Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

@SuesCat  I have a thought about the half heart necklace but could be way off. I know they want us to think she is Nina's daughter. But what if she saw Nina's half & had a copy of the other half made. I never saw it in her box before this last time. I am thinking she will put it on so Nina sees it & thinks that way Nina will fight for her in court. She would want to help her daughter & grandson. I just don't think she is really her daughter.

Valued Contributor

@CLHS68  I could definitely see that. One thing's for sure. That Nelle is one creepy character. The actress is good enough to get my nerves up! lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Kindness is a gift everyone can afford to give.
**Be the reason someone smiles today : )
Super Contributor

Preds   I am so sorry to hear about what you are going thru. I have so much respect and admiration for your knowledge of GH history.  Reading and joining in this thread has given me great pleasure and I thank you for it. I will keep you in my prayers and hope for that miracle. Wiskota

Honored Contributor

Originally posted in the April thread.

REMINDER: This show is on tonight, 8P CDT on ABC.

@Tique wrote:

Story of Soaps - May 19th

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Super Contributor

@Preds 

Sorry to hear about your serious illness. I enjoyed your posts on the monthly General Hospital threads. My prayers are with you. Comfort and peace be with you and your family. 

Honored Contributor

@chls68
I'm so sorry to hear about your brother ,etc....can you get the nursing home to call you with info as you are family,the GF isn't!
hugs and lubs ya
preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Coquille
i have also missed you and i'm so sorry about the loss of your friend....hugs and lubs ya!
preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

A thought for the day; of course, I may have more later on.................

There are 2 women on parole, Nelle and Sam. Sam is not allowed to interact with the father of her son, Jason, b/c he's a convicted felon..  Now enters Nelle who can not only interact with whomsoever, she can marry a convicted felon and offer same as a step-father to her child.  Hmmm, maybe Sam should re-marry Jason?

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Tique 

tears are flowing for my friend preds

I have been praying so hard and thought we would have much longer...but she is still with us..and sending prayers for her,her dh,dd and family..and friends there.Heart

@cowboy sam  same here.  I can barely see through my tears to type.  

My heart goes out to our dear Preds and her entire family.  I will be keeping all of them in my prayers.  Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

@Coquille. I am so very sorry for your loss.  Please know you are loved and hugs are engulfing you.  And, you're right, we may not have actually met some of our friends, but, we do know them.  We know their hearts, their wit, their friendship.   Sending out prayers for all of you.