Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

@Tique I mapped out the whole next six months last night.  Let the story continue...😂

Respected Contributor

@Tique Outstanding Scene Partners

I LOVE that idea for a category.  As in so many shows, there are 2 people that play off each other very well (like Mike/Sonny S/L) and the rest of the time; their performances are just blah.  

Anna/Finola vs Ava/Maura:  No contest IMO.  Anna has been relegated to "my son, my son, he's trying to build a new life, my son, my son...................   Ava has been given many sides to her personality and whether or not you like the character, she plays the part very well.

Jason/Steve:  Oh, c'mon now!  His character is basically one dimensional (per the writers).  I'm surprised that the kitchen "moss/fungi/algae" wasn't nominated. :womanlol:

Respected Contributor

@Laura14   I'm looking forward to your upcoming story lines.  About Nik, if you wish to supply the towels for him; I'll be happy to supply the towels for Brando Corbin...oh my, my my!  :smileyvery-happy:

Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort We can move ourselves into PC!  New characters to stir things up.  I love it!  Noted: Brando takes a trip down South....😉

Honored Contributor

@Tique @mysoutherncomfort Can we nominate the fungus and Jason so the fungi bowl can go off to a new career in primetime?

Honored Contributor

More nominations were released.

This one makes me happy...

William Lipton/Cameron for Outstanding Original Song.

North Star 

which he performed at last year's Nurse's Ball.

This one I have no comment about. [I know shocking; it's only because I haven't kept my feelings to myself about this character.]

Michael E. Knight/Martin Grey as Outstanding Guest Performer

FYI his premiere date was in October and these nominations are for January thru December 2019. Next year he won't qualify as a "Guest".

@Laura14  "The Moss" should have entered itself in this category.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@Tique   ROFLMAO!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Okay, no tomatoes.  Your GH Friday edition with special appearance by @mysoutherncomfort ..

Robert looked at the phone in his hand. His conversation with Luke had gone well. After a few memories and Robert’s version of the WSB discrepancies, Luke was on board to finding out what really happen to the woman they had fought over so long ago.

Valentine looked at Brooklyn who appraised him with suspicious eyes as black as his own. “You want to know who has your family’s shares?”

“I do. I suppose…”

“You suppose right.” Valentine sat back in his chair.

“And just what do you think you will be doing with a piece of my family’s company?” she asked.

“Wouldn’t you like to know,” he replied.

“I would.” “Stay tuned.” Valentine stood up.

“Wait,” Brooklyn said. She crossed her arms as she rose. “Tell me what you want.”

“So you can save yourself and buy back what’s now rightfully mine?”

“How much?”

“You don’t have it.”

“I can get it.”

“From your family?” Valentine chuckled. “That would require an explanation, correct?” He shook his head and added, “From what I have seen, you don’t do well with getting yourself out of, shall we say, combative situations.”

“Oh no? Tell that to Lulu’s face. You’re welcome by the way.”

“I am?”

“I am sure I helped with the little custody fight you two were having.”

“Yes, well, that unpleasantness has all been dealt with, without your help.”

“I want my shares back, Valentine.”

“And I want to keep them. And so I shall. Good day, Ms. Ashton.”

Alexis turned off the In the Kitchen with David music bellowing from her tv and looked down at her bingo sheet. She had just needed one “Hello Foodie” reference to complete her board. Downing the last of the red wine in her glass, she tried to stand up and ended up back in a disheveled mess on her couch. A knock at her door resulted in a quick breath and a willingness to pull it together.

“Just a minute!”

With any luck that would be the liquor store with her latest restock. Her present circumstances were something she needed to forget or at least put on hold. The loss of a law license twice in one decade seemed like a good celebration and pity party to have so she did. It wasn’t last call, yet. She decided her drunken text to Jerry Jax would be the perfect finale to the dumpster fire she had set to her life once again. Heaven forbid he responded.

After stashing the glass and empty bottles under her couch and straightening a few pillows she walked over to the entry way and opened the door.

“Mom,” Molly said. “I have to talk to you.”

Alexis sighed as her youngest daughter walked over to the couch. It was almost as if she was seeing herself as a young girl. “What do you need, daughter?”

“A do over. I just can’t get past keeping the truth from TJ.”

