Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]
Spoiler

Well I tried to undo the spoiler and made a real mess so I deleted everything.  ROFLOL

It's Monday! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Edited to include @Lipstickdiva 's quote without the Spoiler tag.

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

This whole breakout of Jason is going to end badly.  God forbid should GH allow women to have any decent, significant role.

Rumor has it Britt ends up kidnapped by the janitor Cyrus hired and Jason ends up shot and Cameron is the one accused of shooting him.  Cyrus also knows the dinner party hosted by Ava is a set up.

Perhaps this was posted last month or maybe even in March but apparently Maurice Bernard is doing a movie so his GH schedule is sporatic.

I want the Sonny storyline to end.  It is beyond ridiculous.  I want the kids to go off to college.  I want some kind of movement with Peter.  Has Maxie been pregnant for a couple of years now?  LOL

@Lipstickdiva   PLEASE I beg you don't use the spoiler tag. All it takes is one and soon we'll be overrun with them. Then I'll  someone will have to post a not-so-nice message or even worse we'll have to have another poll. Remember those.  Sad smiley 63

That's why we have Spoilers in the title. You know all this. Happy smiley 65

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@Tique , sorry.  3 swats with a wet noodle for me.  I'm used to getting chastised in other threads for not using a spoiler and I lost my mind for a minute here.  Woman LOL  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
GH Teen Stars Head Off to College!

Michelle Moro Parkerton

So where will McCoy, Mikayla, and Lipton be attending college? McCoy actually made her higher education decision more than three years ago, when she was just a high school freshman! The actress, who plays competitive beach volleyball on a private club team, was actually recruited by the University of Southern California to join their athletic team...The actress recently participated in her class ring ceremony and is just weeks away from receiving her diploma!...

Lipton will be joining his pal at USC, where he will be attending the renowned Thornton School of Music...Lipton said “I am so happy to say that I will be going to L.A. I’m going to go to the University of Southern California next year for my college studies...” ...

While McCoy and Lipton both have their high school graduation ceremonies ahead of them, Mikayla already has her diploma in hand! The actress actually graduated in January at the top of her class and was mulling over 14 college acceptances...Mikayla announced on Instagram that she decided to attend the University of California, Los Angeles. “Bruin-bound for the next four years!” she wrote.

...And the even better news is that both young women and Lipton will be located in Los Angeles for the foreseeable future because we are sure that there are plenty more coming-of-age stories that GH can tell with this talented trio!

source: soapsindepth

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Esteemed Contributor

Congratulations to the teen trio!!!  

Sounds like they really applied themselves to their studies.  I wish them all very bright futures.

Respected Contributor

@Tique  Thank You! I enjoy your GH posts! 

Honored Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

@Tique  Thank You! I enjoy your GH posts! 

@Kabella  thank you. Please join in whenever you're ready. 

Respected Contributor

I like the suggestions for the Jeff Weber recast.  However, PMV and WH are both way too young for the role.  They are only a couple of years older than CM.  My first choice would be RDA, but Ted Shackelford is a good one too!

As far as the QOTM, you may all know that I do not have children (by choice) but I know two different couples who "stayed together for the kids" and let me tell you, now that the kids are adults with children of their own, they have all said that they could feel it as children that the parents did not love each other and all agree divorce would have been more suitable.  JMHO

So help em, if ANYONE interrupts the Sean Donnelly epi, I will be out for blood!!!

@KBEANS , you are too funny!   

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Michelle Moro Parkerton

So where will McCoy, Mikayla, and Lipton be attending college? McCoy actually made her higher education decision more than three years ago, when she was just a high school freshman! The actress, who plays competitive beach volleyball on a private club team, was actually recruited by the University of Southern California to join their athletic team...The actress recently participated in her class ring ceremony and is just weeks away from receiving her diploma!...

Lipton will be joining his pal at USC, where he will be attending the renowned Thornton School of Music...Lipton said “I am so happy to say that I will be going to L.A. I’m going to go to the University of Southern California next year for my college studies...” ...

While McCoy and Lipton both have their high school graduation ceremonies ahead of them, Mikayla already has her diploma in hand! The actress actually graduated in January at the top of her class and was mulling over 14 college acceptances...Mikayla announced on Instagram that she decided to attend the University of California, Los Angeles. “Bruin-bound for the next four years!” she wrote.

...And the even better news is that both young women and Lipton will be located in Los Angeles for the foreseeable future because we are sure that there are plenty more coming-of-age stories that GH can tell with this talented trio!

Be still my freaking heart. I was afraid of something like this. 

Ellen Gail's review of The Women in the Castle

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Michelle Moro Parkerton

I do think it is great that this trio kept up their grades and are heading off to the universities of their choice.  Kudos to them.  Now to TPTB, enough with the "coming-of-age" stories.  I, for one, wish them good luck in all their endeavors, bring them back very occasionally for holidays, etc, but please, with all the sprinkles you want, just let them go...go...go as in gone.  Thank you most sincerely.