Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

Long-time viewers may remember Billie. 

GENERAL HOSPITAL Actress Billie Hayes Dead at 96

Chris Eades

Veteran actress Billie Hayes has died at the age of 96. She passed away on April 29 at Cedar’s Hospital in Los Angeles from natural causes. Although best known as the flamboyant Witchiepoo on the Saturday morning children’s show H.R. PUFNSTUF, she also had a recurring role in the early ‘80s as international spy Agent Brighton O’Reilly on General Hospital.

“My dear wonderful Billie Hayes has died,” tweeted Tristan Rogers (Robert) when he heard the news. “Sadly, I only got to work with her on GH but it was a magical relationship. Right away, Gloria Monty saw something unique and ran with it. I cannot tell you how her passing saddens me.” Hayes’ GH character was a WSB agent who was shot and killed by Victor Cassadine in 1981...

source: soapsindepth

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Respected Contributor

Rest in Peace, Billie.  Although I do remember her from GH, she will always be Witchiepoo to me

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Esteemed Contributor

May she rest in peace.

Esteemed Contributor

The ro becomes even more repulsive every time he's on!!!  Killing people to further his agenda makes me ill.  I want someone to permanently remove him.

Jordan can certainly mess things up.  Talk about timing.

Dear sweet finally realized she was wrong; duh.  Now, about your son.......

Nina is on my last nerve.  How in the heck does she think she can keep Smike a secret????  And, when the truth comes out (maybe in a few years) how does she plan to justify her actions????  I am completely over Nixon Falls and everything and everyone connected to it!!!!

I read somewhere that fans everywhere are voicing their displeasure with the whole Smike thing and want it to end.  The article also said viewers overwhelmingly want Peter gone.  The main jist was why the writers are so blatantly ignoring viewer input and opinions.  In the past stories have either been dropped or ended abruptly.   My opinion.....tptb just don't care what the viewers want or like.

Trusted Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 I said that exactly yesterday! Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

I know we have some former Teachers on the thread but I don't know if we have current ones.  If you're comfortable sharing if you are/if you were, please do.

Happy Teacher Appreciation Day – EPIC HOMESCHOOL NETWORK, INC.

Former Teacher.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@miata1 wrote:

Tique, I laughed so hard when you asked about Maxie being pregnant a couple of years now.  That was a funny line, for sure. You made my day and believe me, I needed the laugh today.

@miata1   that wasn't me who posted that. I was quoting @Lipstickdiva. She was the funny lady today. Hopefully she'll see this and know she made you laugh.

@miata1 , I'm glad you thought that was funny.  I mean is it just me that feels like she's been pregnant a very long time?   

Honored Contributor

@grandma r  we know the decision makers are not interested in what the viewers do/do not want. We are going through this not only with the Mike storyline but with the Peter, Chase, and Cyrus stories. We have gone through it in the past with Shiloh and Nelle. I'm not being negative here but realistic. ABC doesn't care. How many ways can they show us...

Honored Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

The ro becomes even more repulsive every time he's on!!!  Killing people to further his agenda makes me ill.  I want someone to permanently remove him.

Jordan can certainly mess things up.  Talk about timing.

Dear sweet finally realized she was wrong; duh.  Now, about your son.......

Nina is on my last nerve.  How in the heck does she think she can keep Smike a secret????  And, when the truth comes out (maybe in a few years) how does she plan to justify her actions????  I am completely over Nixon Falls and everything and everyone connected to it!!!!

I read somewhere that fans everywhere are voicing their displeasure with the whole Smike thing and want it to end.  The article also said viewers overwhelmingly want Peter gone.  The main jist was why the writers are so blatantly ignoring viewer input and opinions.  In the past stories have either been dropped or ended abruptly.   My opinion.....tptb just don't care what the viewers want or like.

@grandma r , I wondered the same thing about Nina.  I'm not sure what she thinks is going to come out of this.

I follow GH on Instagram and the comments day in and day out are overwhelmingly negative for the Sonny/Nina storyline.  They want it to end now.   

Honored Contributor

Once again, our DVR didn't pick up the episode from yesterday.  It showed on my DVR list Saturday when I checked but it must have dropped off so I'll have to catch it tonight.