Alexis chuckled. “Truth is overrated.”

“Mom?” Molly looked at her mother’s unkempt appearance. “Are you…”

“Watching tv with abandon? Ordering every kind of junk food on the planet? Yes, yes, daughter, I am.” She walked across the room to pick up a menu. “Care to join me?” “You’re drinking again.”

“Why would I do that?” “Because Julian got married to…”

Alexis closed her eyes. “Don’t even say that name.”

“Why would he do that?”

“I’ve given up trying to figure that man or any other man out.”

“You do realize how many times you’ve said that?”

“Molly, why are you here?”

“I was worried about you.”

“You are worried about yourself. My advice to you is that you are a smart capable young woman who knows what is best for herself and her own relationship. You’ve done better that I ever did by your age.”

“I had a good example.”

Alexis looked over at the drawer holding the watch belonging to her mother. It had lain there for months now; untouched and unworn. “So did I.”

“Until you didn’t.”

Alexis sat down on the couch and shook her head. “Molly, my child, my sweet daughter”

“I’m going.”

“Thank you,” Alexis whispered.

Molly hesitated. “Are you sure you’re okay?”

“Never better.” Alexis forced a smile.

“I’ll check on you tomorrow.” “Without a doubt.”

As Molly left, Alexis ran a hand through her messy hair. “Why does it feel like a contest as to which Davis girl can make the most mistakes lately? A daughter on a parole and another in a cult.” She fished a half drunk bottle out from under a pillow. “Here’s to just one cheating on her boyfriend. Success. I’ll take it.”

Brando looked at the clock and closed out the register. It had been a slow but steady day. Something to keep his mind off of the recent drama that had headed his way.

“Excuse me? Y’all still open?”

Brando looked up to see a young woman in a short dress and large hat carrying a tote bag filled with a large towel. “May I help you?”

“I think my tires are a bit low. I was just wondering if you could take a look see? I wouldn’t want to have a blow out headed down the road now, would I?”

The woman was dressed for a day at the waterside, probably headed off to the lake shore for the holiday weekend. “That would be dangerous,” he replied.

She lowered her sunglasses. “I thought it might be.”

“This will just take me a minute.” Brando walked past her and disappeared outside for a few minutes. He reappeared soaked to the skin. “Passing rain shower.”

“Oh I am so sorry.” She dropped the bag and took out her large towel. “Let me help you.”

Brando allowed the young woman to towel him off. Her fingers found his shirt buttons which she began to undo one by one. “What, what are you doing?”

“I heard I could get good service here. Turns out I am so glad I can.”

Esteemed Contributor

@Laura14. Excellent stories!!!  TPTB need to hire you asap.  Looking forward to many more of your ideas.

Now, back to the current writers.....with so much time between filming, I am hoping these people have taken the time to read what viewers have been saying.  IMO they've made a mess with the switch between the 2 couples, combined with Sasha's drug use.  And, as for the little witch and her latest stunt, just stupid.  Why would Julian, a supposed tough guy/mobster, agree to this farce.  Is Ava the only Jerome with a backbone????  I do like the way she handled Cyrus.  Perhaps Ava will handle her new SIL.  One can only hope.

I'll end here and wait for new and exciting plot twists from @mysoutherncomfort & @Laura14 & @Tique .  Your dialogue is much better and you can convey the scene so well!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@loveschocolate  posted this update on Preds a while ago. It's encouraging news. Please keep saying prayers.

@loveschocolate wrote:

@Gooday just got off the phone with @Preds . She sounded good, she's been visiting with family and eating and drinking her diet cokes. She did have a dose of morphine the other night. That helped her to sleep. She's aware of the outpouring of support and love from the Q boards and loves you all! ❤️

@southern comfort @grandma r @LipstickDiva @BeckiWV @CLHS68  @redwingsgal @ro1234 @wsmom @RainyDayGirl @DLew @Roxxy 

@cowboy sam @kelsey17 @Jordan2 @abbalulu @Laura14 

@corita @NancyE @Lizzy E @Wiskota @daisy3 @Renata @rhodygal @Nancy Drew 1 @SleeplessinSD  @Coquille 

Have been trying to post this for over an hour. Finally logged off, waited a while, and logged back in. Fingers crossed...

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~