Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

Finally caught up on a week's worth of shows.  I had to wipe off my tv screen after Cyrus.  The smarm is dripping.  Can we give Charlotte a pony and let her go to his soirée and take him out?

And can we please put Mac back where he belongs?  I have never liked this Jordan and she needs a cot and three hots at Pentonville.  Maybe she can catch up with TJ's real father.

I am totally lost with the whole Holly thing but I am sure they'll be a flashback.  And it would have been nice May sweeps to resurrect her, Dodge and a cameo by Luke to finally end Heinrich and devastate Anna.  Bonus points if Sean makes an appearance.

Honored Contributor

Oh and the chemistry testing between Brookie and soda pop boy and Brookie and Chase and Sasha and Chase and Mikey and anyone is nauseating.  All of these characters save Mikey and Brookie need to take a short swim off the Windermere launch.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

Jordan and Mac meet up to discuss TJ’s kidnapping and she realizes he has a theory. If he gets it right, how will Jordan explain herself? 

Well, TA DA, and I hope "Mac is back"!  He knows Jordan is "keeping something" or right out lying about TJ's abduction.  Go, Mac, Go, Mac............

Robert, the DA, getting drunk on beer in a public place; even if it is his brother's Floating Rib?  Doesn't compute for me.  He might get plastered, but not on beer....try a single malt scotch and not in public....just my rambling thoughts.  It isn't keeping with his character.

Other rambling thoughts....still don't think Taggert is dead.  Going out on a limb here, BUT, I don't think Nina will cave to Nelle.  And last but not least...give me some more Felix!!!

I love Mac, but I never liked what the writers did to him once he lost the Australian accent. He's got great hair too. I agree that Robert drunk on beer in public is out of character. I can see him drinking the hard stuff all alone in his grief. And yes, I too believe Taggert is alive and that he is the one Jordan is talking to on the burner phone.

Unlike some here, I can't stand Brook Lyn and would love to see her get what is coming to her. That acid tongue of hers should win her a take down by the next person she lashes into. She a spoiled brat who never learns a lesson. Ned is a hapless father who just seems to shrug every time his bratty daughter gets in trouble. He doesn't even know what she has done to ELQ and its shares. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique wrote:

...  next Friday's scheduled show Today's show is from November 2018, the episode when KiKi was found in what was supposed to be Curtis and Jordan's honeymoon cabin...

Jordan and Curtis’ Honeymoon Is Crashed by an Uninvited Guest

Tuesday November 27, 2018: Oscar decides to enter the drug trial, Joss tells her mom about Oscar, Jordan and Curtis are married, and Griffin is unable to locate Kiki.

Curtis and Jordan married

Stella storms into the church as the priest asks if anyone objects to Jordan and Curtis’ wedding...

The wedding continues, and Jordan and Curtis recite their vows and exchange rings. Griffin looks around and wonders where Kiki is. The priest pronounces Curtis and Jordan as husband and wife, and Curtis kisses his bride.

At the Quartermaine mansion, Oscar tells his parents that Joss knows about his tumor. Monica and Julian find them talking in the foyer, and Monica invites Oscar in for pizza. Oscar announces he’s decided to go ahead with the treatment...

Carly comes home to find Joss in tears. Joss tells her mother about Oscar’s condition, and that Kim kept the truth from him for two years...

On The Haunted Star, Curtis and Jordan’s reception get underway. Griffin leaves Kiki a message and says he has great news to share and hopes she arrives soon. Nina introduces Jordan and Curtis, who enter to applause...

Nina speaks with Griffin and suggests he press charges against Ava. Griffin has decided not to press charges, but Nina insists that Ava needs to pay...

Griffin arrives at Kiki’s place and finds the door ajar. He enters and she’s nowhere to be found. He notices a broken glass on the floor, and places another call to Kiki after noticing she left her shawl behind. He thinks she must have rushed out in a hurry. As he leaves, he notices the shawl has blood on it..

Back on The Haunted Star, Jordan and Curtis make their way to their honeymoon suite only to find someone apparently sleeping in their bed.

source soaps.com

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

Will Nelle get Nina to testify for her about how she will be a good...sorry i can't say m-o-m Smiley Sad

Loved how Col..Sanders trated Nelle and told her how things are...she better be care he might turn on her in the court room!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman 

like yoy i also think Taggart is alive and hid for his safety!

preds 06-21-20
Respected Contributor

I said way back when Taggert supposedly died that he was still alive & hidden by Sonny. I still believe that & they are working together to bring down Cyrus. It also fits that Jordan would check with him before blaming him for faking evidence against Cyrus because when he comes back he would then be arrested for that crime. I just find it funny when I said it people said no he is dead but now most thinks he is alive. It will be good for Trina if he comes back & lets her know she cannot treat people as she has been with Curtis.

Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@RainCityWoman 

like yoy i also think Taggart is alive and hid for his safety!

Even though the death happened so suddenly and without witnesses, I didn't think it was a set up until Jordan made that first mysterious phone call on the burner phone. Who else would she be calling and asking what she should do? It will be quite a revelation if true.

Honored Contributor

@CLHS68 

sorry..i didn't give you credit for saying that Tag was still alive....i knew someone did..Smiley Sad

so again i'm sorry i didn't give you credit Smiley Happy and i should have read back to see who i should have given the credit to!

preds 06-21-20
Esteemed Contributor

The Cyrus character makes my skin crawl.  Creepy and smarmy.

Well, I have no desire to rewatch today's throwback episode; once was enough.

Again, I hope everyone is ok and getting thru this lockdown.  Yesterday we were extended to June 4th.  As much as it's getting to me, I do understand.  We don't need anymore deaths.