Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

@Tique  Sure tell us about next Friday. I will then know what I am missing as I missed the whole show today. But since it is an old one I probably seen I don't care.

You know I liked Lulu when she was played by the former actress this one not so much.

I missed Peter on my list of who to go.

Trusted Contributor

I'd like to see Nell and Brando gone. Nell is too mean and Brando is just boring.

@Tique I would be interested in knowing about the friday shows. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CLHS68 wrote:

@Tique  Sure tell us about next Friday. I will then know what I am missing as I missed the whole show today. But since it is an old one I probably seen I don't care.

You know I liked Lulu when she was played by the former actress this one not so much.

I missed Peter on my list of who to go.

@CLHS68 @Renata22    next Friday's scheduled show is one you will probably remember quite well since we just saw it about 18 months ago. It's from November 2018, the episode when KiKi was found in what was supposed to be Curtis and Jordan's honeymoon cabin. This in no way can be considered "classic".

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Trusted Contributor

@Tique  Yes, I totally agree. Wish they would play some really old ones. Thanks for the info. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Family Ties & Enormous Sacrifices

GH spoilers for next week reveal trouble for a particular married couple, Nelle trying to make friends and influence people, and so much more.

General Hospital Spoilers Highlights

Nikolas receives a second letter from Spencer and unlike his previous missive, this one has a far more civil tone. It also offers the possibility of reconciliation – but only if Nikolas divorces Ava.

Nikolas immediately tells Ava of Spencer’s demand, and she agrees to the terms. But it’s gonna cost her husband… dearly! She intends to take everything the post-nuptial agreement entitles her to [There's the Ava we all know and .... I was going to say "hate"...but then her three fans would have to chime in so you know what I'm thinking] – and if Nikolas has to lose everything he has to give it to her, so be it [Nik, I can't even feel sorry for you. You were outclassed from the get go and you should have had the sense to know it.]

Nelle And A Meeting of the Minds

With Wiley’s custody hearing fast approaching, Nelle and Martin meet face to face and begin strategizing. Despite Martin’s caution that he might only be able to get her 50/50 custody, Nelle is sure she has this in the bag.

Not only does she have a new job, but she’s sure that she can get her new employer to testify on her behalf during the trial – and Martin is certain that such an event would indeed impress their judge.

It appears that Nina [another one who over estimates her smarts when dealing with Nelle] might accept the proposal, and spoilers do warn that the Editor-in-Chief is due for a confrontation with Carly – who certainly wouldn’t take too kindly to anyone offering Nelle support.

In other Port Charles news, Julian grows annoyed over Neil’s righteous indignation but he does offer his assistance to a friend. Wait, he has one of those? [Who knew? It's a surprise to me too.]

Meanwhile, Michael and Willow put their wounded feelings aside, and they make a life-changing decision. Might wedding bells be in this couple’s future?

Finally, Alexis comes clean, Brando has yet another unpleasant encounter with Sam, [Sam I've been one of your staunchest defenders but you're even on my nerves now. Stop it!] and Brook Lynn manages to get herself into trouble (again). [BLQ, for me you're a bright spot in this sea of absurdity and mediocrity called GH.]

Respected Contributor

@SloopJohnB   Welcome!  I'm in Palm Beach County.  I hope you enjoy and contribute to our "GH thread family" as I like to think of this site.  Just like in most families, sometimes we agree; sometimes we don't, but we always have each others' backs. And if any family member "acts out"; then @Tique may send us to our room without dessert.  Right, @Tique?  :womanlol:

Respected Contributor

@Tique   This week when I found what episode was going to air today, I also found what's going to air for the next two weeks. Anyone else care about this?

Yes, I care.  I haven't watched the "Friday classics" b/c like others have stated, I don't think the writers know from classic; just random repeats.  I'm a fan of spoilers.  Always like to know what's coming.  Many thanks to you, our hostess with the mostess.  :smileyhappy:

A personal note to GH writers:  Hi, there!  I, for one, would like to see the Q's thanksgiving dinners from the beginning when the turkey dinner first became pizza delivery followed in order each year.  Thank you, writers in advance.

Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

@SloopJohnB   Welcome!  I'm in Palm Beach County.  I hope you enjoy and contribute to our "GH thread family" as I like to think of this site.  Just like in most families, sometimes we agree; sometimes we don't, but we always have each others' backs. And if any family member "acts out"; then @Tique may send us to our room without dessert.  Right, @Tique?  :womanlol:

My dear @mysoutherncomfort you are partially right. Considering the climate where you reside, the two of you could be banished outside without any supper.

Shhhhh. Let's keep this one a secret because we don't do Anniversary posts and I do not want to set a precedent for someone to come after me. Again. When I was perusing last year's May thread, I realized you have been posting with us for a year. When I say it seems longer, that is not a negative statement but a very complimentary one. You joined us, jumped in, commented whenever on whatever you wanted, and never looked back. I am so very glad you are here.  Love smiley 11

Respected Contributor

@Tique   Awwww, shucks, now I'm getting all "misty eyed".  :heart:Speaking of sunshine, it's time for my walk-about outside.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique wrote:

Please let us know if you are celebrating a birthday this month.

LINE Creators' Stickers - Animated REIWA-MAY-HAPPY BIRTHDAY 1 ...

May 9th - Loreeb

May 26-RDG