Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

The following was posted on the January thread:

@Preds wrote:

@WildDunes wrote:

About the only person that is actually imprisioned and stays there is Shawn--how unfair is that!!!

Now that is the one I would love to see come back @WildDunes .  

@Preds  part of my daily prayer is that you're comfortable and pain free. I hope you were able to see a few minutes of GH earlier this week. They showed Shawn [Sean Blakemore] and I must say that is one fine looking man.

Sean Blakemore - IMDb

10 Best Sean Blakemore images | General hospital, Soap opera stars ...

Sean Blakemore (Shawn Butler) - General Hospital Photo (29169910 ...

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@miata1 

I missed of couse half of GH  for daily News Break fomour Cov. i set DVR for early morning...hope the recorded it!

So many faces from the past!  A few i couldn't rem. who they were or story line at the time..?

I recently saw that actress who plays Laura turned 54 years old,  made me wonder how old Wally(Ned) is  it also gave Tracy's age also i think 54

They were all so young when i first started watching back many years ago.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2020 ~ Spoilers Included the "magic Mike" scene yesterday and his comment

[ Edited ]

My hubby saw the "Magic Mike" scene and yesterday  made a comment of wow thats not bad. lol 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@miata1  Kiki is Avas daughter she had an affair with Dr Monroe after her mother did

@miata1 wrote:

Enjoyed seeing the 2014 Nurses Ball.  Lucy looks so good in those gowns.  I did not remember the young lady in the red dress that sang and then later in the program, I heard someone call her Kiki, but I still did not remember her.  Anna looked so good there too.  Her face looked fuller and she looked better.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@miata1 

I missed of couse half of GH  for daily News Break fomour Cov. i set DVR for early morning...hope the recorded it!

So many faces from the past!  A few i couldn't rem. who they were or story line at the time..?

I recently saw that actress who plays Laura turned 54 years old,  made me wonder how old Wally(Ned) is  it also gave Tracy's age also i think 54

They were all so young when i first started watching back many years ago.

I thought there is no way they are they same age (Laura and Tracy) so I looked it up.  Jane Elliot (Tracy) is 73 and Genie Francis (Laura) is 58.  Wally Kurth is 61.  He sure looks good!

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom
oops i goofed again..i should have checked that paper again befor i posted about ages...soooo sorry
preds 06-21-20
Esteemed Contributor

Oh, @cowboy sam , no need to be sorry!!!  

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom

tyvm lubs you Smiley Happy
preds 06-21-20
Esteemed Contributor

Wally has aged well.  Jane also looks great; love her natural hair.  IMO Genie could use a newer hair style.  As we age not everyone looks good with long hair.

Hope everyone is doing ok.

I saw Sean on MacGyver a few weeks ago.  He still looks great.

Honored Contributor

Good news that @Preds   daughter will soon be  adopding german shepard dog  in about 2 weeks...so @Preds will soon have a granddog!!!!Heart

Missing our dear @Preds   and her love for Shawn!Heart

preds 06-21-20