Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

@cowboy sam wrote:
@Laura14
love your story..i'm laughing so hard my eyes are leaking....
tyvm...lubs yaSmiley Happy

@cowboy sam  I've always said, you were wild at heart. It's that Cowgirl sprit. It's those cowboys and cowgirls that want to ride allllllll day!😘. Hope you're feeling relatively ok.

Have a good weekend.

As always, everyone stay safe, stay well, hug your loved ones, whether they be animal or human, cuddle up close, tell them you love them and always be 😎

PS: Say an extra prayer everyday if you can or choose to, for our dear, dear partner in crime @Preds .

If you don't pray, then just keep her in your thoughts and smile every time she comes to mind. 

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Esteemed Contributor

@Laura14 & @Southern comfort. I love your writing!!!  Too funny and soooooooo much better than those Hollywood writers.

@Coquille so nice to see you.  Hope you're coping with all that's happened.  You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Happy to see our old friends back.  Again, everyone is welcome.

@Preds  we are still sending prayers,  hugs, and good wishes.  Pretty sure Roxy is praying too.  We all love you.

Respected Contributor

@grandma r  ❤️️💔💋You 💃 for me. That thought always makes me smile!

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Esteemed Contributor

After looking over the Emmy nominations, I can only conclude that the whole thing is rigged.  Col Chicken gets nominated but Max Gail doesn't???????  IMO, the only thing chicken man has going for him is a nice head of hair.  The role is a caricature and he isn't that good.

The younger actress/actor category should have an age limit of 18.  Willow should be in a supporting category.  But, again, I think the whole thing is fixed.

I hope everyone is doing ok.  Our Gov said today that we might be out of lockdown on 6/5.  I'm not getting my hopes up.  

To all who are or have served our Country, thank you for your service.

Thank you to all medical professionals as well as all essential workers for everything you are and have done.  

We salute and thank all of you!!!

Respected Contributor

I liked Michael E Knight as Tad Martin but don't like him in this role.

Esteemed Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

I liked Michael E Knight as Tad Martin but don't like him in this role.

I agree.....he was also in Y& R for a while as a chemist/professor...........i enjoyed him......................

Also i think he is good in the lawyer positon on GH but the way they have made him so "southern" and unlikeable 

isn't good................................I think he could have played

a romantic interest for  someone in GH also............

Honored Contributor

@Coquille, tySmiley Happy

@Preds has been on my mind,heart,thoughts and prayer all the time...plus smile and send her gentle hugs Smiley Happy
preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Nelle was 25 and KiKi was 23 when they won in the Younger Actress category. Willow will be 25 next month. I could understand the age limit going to 21 but not a year after that. Last time I will say this but I completely disagree with putting both younger males and females into one category. They don't do it that way for the other categories and it's not like there's a shortage of young deserving actors. 

Several people mentioned Cam deserved a nomination. Like @southern comfort I would have liked for Trina to have received one because she was my favorite teen then. Not so much now. She could have a better chance next year because her role this year has been beefed up.

Ooh ooh ooh don't want to forget this. I see Ms Michelle Stafford's return to Y&R didn't get her that elusive Outstanding Actress nomination. Good!!!

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Respected Contributor

@Tique  From what I read they are not liking her much over there these days.

Honored Contributor

@CLHS68 @Tique , nope. We didn't want Stafford back. 🤢 

Gina was much better in the Phyllis role.