Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

@cowboy sam wrote:

Good news that @Preds   daughter will soon be  adopding german shepard dog  in about 2 weeks...so @Preds will soon have a granddog!!!!Heart

Missing our dear @Preds   and her love for Shawn!Heart

Great to hear about her, @cowboy sam .  My heart is still broken over @Preds  health status.  It just breaks my heart.

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

I haven't been here in a few days, just wanted to wish @RainCityWoman  a happy birthday!  I hope you will be able to really celebrate soon!  

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

This is one of those times I had to remind myself:

T, it's not always about you.

Magic Milo & Whomever from 2014 

Here's hoping someone enjoys this.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique   Our coverage gets interrupted daily.  The Gov and Health Secretary like that time slot.  No, our station is no longer reairing the episodes in early am.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

This is my opinion. My local ABC affiliate has been quite generous re-airing the entire episode of new shows in the AM the next day. From posts I've read here and other places that hasn't been the case for all markets. Now ABC is showing repeats. Looking at this from their perspective, it doesn't make sense for them to continue to interrupt their regular early morning programming to air a repeat of a repeat. 

Just wondering - how many of you are seeing the entire hour or are you even bothering because you aren't interested in seeing this particular set of shows? I know some already stated you wouldn't be watching until new shows resumed.

I'm not even tuning in. Not interested in trips down memory lane.

Esteemed Contributor

I would like to thank everyone for their birthday wishes to me. I wish I could say that it was a great celebration. The truth of the matter is, I spent the day immobilized with a back injury. A few days before that I had the bright idea of rotating my humongous queen sized mattress by myself. I knew I shouldn't do it because I already have lower back issues. Still, I forged ahead. And now days later I am in agony, even with prescription pain killers. They dull the pain and spasms, and when it wears off, I am back to square 1. I guess physical therapy is next. But hey, I'm a year older. There's that.

Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal

my heart is also breaking..it sounds good but it's not.but i keep praying.i don't want to let her go yet!.
preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@grandma r
same here..but i;d still like to see the reruns but ABC doesn't care!
preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman 

Im sorry to hear that about your back pain...sending you gentle ((((hugs)))

Smiley HappyandHeart

As we age..we still want to do things we shouldn't and not ask for help.Maybe i should skip turning 80 this year??But will it help NO!  lol

preds 06-21-20
Esteemed Contributor

@RainCityWoman, ouch!  I am so sorry to hear that.  Take care!