Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

@Preds I just can't.  You are so loved.  ❤️😘

Respected Contributor

Many prayers & love for Preds & her family.

Esteemed Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@Preds I just can't.  You are so loved.  ❤️😘

What @Laura14  said.   Continued love and prayers being sent.  Just heartbreaking.

Honored Contributor

This is really hard. Thinking about Preds and feeling sad is something I know she wouldn't want. While I was praying for her and her family, different outrageous things she's posted kept popping into my head. I decided that was okay because she would always interject a little humor or something that made me smile even when I was feeling down - especially then.

Knowing how many people on this board love her, I can't imagine the number of people whose lives she enriched with her presence. her wit, her spirit. I'm sending her light and love and prayers. 

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

This is really hard. Thinking about Preds and feeling sad is something I know she wouldn't want. While I was praying for her and her family, different outrageous things she's posted kept popping into my head. I decided that was okay because she would always interject a little humor or something that made me smile even when I was feeling down - especially then.

Knowing how many people on this board love her, I can't imagine the number of people whose lives she enriched with her presence. her wit, her spirit. I'm sending her light and love and prayers. 

@Tique   Beautifully said!

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@loveschocolate  just posted this:

@loveschocolate wrote:

...@Preds daughter sent me a message on messenger to let me know Preds isn't doing well. They have called hospice to come to their home. 

Prayers needed. She loves you all very much. 💔

@southern comfort @grandma r @LipstickDiva @BeckiWV @CLHS68  @redwingsgal @ro1234 @wsmom @RainyDayGirl @DLew @Roxxy @cowboy sam @kelsey17 @Jordan2 @abbalulu @Laura14 @corita @NancyE @Lizzy E @Wiskota @daisy3 @Renata @rhodygal @Nancy Drew 1 @SleeplessinSD  @Coquille 

I'm so very sorry to hear this, many prayers, peace and love to dear @Preds 🌹

Honored Contributor

@grandma r   thank you for your message last night. I will be here regularly. Right now I think I will post a Weekly Spoiler over the weekend but will suspend the daily ones unless it's an episode some might be interested in. This is subject to change. Will continue to post articles about events such as the Emmys. The nominations will be announced today. The consensus around here is we should have one category locked down: Outstanding Supporting Actor - Max Gail as Mike Corbin.

Hope everyone is well and doing what you need to do to remain healthy - physically and mentally.

As much as I would like to ask the regulars to continue to stop by, I won't. If you take a hiatus the monthly thread will be here awaiting your return.

@Eager2Learn@vermint  I don't know if you are still watching GH but you have been on my mind so letting you know.

Trusted Contributor

Continued prayers for Preds and her family. This is heart breaking. Tique puts into words so beautifully for us.  There are those people that touch our heartstrings and we are thankful to get to know such people in our lifetime.  I know that the people here have been so comforting and special to know, 

Honored Contributor

Happy 87th BD to Constance Towers...

Respected Contributor

@Tique  I will continue to stop by if just to make sure everyone is doing okay. Will you still be posting Birthdays so we can wish people a happy one? You will need a break from all the time you put into this for us.