Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

@Nancy Drew wrote:

Instead of making Sasha a druggie have her pregnant with Michael's baby. That's the bread and butter of soaps.

You know.....the story of Chase and Sasha i thought they were playing it pretty good (considering the ridculousness of the storyline..)  but was TOTALLY turned off today when they are making her do the "drug" thing....just didn't need the story to go in that direction......the storyline itself was enough of a drama.....

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't seen today's episode yet, but, it sounds like the writing is going from bad to worse.  It just seems to me that the writers only care about one character,  the little witch.  However, the lack of any sort of reality is becoming extremely tedious!!!  

As for Friday's rerun, I remember that episode.  I do intend to watch.  I remember that Mike was quite happy to be back at Luke's.

Esteemed Contributor

I only got about ten minutes of the show and that was five minutes in.  Governor's noon update went long and then he came right back with more stuff.  I will have to find it somewhere.

I think it would be a good idea if during this time off, the writers all had the homework of going back in time on the show and learning the history and behavior of the characters.

Super Contributor

Go: 

NELLE, Cyrus, Brook Lynne, Peter, Trina, Jordan (but not Curtis--love him), Sasha.

Back:

Tracy, Hayden

Storylines:

Please end the Wiley/Nelle/Michael/Willow/Sasha storyline. Get that sweet baby settled with his dad and now step-mom.

End the Cyrus story before it goes on and on and on. It is just so boring.

Esteemed Contributor

@corita wrote:

@Helen852 wrote:

I caught the last 15 minutes of todays show. The Gov spoke later than usual today.   Was there any hint in the first 45 minutes as to who Nelle is colluding with?  

Spoiler
Julian?

-----------------

I only got a moment's look  of the very end of today's show.  Everyone in court and Nelle shows up with ????  It sounded like Cyrus!!!!!!  If it was...GH finally surprised me!!  Smiley Happy

@corita  it would be totally awesome if Cyrus is the one Nelle married.  Sonny can take them both out, yay!  I would much rather it be him than Julian. Nelle probably knows Cyrus from prison.  She sure knew everyone else there. 😅

Honored Contributor

I wish it could be Valentine married to Nelle and he be the oe to take her down in court.  Hand over the "missing paper trail", spill the beans on her true plans, and petition to have her committed ... for the safety of the child.  

He could also call in Dr. O to verify the truth of live birth and wellness of mother and son.  

oh well, just a wish.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Super Contributor

Oh no, just watched Friday's show. Now we have to deal with Sasha as a druggie? Please say no. 

Super Contributor

I'm thinking there will be quite a few druggies in Port Charles showing up at General Hospital now that Cyrus has set up shop. I just hope it's not a means to introduce anymore useless characters. 
As heart-breaking as it is to watch Mike at the end, this story is well-written and researched. 

Please send a brain to the citizens of Port Charles. Carly and Finn figuring out the motivation and truth of Sasha and Chase's set-up has been the only evidence of brain activity in that town. 
Some days it's painful to watch. 

Honored Contributor

@DLew wrote:

I'm thinking there will be quite a few druggies in Port Charles showing up at General Hospital now that Cyrus has set up shop. I just hope it's not a means to introduce anymore useless characters. 
As heart-breaking as it is to watch Mike at the end, this story is well-written and researched. 

Please send a brain to the citizens of Port Charles. Carly and Finn figuring out the motivation and truth of Sasha and Chase's set-up has been the only evidence of brain activity in that town. 
Some days it's painful to watch. 

@DLew   agree with you. My only change to the above would be: Some Most days it's painful to watch. 

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CLHS68 wrote:

I know some of you love him & we all like different people but for me I don't see any need to bring Mr Mumbles back.

@grandma r   did you notice our friend who doesn't care for the nicknames just used one of her own?

Nicely done @CLHS68. Oh and welcome to the dark side.  Evil smiley 13

Hey sometimes if we didn't try to create our own fun we wouldn't have any.  Right Roxy?

BEARDED DRAGON - A Cute And Funny Bearded Dragon Videos ...

Happy Friday All!

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.