Trusted Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

Tique, you are so right,  Mathison would be too young to play that part.  Makes me wonder why they never had someone play the part previously for those different occasions, maybe it wasn't a popular character.  

I ended up seeing the Friday episode on demand and I was not enjoying the fact that I could not fast forward through the ads and the parts I did not want to see.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@miata1  for you. Maybe he is returning...

10 Soap Vets Who Could Play GH’s Jeff Webber
Charlie Mason

gh liz father mashup

Winsor Harmon

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

@kathybnc2. Hi and welcome.  Please feel free to join in anytime you'd like.  We don't always agree with everything,  but, we do agree that everyone's opinion is equally welcome. 

@KBEANS really??????

@Tique. Thanks for the photos and suggestions.   I'd rather Jeff stay gone.  Why CM is joining the cast still makes no sense to me.  As for the spoilers.....of course Jordan would be an issue!!!  They need to end this Smike story asap.

Respected Contributor

Personally, after so long an absence, I don't see the relevance to Jeff Webber's return.  Although it could be a cameo role during the May sweeps.  That said, to me and if he is willing and available, then give me the original Jeff Webber.  They could do some flashbacks from the time he and Monica were an item.  Might be interesting for a short return and a bit of nostalgia.

Richard Dean Anderson

richard-dean-anderson-abc-ec-hw

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique , it's hard to believe those actors have gotten so old!  Have you seen a recent pic of Richard Dean Anderson?  Still that cute face but let himself age..and I don't mean that in a bad way, just not like the current older soap actors who have to stay in shape.

Wayne Northrop wouldn't be a bad idea..he could just car pool with his wife (Lucy).

Trusted Contributor

Tique, you did such a good job with the pictures.  I don't know how to put a pic on the computer let alone on here so I am impressed when others are so good with the computer.  Anyway, it was nice to remember these actors.  I always loved "Jeff" in the show and thought he was so cute. I did not know Lucy was married to another actor.

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: It’s Moving Day For Jason

Diane Brounstein

GH Spoilers: It’s Moving Day For Jason

General Hospital spoilers for today reveal an emotional talk, a necessary surprise, a shocking confrontation, and so much more.

General Hospital Spoilers Highlights

It’s time for the next stage of Carly's audacious plan to free Jason. Someone arrives at his hospital bed and tells him it’s moving day, but who was that, and is this person part of the plan — or is Cyrus trying to ruin things? It sounds like things aren’t going Carly’s way as she monitors her brilliant plan with Spinelli’s help.

Ava is doing her part as she and Nikolas prepare to host the family dinner. Laura and Kevin are there as is Martin. Cyrus wants to know why they are there. To get him out of the way for Carly’s plan, of course! Oops, scratch that. It won’t take long for Laura to face off with Cyrus.

A Tangled Web

Britt tells Finn that she’s spoken to Liz about her status at GH. But that won’t stop Liz from tracking Finn down in his office and wanting to know what really happened in Chase’s hospital room. Will he be able to continue putting her off or will he take a leap of faith and trust her?

Her Secret Life

Nina is desperate to protect her new life. When she sees Trina, the young girl doesn’t hide her surprise that Nina would stay at a place like the Tan-O. It’s hardly the Metro Court, right? Regardless, as fun as it is to see her PC pals, Nina lets them know they need to leave…now.

Jax is surprised to see Josslyn and wants some answers. Isn’t she supposed to be at her volleyball tournament? Why is she road-tripping to pick him up? She’s not inclined to talk about that mess and instead deflects, saying first she wants to hear about his bullet wound. She’s definitely Carly’s daughter.

Respected Contributor

@Tique  Do you watch Maurice Bernard's (Sonny) "State of Mind" on youtube? His recent guest was Cameron Mathison. Thruout the whole interview there was no mention of Cameron joining GH. In Fact, he said to the powers that be (no need to mention names but former cast members of AMC that are working on a project) that he is available for work & to please call him. I assumed from that interview which was recent that he is not joining the cast. hmm

Honored Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

@Tique  Do you watch Maurice Bernard's (Sonny) "State of Mind" on youtube? His recent guest was Cameron Mathison. Thruout the whole interview there was no mention of Cameron joining GH. In Fact, he said to the powers that be (no need to mention names but former cast members of AMC that are working on a project) that he is available for work & to please call him. I assumed from that interview which was recent that he is not joining the cast. hmm

@Kabella   no I don't watch "State of Mind" so appreciate this update. I'm still seeing articles that are speculating who he will be when he joins GH. i.e. will he be a recast, will he be someone new. I'm in no hurry to find out and figure eventually we'll know if he is or if he "ain't". I have nothing against Mr. Mathison but like other actors/performers he's one who is overrated and overexposed.

Thanks for dropping in. Hope to see you again soon. 

Honored Contributor

Watched Friday's show a while ago and the only scenes I didn't fast forward through, well, for the most part, were those of Ava, Carly and Laura plotting... It occurred to me once again that while soaps can't focus all their time on the 'A listers', this show's cast is so bloated that the 'also rans' command way too much air time and those characters that are actually compelling to watch sometimes get lost amongst all the drivel...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...