Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

I'm sorry, but I just can't wrap my head around Willow saying she loves her mom. Didn't harmony pimp her daughter to that horrible Shiloh when she got pregnant with the child that died? Wait till she find out what else this monster has done. I wish they had just killed her off for good. This is going to drag on and on and on. Look how long it has taken to finally reveal what we all knew: Willow is Nina's daughter. And I still think Willow and Michael are the world's most boring and self righteous couple there is.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

If your BD is in May please let us know.

May 26th - RainCityWoman

AND my cat Sheldon was also born on May 26, in my home town of all things.

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Nina Reeves Learns About Sonny’s Fury

Hope Campbell

GH Spoilers: Nina Reeves Learns About Sonny's Fury

GH spoilers for Tuesday reveal confessions, confrontations, and hot reunions.

Sonny’s Life Is Still A Mess

It’s the end of a bad day for Sonny as he longs for the simplicity of life in Nixon Falls, and Nina Reeves gets to hear all about it. Sonny is still furious with Michael for the way he treated him earlier, telling him he never wants to see him again. Nina tried to get things out of him earlier but Liesl got in the way.

Does Nina wonder if she caused this all by fighting so hard to have visitation with Wiley? She knew it would cause trouble for Sonny but she still feels she has the right to fight for whatever time she can get with her grandson. Sonny doesn’t want to blame her and is unsure if he can forgive Michael.

To Tell The Truth

Willow is thrilled when Harmony wakes up and she thinks she has another chance with her mother. However, she still wants to know what Carly was trying to tell her in the chapel. Willow swears she is strong enough to hear it, but Carly isn’t very sure.

To that end, Carly visits Harmony’s room and begs her to tell Willow the truth herself or she will do it. With Harmony in some pretty bad shape, she might not be able to stop Carly from telling a secret that is not hers to tell.

Elsewhere, it’s also a moment of truth between Austin and Maxie. Austin can sense something is off with Maxie and asks her just to fess up that she wants to avoid spending time with him.

Scares And Defenses

Things really seem to be heating up between Elizabeth and Finn in her room at the Metro Court, but then she lets out a big scream for Finn as if she saw something terrifying once again.

Lucy tries to heat things up with Martin, and the pair find themselves having to defend their relationship with one another to Valentin. Is this before or after Valentin tells someone on the other end of the phone that he will do whatever he has to do?

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am already   so tired of the Franco ghost storyline...we all know it is Elizabeth...and it just put a damper on the beginning romance of her and Finn...feel it is never gonna end...ugh

the temp for Alexis is horrible....deadpan acting.....

i think Drew and Carley are gonna hook up...yuck.

Also.....its been so long on the show that i don't care anymore WHO OR WHAT Curitis's dad is all about!!

Honored Contributor

On this day in 2000, on GH spinoff Port Charles, Scott and Lucy got married.

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Scotty Prepares Nina For An All Out War In The Courtroom

Micki Brown

Nina Reeves has some guts to go after the son of the man she claims to be in love with. Sonny Corinthos and Nina share a grandson and Nina is fighting for visitation rights against Wiley’s father Michael Corinthos and his adoptive mom, Willow Tait.

Spoilers reveal Nina and Sonny grow closer despite her attempt at taking Michael and Willow down in court. Her lawyer, Scott Baldwin knows his way around the law but that doesn’t mean he’s a voice playing dirty.

Previews indicate that Scott is preparing Nina for an all out war in the courtroom. Sonny has blown off not only his ex-wife, Carly Corinthos, but his son Michael as well. Nina seems to be coming first these days, even when his grandson Wiley’s well being is at stake.

Nina sticks to her guns and fights for her rights as Wiley’s biological grandmother. GH spoilers and rumors claim Nina won’t have much of a leg to stand on when it turns out she isn’t biologically related to Wiley’s mother Nelle Benson but in fact she is blood related to his adoptive mother Willow!

source: ghblog

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

I'm sorry, but I just can't wrap my head around Willow saying she loves her mom. Didn't harmony pimp her daughter to that horrible Shiloh when she got pregnant with the child that died? Wait till she find out what else this monster has done. I wish they had just killed her off for good. This is going to drag on and on and on. Look how long it has taken to finally reveal what we all knew: Willow is Nina's daughter. And I still think Willow and Michael are the world's most boring and self righteous couple there is.

@RainCityWoman , 10 times yes to this.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@RainCityWoman , 10 times yes to this.  

@RainCityWoman , @Lipstickdiva ICAM!!!  And when Mikey yelled at Britt I burst out laughiing.  If they are going to try to make this kid be a tough guy they have got to replace the actor.  This kid just doesn't have it in him to play a tough guy.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

GH Spoilers: Scotty Prepares Nina For An All Out War In The Courtroom

Micki Brown

Nina Reeves has some guts to go after the son of the man she claims to be in love with. Sonny Corinthos and Nina share a grandson and Nina is fighting for visitation rights against Wiley’s father Michael Corinthos and his adoptive mom, Willow Tait.

Spoilers reveal Nina and Sonny grow closer despite her attempt at taking Michael and Willow down in court. Her lawyer, Scott Baldwin knows his way around the law but that doesn’t mean he’s a voice playing dirty.

Previews indicate that Scott is preparing Nina for an all out war in the courtroom. Sonny has blown off not only his ex-wife, Carly Corinthos, but his son Michael as well. Nina seems to be coming first these days, even when his grandson Wiley’s well being is at stake.

Nina sticks to her guns and fights for her rights as Wiley’s biological grandmother. GH spoilers and rumors claim Nina won’t have much of a leg to stand on when it turns out she isn’t biologically related to Wiley’s mother Nelle Benson but in fact she is blood related to his adoptive mother Willow!

source: ghblog

So somebody refresh my memory please.  How was it determined she was Nelle's mom?  Was there any DNA test or was it all jumping to conclusions based on the necklace and various other little nuggets?  (That's how closely I pay attention to the show!  lol)

Trusted Contributor

@Wsmom I think it was a combination of Nelle having the other half of the necklace Nina's mom gave her and the things she learned from Phyllis taking Nelle to her adoptive home when she was a baby.