Trusted Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

I was really hoping they would go back to the first Nurses Ball. Then everyone who didn't watch back then would get to see how it all started. Then just do the "Best Of " through the years. Going back to 2014 isn't exactly reaching into the past.

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

So I looked to find the prenominations for the Emmys to see if Max Gail even submitted himself.  Looks like the organization voted this year not to release that info.  

Very possible he stepped aside and let some of his coworkers get a nod knowing he had the story climax coming this year and would possibly throw his hat in for 2021 without looking greedy.  

BTW, this is all peer nomination so it's the people he works with giving him the kudos.  

@Laura14  was right. Max Gail posted on Twitter that he did not submit an entry. He wanted to give someone else a chance to win after winning last year. Now we know Mr. Gail isn't only a phenomenal actor, he's a generous person who wants to share the wealth.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Trusted Contributor

What a gallant gesture on Max Gail to do that.  I like him even more.  Hope all of you have a safe holiday today. Prayers to Preds and family today and always, she is a special lady.

Respected Contributor

@Wiskota  As for the Necklace, spoilers say that Nelle was shown wearing the Heart Necklace in the Carly flashback but I certainly did not see it.  I was hoping that she got it from being married to Shiloh and it really belongs to Willow.  Would be a great twist.   

Yes, indeed, that would be a great twist.  I can only hope that TPTB have that kind of creativity. :smileyhappy:

Honored Contributor

@CLHS68

he sure is easy on the eyes...swooning!
preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@miata1   Heart

agreeSmiley Happy

@Preds is a very special ladyHeart

Missing her so much!

preds 06-21-20
Esteemed Contributor

@Wiskota wrote:

I sure wish she would wear her hair like this again.  It is just not becoming the way they style it now.  I finally got to watch the last "current" episode and it did leave us with a cliff hanger, but certainly not a who shot "JR" type.     As for the Necklace, spoilers say that Nelle was shown wearing the Heart Necklace in the Carly flashback but I certainly did not see it.  I was hoping that she got it from being married to Shiloh and it really belongs to Willow.  Would be a great twist.  

I do not care about past Nurses Balls but will record to keep GH front and center as someone earlier suggested.  I hope filming will start soon but only when it is safe.

----------------------------

@Wiskota 

Great twist idea!!  Would be such a good story...for once!!!

I won't be watching any of the summer fill-ins either.  Just have no interest in seeing any past shows!  Will be catching up on this GH thread though...

Everyone stay safe and healthy!!

Honored Contributor

An update on @Preds  posted earlier today:

@loveschocolate wrote:

...@Gooday spoke with @Preds this morning. She's doing well. Sounded good. Vision is still a problem. She's not in any pain, therefore she's not taking any more morphine. She's chilling out on the couch, drinking her Diet Coke and looking forward to a hamburger later!  She sends her love and misses everyone. ❤️...

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

I enjoyed  watching today..no interuptions,no special reports!

It was nice watching the Nurses ball rerun....Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

I forgot what year today's show was from, I know it did not see it and I guess I was not watching GH at that time since many of the couple seemed a little strange to me

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.