Xander Smith.......Cameron

Jason Morgan......Jake

Lucky Spencer.......Aiden

@grandma r wrote:

@daisy4   The fathers for each of Liz's boys are 

Jason Morgan......Jake

Can't tell the players without a "score card" - at least with Elizabeth  !  Although Alexis does have 3 daughters by three different men. Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

@daisy4 wrote:

@grandma r wrote:

Jason Morgan......Jake

Can't tell the players without a "score card" - at least with Elizabeth  !  Although Alexis does have 3 daughters by three different men. Woman LOL

On this show it is not abnormal to have three "baby daddies" In addition to Elizabeth and Alexis, let's not forget Sam and Carly. Although they don't have three daughters, they do/did have three or more children with three men.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@daisy4 Sweet little Elizabeth has had 3 sons by three different men.  Lucky isn't Cam's father.  Her first "boyfriend" was Cam's father.  (I can't remember his name.)  I believe Lucky is Aiden's father and Jason is the third one's father  or vice versa.  It's all very confusing.  As far as College tuition goes - many, many students take out student loans to pay for their education.

Upon reading the rest of the posts, I am now updated on "who's my daddy"!  Thanks, all.

For Alexis:  Julian is Sam's dad, Sonny is Kristina's dad and Rick Lansing is Molly's dad from the best of my memory.  :womanlol:

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique wrote:

...May Question of the Month:

This is a something we re-visit often because the answers change frequently.

• Name at least two characters you would like to leave Port Charles.  Curly Criminal, Jordan, Nelle, Cyrus, Martin, Kristina, Alexis, Michael, LuLu, Maxie, Ryan, Valentin, Ava [I have to admit for me, she's not as annoying as she used to be but there would be no tears if she or Franco or Elizabeth were to suddenly disappear.]

• Name at least one character you would like to return. Griffin, Liesl, Claudine Claudette [because I want the truth to come out about Charlotte. If anyone knows, it's her.], Andre [he needs to hook up with Anna and end this Finn/Anna coupling.] Ellie [because I do NOT want Maxie turning to Spinelli and messing over him yet once again when it finally hits her over the head what a monster she has been loving/living with.]

...For those who don't want to answer the above, tell us what storyline you want to move or end during the month of May. The mob story could end today. I see nothing entertaining or redeeming about it.

I'm already sick of now "holier than thou" Sam sticking her nose into Molly's business and Molly spilling her business to anyone who gives her a compliment.

This is not an either/or, you can answer all questions......

Why thank you @Tique. I think I did.

Emoji Anime GIFs | Tenor

Valued Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@daisy4 wrote:

@grandma r wrote:

Jason Morgan......Jake

On this show it is not abnormal to have three "baby daddies" In addition to Elizabeth and Alexis, let's not forget Sam and Carly. Although they don't have three daughters, they do/did have three or more children with three men.

I know Carly has 4 children with 3 different men: Michael- AJ Quartermaine; Josslyn with Jax; and Morgan and Donna with Sonny.  I'm not sure about Sam.  I know she has Danny with Jason and Scout with Drew, but I don't know of another one.  Of course she is still young.  More may come.

Honored Contributor

@daisy4 wrote:

I know Carly has 4 children with 3 different men: Michael- AJ Quartermaine; Josslyn with Jax; and Morgan and Donna with Sonny.  I'm not sure about Sam.  I know she has Danny with Jason and Scout with Drew, but I don't know of another one.  Of course she is still young.  More may come.

Sam had a baby who was stillborn fathered by Sonny. The baby was named Lila.

Respected Contributor

@TiqueThat baby Lila storyline was so sad. I remember Jason handeling that baby with such care. He took care of everything even telling Sam.

Can someone straighten out something for me? I remember Nina telling Carly she hired Nelle to turn the tables on her. So I must have missed something while missing shows because now she seems to be on Nelle's side. What happened?

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Will Nina Step Up And Be Nelle’s Savior?

GH spoilers for Wednesday reveal a day of scheming and outright confrontations.

General Hospital Spoilers Highlights

Nelle goes out on a limb and asks Nina for a favor — she needs her to testify at the custody hearing on her behalf. But now that she knows Nina wants to believe in her, she has all the ammunition she needs. Nelle tells her boss that she could make all the difference at her hearing. Will Nina do it?

Carly sure hopes not. This is horrible, as she yells at Jax, showing her fear about what will happen to Michael in court. After all, if Nelle could win over his reasonably-savvy new girlfriend, who says the judge won’t also be snowed by the young con artist?

A Son’s Pain

Sonny is once again at his father’s bedside trying to figure out what the best thing he could do for him regarding the DNR that Elizabeth had suggested. It’s a huge decision and Sonny tries to get Mike to tell him what he needs. That might be a tall order, leaving the final decision in Sonny’s hands. Is he up for it?

Alexis is still reeling from all the family drama that suddenly spilled out but gets her bearings enough to ask Kristina why she would say such hurtful things to Sam, especially after all her sister risked to get her out of the cult? Will Kristina step in it further?

Has Robert Given Up?

Anna reviews the contents of a WSB file as Peter and Maxie run into a belligerent Robert at The Floating Rib. Robert yells at him that he should just get out, taking his niece by surprise. Even Peter looks a little shocked. Is Robert drunk or is this some kind of ruse for another reason?

Brook Lynn is also itching for a fight and manages to get herself in trouble again at the gym. She verbally attacks Sasha, calling her a  w h o r e. Spoilers say Michael and Willow put their wounded feelings aside. Will he stick up for Sasha?

Esteemed Contributor

In my opinion, Christina is a loser and always has been. She has gone from one screw up to another and everybody is expected to treat her with kid gloves. Sam was right in what she said. Sam also should never have been in prison in the first place. That trial was a joke, and an even bigger joke is her parole where she is not supposed to see the father of her child. Ridiculous.

Nelle is a piece of work and would never get away with what she does in a real legal system. In fact, she would not be on parole. However, Michael is such a dud that I believe he won't get custody, even if he marries Willow, which will be the most boring marriage of the century. Therefore, the efforts of Sasha and the hot hot Chase will all be for nothing. Nelle's lawyer knows exactly what she is, but he will earn his money to get her custody. Diane will clutch her pearls, shrug, and say she did her best...oh well. 

Why isn't the DA handling any of these things? And WHEN is Liesl going to tell the truth and squash Nelle's story about the baby? And then there's the second most boring couple: Maxie and Peter, the Terrible. In fact, Maxie can leave the show all together, along with Lulu and Brook Lynn, the sharp tongued, spoiled, self centered brat.

Valued Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@daisy4 wrote:

Sam had a baby who was stillborn fathered by Sonny. The baby was named Lila.

Forgot about that one.  As I said - Can't tell the players without a score card!  Thanks Tique.