Run-In with Trina

Rory Cabrera is the rookie over at the PCPD where he is trying to play by the book so that his job security isn’t compromised.

Spoilers reveal Rory and Trina’s chemistry could be the start of a budding romance. But given the circumstances surrounding the charges against Trina, there are certain rules which need to be followed.

When bumping into Trina at the yoga studio, he makes it clear that he’s not supposed to be engaging with her while she is still facing charges after being framed by Esme Prince.

Spoilers reveal Esme is at it again as she continues to destroy the lives of those around her. Esme overhears Trina and Rory’s conversation and rumors hint that she will use what she’s heard against him to sabotage his career as an officer of the law.

source: ghblog

@Tique   Maybe it's just me....but I don't see the big attraction when it comes to the character of Trina, either the former or the latter one.  Nothing against the actresses, but I guess I'm just not feeling it that both Spencer and Rory are pining over her.

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Honored Contributor

Why Cameron Mathison is Taking a Break From GH!

Michelle Moro Parkerton

Cameron Mathison

The calendar says May, but General Hospital star Cameron Mathison (Drew) is in holiday mode at the moment, filming an upcoming Christmas film with actress Jill Wagner for cable network GAC Family! Production began this week on The Christmas Farm in Ontario, Canada, which means that Mathison is taking some time off from GH while working on the romantic movie!...

source: soapsindepth

@Wsmom  I sense we are on the same page regarding this. No tears from either of us.

🤞🏽 that something goes wrong and delays production meaning it will delay Mr. Mathison's return.

Why did they bring this character back?

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique , ICAM!!!