Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

Of coure I think we all knew that the writers were going to make Nina look like a fool and fall for Nelle's lines of bull.  When Nina told Carly she was going to try and get something on Nelle to use against her, we knew that wouldn't be the case.   What is even more amazing though is Nelle never seems to be at work so I'm not sure when she was telling Nina all these wonderful things about herself that made Nina do an about face.  

Everything about this entire storyline is driving me crazy.  Nelle talking about selling her shares (that were never legally determined to be Shilo's to pass to her) to pay her attorney, the fact that Diane is Michael's attorney, the Willow/Michael/Sasha/Chase story. It just keeps getting more and more absurd.  On the show, the hearing is "tomorrow" so exactly when, if Sasha's and Chase's ruse is to work, are they going to get married?  Are they going to make a stop into the judge's chambers at the courthouse and tie the knot right before the hearing?  Cuz that won't be obvious.  And that's the way it works.  No license required.  Or wait.  He's Michael Quartermaine Corinthos.  The rules don't apply to him. But somehow with Sonny in the position he's in, he can't bribe a judge into giving Michael custody.  

And I think we all know Michael isn't going to get full custody.  He'll get joint custody because otherwise, what would Nelle's storyline be?  This is going to be a storyline of Nelle and Michael sharing custody of Wiley.             

Esteemed Contributor

Why is the Brooke character on the show???  Seems like she has absolutely no story line; her dad has not been on the show much!! So why is she there??

Was starting to warm up to the new Nina.  But if she supports Nelle, my liking is over!!

Is Mike 'gone'??  He was not responding much today, especially at the end of the show!!

Respected Contributor

Brooklyn is a spoiled entitled brat. Always expecting daddy to bail her out of all her messes. I think he should let her in jail & stop posting bail. most blame everything on Lulu & I am not a fan of Lulu but it isn't her fault all the time.

Actually there are a lot of Q's that need to grow up & support themselves. Monica should start charging the freeloaders rent & Child care.

Trusted Contributor

I think that Molly will get pregnant and I think that she will want to go with Brando as I think she is attracted to him. I hope that Sam stays away from him or she will have another baby too and they will be pregnant at the same time. How's that for a new storyline.  That ticked me off that Nina was so soft when it came to Nelle.  Somehow I knew she wouldn't even try to get something on Nelle. Nina and Jax can leave along with Peter and Maxie.  Btw, looking through those old pictures, Sabrina looked so pretty there. 

Esteemed Contributor

So Nell will break out that Sears 1980 necklace for court. The sisters fighting were just proof the nuts all came from the same tree.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Will Sonny’s Plan Blow Up In His Face?

GH spoilers for Thursday reveal a day of decisions and propositions.

General Hospital Spoilers Highlights

Sonny, still reeling off what he thinks was a positive time with his dad, meets with Curtis and Jason. Curtis is understandably getting anxious for the sake of his wife. He wants the plan to go forward already. Sonny has a surprise for him — the plan is already in motion. But will Sonny be the one getting a surprise?

Laura and Carly are both at the Metro Court catching up when in walks Cyrus. Considering how many times she’s told him he’s not welcome in her establishment, his brazenness takes Carly by surprise. Will she do something she may end up regretting?

Too Close For Comfort

Michael and Sasha end up in an elevator together as she tends to her bloody nose, courtesy of an on-edge Brook Lynn. His concern freaks her out and she asks him to stop being so nice. He may end up doing just that because it looks like Michael makes a life-changing decision. As he should — cause Nelle has a proposition… but for whom?

Finn confuses the heck out of Willow when he talks to her, assuming that Chase did as he suggested, and confessed all. Step one Finn — insert foot in mouth. Step two — figure out how to fix step one. Because he may have blown his brother’s whole plan out of the water.

Trina Knows Better

Elsewhere at General Hospital, Portia is surprised. She thought she had news that Trina would appreciate but as soon as her daughter heard it was from Jordan, she told her mother she would never trust a word out of the police commissioner’s mouth about her dad. She might not be wrong.

Jordan and Mac meet up to discuss TJ’s kidnapping and she realizes he has a theory. If he gets it right, how will Jordan explain herself? 

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

I’ve noticed that Thursday shows have been chock full of flashbacks, every week.

Esteemed Contributor

Yesterday's episode just shows how dumb Chase really is.  Citing BLQ was silly enough, but, arresting her????

The Davis girls are a sad bunch.

Mike's storyline has been so well done.  It's very sad, and, brings up a lot of sad memories for many of us, but, it has been the best storyline in years.

I am so tired of children being used as pawns just for the sake of tired, old stories.  Needless deaths are also unnecessary.   I realize these plots were written prior to the virus, however,  we the millions of deaths worldwide,  I don't need to see more deaths on TV.  Holly didn't need to die.

Respected Contributor

@grandma r   

Yesterday's episode just shows how dumb Chase really is.  Citing BLQ was silly enough, but, arresting her????

She tore up a "legal" citation (and btw, what law enforcement agency does paper anymore).  All that aside, I ask the question that Willow asked Michael at GH, why didn't Chase drive Shasha to GH with her bloody nose?  They came to the gym together.

The Davis girls are a sad bunch.  Sad is a compliment IMO.  What a disfunctional/pathetic group of women (I say family conseling is in order; let's hash it out once and for all).  So now we know Neil can't practice medicine and Alexis can't practice law.  Sooo much for the brilliant Diane vs. perjury under oath.

Mike's storyline has been so well done.  It's very sad, and, brings up a lot of sad memories for many of us, but, it has been the best storyline in years. Absolutely and Max Gail hopefully will receive a daytime emmy.  To add a comment, Sonny is asking his Dad to let him know "what he wants....use all means to prolong life or not",  The time to have gone over this issue with Mike was when he was diagnosed and still cognizant to make a decision.

I am so tired of children being used as pawns just for the sake of tired, old stories.  Needless deaths are also unnecessary.   I realize these plots were written prior to the virus, however,  we the millions of deaths worldwide,  I don't need to see more deaths on TV.  Holly didn't need to die. Of course, the virus has affected us all to varying degrees and extent.  Now we know Holly did some "contractor" work for the WSB.  Peter ordered a "distraction" for Robert.  How exactly did Holly die?  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Jordan and Mac meet up to discuss TJ’s kidnapping and she realizes he has a theory. If he gets it right, how will Jordan explain herself? 

Well, TA DA, and I hope "Mac is back"!  He knows Jordan is "keeping something" or right out lying about TJ's abduction.  Go, Mac, Go, Mac............

Robert, the DA, getting drunk on beer in a public place; even if it is his brother's Floating Rib?  Doesn't compute for me.  He might get plastered, but not on beer....try a single malt scotch and not in public....just my rambling thoughts.  It isn't keeping with his character.

Other rambling thoughts....still don't think Taggert is dead.  Going out on a limb here, BUT, I don't think Nina will cave to Nelle.  And last but not least...give me some more Felix!!!