Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

@Wsmom wrote:

Is it just me who thinks this may be the most perfectly-matched couple on GH?

@Wsmom lol. I was kind of hoping it would anyone but Julian, no shock value.  Everyone voiced so many good picks, right down to Lucas.  The speculation was fun.  I was hoping it would be Cyrus.  Oh well.  Maybe Julian is planning to double cross Nelle but it looks like maybe Sonny is going to order Julian to kill her

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cowboysam @Tique 

preds needs a very big miracle   but i sadly doubt it will happen.Smiley SadJust keep her in your thoughts and prayers.Heart

This was posted in May 2018.@Preds wrote: ... You know the "cough" that Jordan had on GH.  Hers was nothing, but mine is ... yep, lung cancer.  So now you are up to speed...

Ladies:  Rest assured that every day/night my prayers and love will be sent to  @Preds .  I truly had no idea of the seriousness of her condition.  That being said, I say we make her laugh whenever possible with our writings on the absurdity of the S/L's that GH has taken.  Here's my salute to @Preds; I've only known you for a year and yet have come to love you.  :heart: :heart: 

Respected Contributor

Dear @CLHS68   I, for one, feel for you and the estrangement from your brother.  There's lots of room for you and @Preds also in my thoughts and prayers.  I truly hope you will be able to see/talk to your brother while there is still time.  As one sister to another who lost her brother from cancer, please do evrything you can to reach out to him even if only by phone.  Sending :heart:

Esteemed Contributor

....@Preds......sending love and prayers and hugs

I will be praying daily for you and your family.

Has anyone heard from @Coquille ????  I know she was helping a friend, but, I haven't seen her on here. 

To all going through difficulties,  I will offer prayers for all of you.

Thank you for letting us know about Preds.

Respected Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort  Thank you for you kind words. It has been difficult as we are the last of our family. We use to be close. I will try to find him but do not know where shr put him & if I do find out I don't think they are allowing visitors. Will call if I get a number.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

First and foremost, HeartHeartHeart @Preds HeartHeartHeart

Also, hearts to all here who are dealing with personal loss and painful challenges. (((hugs)))

Per GH, i noticed that during the opening statements in court today, wedding dress Nelle was holding the half-heart (Nina) necklace in her fingers.  I haven't seen a post on that yet, but i'm so curious as to what you all think will come of it???  GH should sign you all on to their writing staff!  Tia & Take care ~ sue  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Kindness is a gift everyone can afford to give.
**Be the reason someone smiles today : )
Respected Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

....@Preds......sending love and prayers and hugs

I will be praying daily for you and your family.

Has anyone heard from @Coquille ????  I know she was helping a friend, but, I haven't seen her on here. 

To all going through difficulties,  I will offer prayers for all of you.

Thank you for letting us know about Preds.

@grandma r  I've been checking you guys out almost everyday but I've been down because of my friend. I can't talk about her. Suffice to say, she's gone.

I did just read about @Preds and posted on the Community Chat thread. I am heartbroken and have tears in my eyes as I am posting this. There are people on this thread that have made an indelible mark in my life that even if I don't ever post again, I will never forget them. She was one of those people and you know you are another. 

Sending a hugs and kisses to you and your hubby, whether he understands it or not. It's times like these we have to say what we feel and that's how I feel. 💋

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

@CLHS68  I echo the message from @mysoutherncomfort. If there is any way for you to contact him, please do. You have to try.

@Coquille   I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. It was obvious how much you cared about her.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@Tique Thank you. 

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

@Tique  Thank you. I will continue to try. I am sorry I did not mean to take away from Preds. She needs our love & prayers. I was just so shocked with the news I got. I has talked to him at the beginning of stay at home & ask him to call me as I did not know when he was resting of course he never did. I have had to fight for every piece of info.