@Tique

yes,ir will!tyvm..lubs ya
preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

@Annabellethecat66 

Ouch!  sending you gentle hugs  and Smiley HappyHeart

Please give us another update after you go back for check up.

lubs ya Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam  Thank you for your kind words.  As time goes on, there is less pain.  I feel pain more when I have on this vest thing.  It wraps so tight around me.  It's to keep me from bending.

This coming Thursday I have to do video conferencing with my regular ortho Dr.  I don't know if I told you guys but that office kept me 'hanging' so to speak about where I was to go about the terrible back pain.

I'd had the x-ray and the regular Dr finally said, "You have one or more broken vertebra".  Then I didn't hear from them and no one in their office answered.  They have now expanded to 25 offices.  My office was the first to start all of these offices.

I finally got in touch with the first office in a round about way and was put in touch with the office I am now going to.  This Dr specializes in broken vertebra and was one of the first in this group.  I saw her before so she was a little familiar to me.  (Side note:  When I saw her probably 5 or 6 years ago she'd just had twins and this time (again) she'd just had a baby and was back to work....first week).  Aren't females amazing?  We work while making a human life.  Give birth to the human life...and go back to work.  I know women who go somewhere at work...pump milk for the baby and go back to work...

So, I found out that my regular office had someone in the receptionist part come down with the virus.  I wasn't worried since I only had contact with my regular PA and (as I've told you guys) I'm a germ-a-phobe anyway normally.

So I had an X-ray, CT scan, MRI and lots of blood work.  This new Dr told me she looks for things in the blood that most Drs don't.  It has to do with my body and how it can heal.  I'm familiar with that because I have IGG and very little immunity against anything.

I like this new(er) Dr because she's not one to immediately rush through.  She believes in letting the body do what it's good at..."healing".

That's why I have to wear the vest when I'm up just to see if it will heal on its own, thus not have to 'cement' the vertebra or perform more serious measures.

Fingers crossed because it's always good when the body heals itself (it often does a better job)..Ha!

Sorry to post so much here but I know you guys are familiar with my bla bla posts and I'm sure you'll be able to ignore this.  I just happened to see @cowboy sam  post and started answering her.

Well, I've been up for about 1 hour or more.  I am going to go back to bed.  I've never been one to only see the bad in anything.  I think I'm lucky because seeing the things that could have gone wrong and didn't dwell on them (my grandma used to call it borrowing trouble when you project ahead and dwell on the negative).

I do miss coming on here more and look forward to being able to come on here more often like I'm used to doing.

I'm here in Northern Va (as many of you know).  My daughter and friends have said our Governor opened up more of Va but kept the Northern Va area closed more.  The problems are not so much where I am (as our houses are far apart and it's different), but within our area there are little towns with their own government....it's more there and Fairfax, Arlington, etc.

I have learned so much from coming here and reading everyone's posts about every subject.

I feel like I have you guys as friends.  I appreciate all of the counsel you guys give to myself and others.

Take care and be safe.  Annabellethecat

ps Bill the cat has become a good nurse.  But there's one problem.  He doesn't understand that it's me..the human who's supposed to get petted and loved up...he keeps putting his paw (hand) on my arm like, 'pet me...love me..snuggle and feed me...'

I keep saying, "Bill, that's not the way it goes".  

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 

Thanks for the reply...i like your doctor and her trying to see if body can heal on its own....before trying surgery.

Give Bill a cat a pat on his head for me...

Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@Tique 

I am not sure where you are it looks like the 3 big networks stopped carrying Mayor DeBlasios news conference every morning, but are still carry Gov Cuumo every day

@Tique wrote:

@cowboy sam   our governor has suspended his daily updates so  you will no longer have to miss GH. Hope that brightens your day.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox   I am in Illinois. Since mid-March our Governor had been doing his daily briefs at 2:30P CDT which was right at the mid-point of the GH hour. Fortunately ABC would re-air the entire episode in the early AM hours the following morning. This was for new episodes only, not the Friday flashback or the repeats that started this past Monday.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

The June thread  is up.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 I am curious to hear about your healing process since I am 2 weeks into a back issue myself. I haven't been to any doctor except my primary, but this coming week I may seek further expertise. Of course, like you, I don't want surgery. I am not sure how you did what you did to your vertebra, but I hope the answer will be uncomplicated in its healing. I loved hearing about Bill. My Sheldon the Cat has been by my side since this all started, but I fear his patience is waning. He has been known to reach up and grab my IPAD if he doesn't get attention and petting. Lennie, on the other hand, could not possibly care less about my back or my condition as long as he gets fed. Good luck.

Esteemed Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

@Preds wrote:

Wishes:  Missing paperwork for Nell suddenly show up with Chase in court.  Michael gets custoday.  Sasha (or Carly) tells Michael and Willow the truth (Finn backs her up).  Everyone goes back to being besties for life and all is forgiven.

Lulu to get off her high horse. Jordan gone.  Mac and Robart with their brains back.  Include Anna and Dianne in that group.

Cat fight between Sam and Molly over Brandon.  Molly has discovered there is more to life than TJ (sorry) and now she is ready to explore.  Sam wants  him.  Let's just let the Davis women out to play.  LOL

I agree with most of your wishes EXCEPT the Sam and Brandon one......i liked Molly with Brandon and i THINK he is turning out to be a decent guy....and now that they

broke up Willow and Chase ...such a cute couple.....lets go with Brandon & Molly...there are enough disfunctional

couples on the show already!!  Sam was def overacting 

yesterday in the shop......................are they gonna have her being so "hyped up" to be with Jason ...that they will have her go w/Brandon..........???....true love???

Just don't want to see more of SAM either way....the constant angst...tears, clevage, bad acting, etc................

lets just have a Molly/Brandon story now.......

Agreed.  I absolutely can NOT stand Sam, the character or the actress.  It seems a lot of people here share my opinion.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead