Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

@Tique , is there a "special guest star" category??

Otherwise, this is an outrage!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@redwingsgal wrote:

@Tique , is there a "special guest star" category??

Otherwise, this is an outrage!

@redwingsgal  they didn't list that category but even if they had, Max Gail has been on the show for over two years. He won an Emmy last year. He couldn't be considered for Outstanding Guest Performer. I keep mentioning Mary Pat, the nurse from Ferncliff who was beheaded by Ryan. The actress who played her, Patricia Bethune, won that category last year. She was only on about four or five shows. That's a guest. Her pic was never included in the opening shots.

Edited to explain the Guest category a little more.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

How telling is it that Wally Kurth (Ned) gets nominated for Days and not GH?  Good thing it's virtual this year or I wonder where he would sit.  First one to accept in their pjs wins my vote for next year.  

Honored Contributor

@Tique Jason Thompson plays Billy on Y&R.  Quick eraser!  🤣

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Laura14 wrote:

@Tique Jason Thompson plays Billy on Y&R.  Quick eraser!  🤣

@Laura14  that's not my mistake. That came from Soaps in Depth. No eraser from me BUT maybe they made another one leaving Max off the list.

So another observation, they combined Outstanding Younger Actor and Outstanding Younger Actress into one category, Outstanding Younger Performer. There were no male nominees.

Honored Contributor

@Tique He's been on GH and Y&R and they picked the third he's never stepped foot in.  Wow, nominated for an Emmy and they don't even know what show you're on.  

Honored Contributor

@Laura14  from the comments I see on the Y&R thread, he should have stayed on GH. They seem to hate him.

Respected Contributor

Oh, heavens to bestsy...87!! She's old enough to be my mother (teenage bride), and I wished I looked half as good as Constance.  Happy Birthday, Helena....you wickedly, wiley, etcetera, etcetera..........

Respected Contributor

Best Supporting Actor:  To me it doesn't matter if Soaps In Depth made a typo and left out Max Gail's name for the referenced daytime emmy.  Max is IMO the clear choice and winner.  Also IMO, if he does not receive same, then I will assume the "fix was in", possibly by Nelle, Cyrus and the other crazies at GH.  LOL

Respected Contributor

The end of GH's new episodes for now:  I have cleared my daily taping of GH until new episodes are available (whenever).  I will tune in "live" from time to time to see which "repeat" they may be airing and/or if anyone on this thread thinks such and such a show was worth watching again (I can catch it on demand).  Of course, I'll be checking in on all of you and try to keep y'all on the straight and narrow....Yeah, right!!!

Who is in a family way on GH:  Surprise..............it's............OK I won't spoil it either for those that did not see the last new show today, Thursday.

Continuing to send love and prayers to @Preds and her family.