Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

@Lipstickdiva   I agee with you about Carly. I posted this in January after Carly had Florence kidnapped.

@Tique wrote:

...Carly picked up the phone as soon as Laura was out the door. She didn't even consider the possible ramifications to Laura or to her own family. Carly always acts first which is what makes Jason so angry and why he usually has to end up getting her out of a jam...

Now to go even further. It was suggested Britt was upset/hurt that the first thing Jason did - when he opened his eyes - was to ask where Carly was. He asked because he knew if she wasn't there she would be at the meeting creating a mess which eventually he would have to clean up or at the least deal with the repercussions.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

And they just keep coming...  

GL Alum Kimberly J. Brown Joins the Cast of GENERAL HOSPITAL!

Chris Eades

A new face arriving in Port Charles will be a familiar one to some CBS soap fans as Kimberly J Brown joins the cast of GH in a new mystery role beginning the week of Monday, May 10. The actress will be best known to daytime viewers as Guiding Light's  young Marah Lewis, a role she played from 1998-2006...

While GH is keeping mum on exactly what kind of character Brown will be playing, hopefully she’ll be sharing scenes with either Nina or Carly! “Cynthia Watros (Nina) was my stepmom for a bit and Laura Wright (Carly) played my aunt,” she enthused. “It’s such a small, cool world!”

source: soapsindepth

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique. Oh goody, goody gumdrop; just what GH needs......another new character. 

I loved the way Carly walked into that meeting and took charge.  She had to since Jason was in no shape to attend.

@Coquille. So happy you and your honey are getting out!!!  Those shoes are gorgeous!!!!  You definitely need to party in them.  Enjoy the nice weather.  Hugs to you, always!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@corita wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

RE:  Mac today:  Did anyone else notice the hair growth down Mac's back of the head resting on his collar?  Please don't be having my dear, good looking Mac, be growing a pony tail.  Statement to Mac:  Honey, if you need a quickie hair cut and/or whatever, please get in touch with me ASAP.  

------------

I saw it immediately!! I wanted him to turn his head around so that I could see the length - ponytail or mullet!!

Business in the front, party in the back.  LOL

--------------

Good one!! Smiley Happy  

Respected Contributor

@grandma r   If you want to watch something beautiful and peaceful, go to youtube - vaXLdF6sRhg. WALK Nice FRANCE 4K video FRENCH RIVIERA Travel Channel. 

Hugs to hubby🙄😆😘

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva   You're not the odd man out! I'm soo tired of Carly's craziness but I cheer anything that makes that LOW LIFE (Cyrus), feel uncomfortable. I have seen him in other roles and never impressed. He does play this role to the tee. Impressed how good he is but hate the character. 

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

@Tique , best I can answer is that last year at this time (as you mentioned in the opening of this thread) they were trying to get the most out of the taped scenes they had prior to the Covid shut down.  I do agree that there have been some flashbacks lately, but they have been kind of the more recent shows.  My guess is that TPTB are aware of all of the break-ins our show has weathered lately and they are trying to keep those of us who do not search online for missed episodes up to date.  

You are NOT losing it, unless I am too!!!

@redwingsgal   this makes sense because a lot of people in different locations have been posting on various sites that GH has not been recording for them. Appreciate the reference to the first post on the thread. I always wonder if people read the entire thing or if they just zoom in for certain things like the QOTM.

Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort   you've been busy. You can remain anonymous while I tell everyone it was you who educated GH about Gunpowder Residue Test. They obviously didn't know this existed in March.

Proud of you. Jumping smiley 17

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

...Would Jordan be smart enough to 1) test Jason's hands to see if there is any gunpowder residue;...

Honored Contributor

Loved how Carly shut down Cryrus  at the meeting...lol!

I also was watching the henchmen in the room..at times Brandan was smirking /smiling when Carly was blasting his boss!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Highlighted
Super Contributor

@Lipstickdiva  Have to agree about Carly messing up everything she tries to do. I hope the writers make the 5 families meeting an interesting battle btw Carly and Cyrus. Hope she really messes with his mind.

The Laura/Ava scene was terrific. Go Laura!

Thinking we may be put through another long, dramatic, storyline about Cam shooting Jason only to find out it was the bad guy/hitman that shot Jason.

Hope Sasha is not pregnant. Not impressed with her acting skills and her character brings nothing to the show. She can go. If she stays, match her up with Brando, she doesn't make a good pairing with Chase.

Also, yes, as so many posters are commenting on - get the Smike story overwith. So boring, boring, boring. I watch very little of GH now. Record and ff through most of it.