Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

Hi Guys, 

So glad to see everyone's well and happy. Whether one chose or is contemplating getting the vaccine, life  is starting to open up and we can breath a little easier and see our friends and families.

As some of you know, I have watched GH videos for umpteen years, at night before I go to bed. They're more interesting than what's on today. Last night I watched MB's channel and some of SB/BA's channel.  On SB/BA channel (Stone Cold and the Jackel), they showed the episodes that featured my old love, John Riley (Sean).  How apropo, now.  The episodes included of course his wedding to Tiffany (also a fav of mine). The old shows were the pinnacle of a soap opera. 

If anyone is interested, go to youtube and find:  Sean and Tiffany's Wedding Part 1 and 2, 12/23/1988. You'll see more old friends that we all love and miss, especially Lila.  All the men are reeeeeal easy on the eyes. Not that they're bad now but back then🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬.

As always, Stay Well, Stay Safe, Hug the ones you love, whether they're animal or human, Do something good for someone else, now that we can do it easier, and Always Be 😎

Edited to add: Video- GH 56th Anniversary. In Memoriam. (v=yVOeavz6A9g). Great video. A LOT of oldies

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@grandma r  we know the decision makers are not interested in what the viewers do/do not want. We are going through this not only with the Mike storyline but with the Peter, Chase, and Cyrus stories. We have gone through it in the past with Shiloh and Nelle. I'm not being negative here but realistic. ABC doesn't care. How many ways can they show us...

-------------

What is really pathetic - and falling on writers' deaf ears - is that they take a somewhat disgusting,  mildly interesting character/storyline and overwork them!!   So much so, that viewers end up hating the character and the story!!!

Honored Contributor

I need someone to set me straight. Please and thank you.

I just read the May 2020 thread in preparation for this one and peppered throughout that thread were a lot of references to flashbacks. That has to be why I am imagining that in the past few days I have been seeing an inordinate amount of flashbacks. What's going on?

I'm losing it. Right?

Pin on Quick saves

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Watched GH in real time today. We knew what would happen and it did.  The " DAME IN WHITE " walked  in and TOOK OVER!    👏.  Anyone to put the drug dealing, murdering, low life piece of ******, greaseball, in his place! Now that was gooooood. Watching tomorrow to hopefully see Carly and or Jason, MOW HIM DOWN!

Used Dame instead of  "Knight In White"!

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

I just read the May 2020 thread in preparation for this one and peppered throughout that thread were a lot of references to flashbacks. That has to be why I am imagining that in the past few days I have been seeing an inordinate amount of flashbacks. What's going on?

I'm losing it. Right?

Pin on Quick saves

@Tique , best I can answer is that last year at this time (as you mentioned in the opening of this thread) they were trying to get the most out of the taped scenes they had prior to the Covid shut down.  I do agree that there have been some flashbacks lately, but they have been kind of the more recent shows.  My guess is that TPTB are aware of all of the break-ins our show has weathered lately and they are trying to keep those of us who do not search online for missed episodes up to date.  

You are NOT losing it, unless I am too!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

I'm losing it. Right?

If you are losing it, then I must be in your dream or nightmare.  Noticed the same.  Is Covid on the set?  Are they stretching out episodes for another reason...e.g. building a base for a phenominal May sweeps? Does it have anything to do with Maurice shooting a movie and they are stretching out scenes?  Seriously though, if it isn't the shooting schedule in general, then I have to go with....let's remind the viewers what they saw so we can have a really "yippy skippy, whoop tee doo May sweeps.

Pin on Quick saves

Respected Contributor

@Coquille wrote:

Watched GH in real time today. We knew what would happen and it did.  The " DAME IN WHITE " walked  in and TOOK OVER!    👏.  Anyone to put the drug dealing, murdering, low life piece of ******, greaseball, in his place! Now that was gooooood. Watching tomorrow to hopefully see Carly and or Jason, MOW HIM DOWN!

Used Dame instead of  "Knight In White"!

Oh, my dear @Coquille loved it, but who didn't see it coming?  As we know, Carly attended the meeting of the 5 families before and she just had to have Jason attend no matter what.  BUT, didn't we know, she would eventually end up in "Sonny's seat".  And being that I am not really good in math, when Cyrus entered the room, he greeted 3 family members.  His presence makes it 4 and Carly makes it 5. Another BUT, so who is Cyrus replacing?  Certainly not Sonny's seat at the table.

Respected Contributor

RE:  Mac today:  Did anyone else notice the hair growth down Mac's back of the head resting on his collar?  Please don't be having my dear, good looking Mac, be growing a pony tail.  Statement to Mac:  Honey, if you need a quickie hair cut and/or whatever, please get in touch with me ASAP.  :womanwink:

Esteemed Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

RE:  Mac today:  Did anyone else notice the hair growth down Mac's back of the head resting on his collar?  Please don't be having my dear, good looking Mac, be growing a pony tail.  Statement to Mac:  Honey, if you need a quickie hair cut and/or whatever, please get in touch with me ASAP.  

------------

I saw it immediately!! I wanted him to turn his head around so that I could see the length - ponytail or mullet!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique. You are certainly not losing it.  Not sure why they're using flashbacks now.

@Coquille. So nice to "see" you.  Of course we knew who would show up to the meeting, but, I loved it!!!  Not the same members that we saw the last time, with the exception of Mrs Wu.  I seem to remember a Russian sounding man at the last meeting.  Imo, Carly's arrival in white was much better than Ava's in the backless red dress.  Besides,  she had no business being there.  Wasn't she pleading on Julian's behalf?

For the most part I enjoyed today's episode.  Wondering if they plan to make Sasha pregnant.  I hope not; I'd prefer she gets her life back.  Also wondering how Deception and Crimson really run.

I really hope they don't pair dear sweet and Finn.

Britt was pretty cool under pressure while operating.  Pretty amazing that Brick had a traveling OR setup, complete with oxygen, in the SUV.  

@mysoutherncomfort. Not a fan of Mac's facial hair, and, PLEASE, don't give him a pony tail!!!!