Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

@Tique wrote:
GH Teen Stars Head Off to College!

Michelle Moro Parkerton

...And the even better news is that both young women and Lipton will be located in Los Angeles for the foreseeable future because we are sure that there are plenty more coming-of-age stories that GH can tell with this talented trio!

source: soapsindepth

I do think it is great that this trio kept up their grades and are heading off to the universities of their choice.  Kudos to them.  Now to TPTB, enough with the "coming-of-age" stories.  I, for one, wish them good luck in all their endeavors, bring them back very occasionally for holidays, etc, but please, with all the sprinkles you want, just let them go...go...go as in gone.  Thank you most sincerely.

Exactly, wheel them out, if they absolutely must, for visits home, holidays and special occasions. Otherwise, let them go and wish them well... Wait a year or so, recast at least two of them and possibly bring them back as young adults... I thought we read that Cam was being moved to a recurring status with the show... Was that just part of the routine speculation the soap sites do to fill columns...?

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

@Tique wrote:
GH Teen Stars Head Off to College!

Michelle Moro Parkerton

...And the even better news is that both young women and Lipton will be located in Los Angeles for the foreseeable future because we are sure that there are plenty more coming-of-age stories that GH can tell with this talented trio!

source: soapsindepth

I do think it is great that this trio kept up their grades and are heading off to the universities of their choice.  Kudos to them.  Now to TPTB, enough with the "coming-of-age" stories.  I, for one, wish them good luck in all their endeavors, bring them back very occasionally for holidays, etc, but please, with all the sprinkles you want, just let them go...go...go as in gone.  Thank you most sincerely.

--------------

Absolutely agree!!  It was time for them to go a year ago...so glad that they are moving along!  I hope that someone along the way tells Cam that his facial silliness is not a good look! Wish them luck!! 

Trusted Contributor

Tique, I laughed so hard when you asked about Maxie being pregnant a couple of years now.  That was a funny line, for sure. You made my day and believe me, I needed the laugh today.

Honored Contributor

@miata1 wrote:

Tique, I laughed so hard when you asked about Maxie being pregnant a couple of years now.  That was a funny line, for sure. You made my day and believe me, I needed the laugh today.

@miata1   that wasn't me who posted that. I was quoting @Lipstickdiva. She was the funny lady today. Hopefully she'll see this and know she made you laugh.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

I agree with some of you about Cam.  Someone needs to tell him his facial expressions are way too much.

Good grief!  The way he crunches his face almost is that of a rubber band!

I've never seen anyone make those facial expressions.

I woner what kind of acting school he went to?  Surely no one would turn to him after one of his overly agressive monologues and say, "Yea!  That was great!  Keep it up".  Clapping as it was being said!

I can't stand to look at it after awhile.  It's that much over the top for me.

True, I'm not an actor but I don't think one needs to be an actor to think those facial twists and turns are anyone's idea of acting.

He's saying very agressive words and twisting and turning his lips, showing his teeth, much like a rabid dog would do.

He definitely needs a new acting coach.

Esteemed Contributor

Cam is becoming a cartoon, what next? Smoke coming out of his ears.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

Funny lines:

Ava:

Hey Laura. Remember we promised we would both try to keep Cyrus here as long as possible. Right?

Laura:

Yeah so don't set his ponytail on fire and send him screaming out into the night.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Funny lines:

Ava:

Hey Laura. Remember we promised we would both try to keep Cyrus here as long as possible. Right?

Laura:

Yeah so don't set his ponytail on fire and send him screaming out into the night.

I love when they get to be funny. 

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Will Britt Be Able To Save Jason’s Life?

Diane Brounstein

GH Spoilers: Will Britt Be Able To Save Jason's Life?

General Hospital spoilers for Tuesday reveal someone’s bleeding out, another is in shock, a worried mom, and so much more.

General Hospital Spoilers Highlights

Carly can’t sit by and wait to find out what happened to her BFF so she makes her presence known. When she questions Brick, he lets her know about the complication that’s happened — namely that Jason ended up getting shot by some kid. Will Carly take this calmly? Or is all hell about to break loose?

Safe bet it’s the latter, but Britt works hard to save Jason from that bullet wound that needs closing, or else he may bleed to death. Will she be able to do it with these terrible conditions and probably nothing to numb the pain or clean the wound? If you don’t know the answer, is this your first time watching a soap?

Talking Cameron Down

Jordan assesses the situation quickly as she deals with Cameron pointing a gun at her. She realizes that he is completely freaked out and she has to deal with the fragile young man to get him to lower and drop his weapon. Finn and Elizabeth happen upon the scene.

Worry overcomes them both but as Cameron is questioned by Jordan, Finn instructs the young man not to say another word. He needs a lawyer. Is the commotion all over the hospital? Because Chase tries to get out of bed but Willow will have none of that. He may be a cop, but he is more of a patient right now.

Bad Mobster, Bad Move

Cyrus is also aware of what’s going on and ties up a loose end. When he’s questioned by someone who tries to delay him, he lets them know he has a tragedy to attend to.

Elsewhere, Brando questions Sasha’s behavior. He wonders if it’s about the previous night when they had mad passionate sex. Could she be having regrets?

Across town, Mac hopes to bring Dante back into the fold, and considering what’s going down at GH, it wouldn’t be a moment too soon. But Dante lets his old friend and possible boss know that his situation is a little more complicated than that.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique.  Comic relief, at last!!!   Now I need to go watch the episode.