Super Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

I can't imagine that Nelle wants to be saddled with a baby. She is so self-centered. She has no love to give. When she meets up with Michael, her first thought is never to find out how Wylie is. She wouldn't ever even get custody of a pet, nevermind an active almost two year old boy. What on earth would she talk to him about? What activities would she enjoy with him? Where would she go with him? Is there anything she could provide that would nourish him and help him thrive?

Esteemed Contributor

Well, I know this is not the popular opinion but ya know, I like having Nelle around.  She keeps these people on their toes.  At least she has two brain cells to rub together, as opposed to most of the other residents of PC.

I would love to see ol' Peter get his and be shipped off to a prison that actually keeps their prisoners put behind bars.

Of course the whole Cyrus storyline should disappear and he can go away.  

It would be nice if Jordan also went away and they brought in a police chief who was actually efficient and did his or her job.

As far as who I would like to see come back, of course Tracy.  But mostly I would like to just see our regular characters back to their normal selves as opposed to these mindless, ineffective people that they've become.   Anna, Robert, Diane to name a few.   

Honored Contributor

Wishes:  Missing paperwork for Nell suddenly show up with Chase in court.  Michael gets custoday.  Sasha (or Carly) tells Michael and Willow the truth (Finn backs her up).  Everyone goes back to being besties for life and all is forgiven.

Lulu to get off her high horse. Jordan gone.  Mac and Robart with their brains back.  Include Anna and Dianne in that group.

Cat fight between Sam and Molly over Brandon.  Molly has discovered there is more to life than TJ (sorry) and now she is ready to explore.  Sam wants  him.  Let's just let the Davis women out to play.  LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Speaking of Sam  @Preds 

At the resturant Sam had on long dangling earrings...she never wears earrings-  next time we see her at Brando's garage  supposebly to pick up Molly's car

...earrings are gone!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Happy May Day Gifs, Happy Labor Day Gifs

Today is really the first of May. I know because I checked various sources. 

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Super Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Today is really the first of May. I know because I checked various sources. 

That is so funny! Too bad it's so true.

Honored Contributor

Hard to believe @Tique , but true.  

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

@Preds wrote:

Wishes:  Missing paperwork for Nell suddenly show up with Chase in court.  Michael gets custoday.  Sasha (or Carly) tells Michael and Willow the truth (Finn backs her up).  Everyone goes back to being besties for life and all is forgiven.

Lulu to get off her high horse. Jordan gone.  Mac and Robart with their brains back.  Include Anna and Dianne in that group.

Cat fight between Sam and Molly over Brandon.  Molly has discovered there is more to life than TJ (sorry) and now she is ready to explore.  Sam wants  him.  Let's just let the Davis women out to play.  LOL

I agree with most of your wishes EXCEPT the Sam and Brandon one......i liked Molly with Brandon and i THINK he is turning out to be a decent guy....and now that they

broke up Willow and Chase ...such a cute couple.....lets go with Brandon & Molly...there are enough disfunctional

couples on the show already!!  Sam was def overacting 

yesterday in the shop......................are they gonna have her being so "hyped up" to be with Jason ...that they will have her go w/Brandon..........???....true love???

Just don't want to see more of SAM either way....the constant angst...tears, clevage, bad acting, etc................

lets just have a Molly/Brandon story now.......

Respected Contributor

@SloopJohnB   @Loreeb  Glad to make your acquaintance.  As for me, I have been "lonely" as the only Southeast Floridian on the thread (that I know of).  A special shout out to @SloopJohnB!

Honored Contributor

My definition of "classic" must have landed on the right desk. Today's episode of GH is from 2014.

The May 1 “Flashback Friday” episode of General Hospital reaches back to the April 1, 2014 episode that celebrated the long-running soap’s 51st anniversary with some very special guests.

In this very special episode, Monica grieves for the loss of her son, AJ, and is comforted by the spirit of her daughter, Emily (guest star Natalia Livingston) who ultimately brings AJ to join the rest of their relatives in the afterlife, Scott and Lucy come to a decision about their affair, and Sonny wrestles with the aftermath of having killed AJ. As he reflects on his tumultuous history with Carly, his wife is portrayed not only by current actress Laura Wright, but also guest stars Sarah Joy Brown and Tamara Braun, who reprise the role they once played themselves.

View image on Twitter

@abbalulu @rhodygal @CLHS68 @Renata @Preds @SleeplessinSD @RainyDayGirl @Laura14 @redwingsgal @Roxxy @kelsey17 

@Jordan2 @LipstickDiva @wsmom @grandma r @Nancy Drew 1 @corita @DLew @ro1234 @BeckiWV @Lizzy E @southern comfort @daisy3 @NancyE @luvsbulldogs @cowboy sam

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.