Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

@Laura14
love your story..i'm laughing so hard my eyes are leaking....
tyvm...lubs yaSmiley Happy
preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

@Laura14   Do you want me to insert any suggestions in a spoiler tag?  The only suggestions I inserted were the one's posted.  Please let me know if I'm out of line; no problem.  Love your dialog.

And for those that are not aware of what is transpiring here, some of us are filling our time with "our own version of GH S/L's" until new episodes are available.  For myself, I mean no offense to any GH fan on this thread.  It's strictly make believe and for our amusement only.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mysoutherncomfort I was teasing you!  Heart  Although I do have plans to bring back a few character favorites like Ethan if we enjoy this nonsense and want to keep going.  I just think it's something fun to do.  Keep the suggestions coming!

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC   thank you.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Respected Contributor

So, I'll go to a "safer" topic today as it pertains to the Daytime Emmy nominations for GH actors: 

Outstanding Younger Performer

Katelyn MacMullen (Willow, GH)
Eden McCoy (Josslyn, GH)

Somehow, these 2 nominees seem juxtaposed to each other.  Willow, an adult young woman, targeted by Shiloh, raped...became pregnant, escaped and all the drama thereafter AND THEN you have Joss, high school teen, first love died and all the angst that went with it.  Somehow it isn't an even-steven S/L to me.  One is a teen; one a young adult woman who is a teacher.

Soooo, I would have nominated for Outstanding Younger Performer from GH:  Joss and Trina.  Both teens, friends, but with somewhat divergent S/L's.  And I'll add IF that they had been the nominees, I would have voted for Trina.  Just my opinion for what it's worth.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Totally agree @mysoutherncomfort  that the younger actor age limit needs to be reduced.  I think it's 26 which is way too old.  At that point, you're supporting or lead not young.

Honored Contributor

I am back if it is ok, I hope all are well or as well as can be.

I am totally lost with episode, was this a new episode or one that was pieces together from old shows.

Was  Luke(Anthony Geery) the father, if so who who was the son

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

Am surprised that lawyer Fried Chicken is up for an award.  He could not even remember to keep talking  with an accent for the first three months!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@I am still oxox wrote:

I am back if it is ok, I hope all are well or as well as can be.

I am totally lost with episode, was this a new episode or one that was pieces together from old shows.

Was  Luke(Anthony Geery) the father, if so who who was the son

@I am still oxox  of course it's ok. If you would like I can add you back for Notifications. Check the first page of this thread, your name was never removed from the Locations list.

That was an old episode from 2015. See Message 341 which explains a little about today's show. You may also want to read Message 227 which explains what GH will be doing starting Monday.

Welcome back!

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@corita wrote:

Am surprised that lawyer Fried Chicken is up for an award.  He could not even remember to keep talking  with an accent for the first three months!!

@corita  he still forgets sometimes even now. I did like that comment Diane made to him yesterday. 

Speaking of him, he's been on the show off and on since October and we know nothing about him/his personal life. The only people he interacts with are Mrs. Nelle Benson Archer Jerome and Valentin.