Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@Tique I thought Cam did a very good job! And yes, I forgot to mention that Joss was his inspiration...I predict a romance before the end of the summer. 

Honored Contributor

Spoilers indicate Shiloh will seek an heir to his Dawn of Day throne. Since Shiloh apparently sleeps with so many members of “The Trust,” it’s surprising that more kids aren’t popping out of the woodwork. However, Willow Tait’s concealed pregnancy is the only one that’s been revealed so far. That’s another good reason to keep Shiloh as far away as possible.

Once Shiloh realizes Willow gave birth to his child, he’ll likely be eager for a custody battle. When Shiloh discovers Willow had a son, that should rev up his interest even more. Shiloh will inevitably want his boy to take over the kingdom one day. He’ll think about DoD’s future and how his son could carry on his awful legacy. Shiloh may plan to instill the same view regarding women and control.

Of course, there’s one big problem here and that’s Brad Cooper’s secret. The kid living as Wiley Cooper-Jones isn’t really Wiley. This is Michael Corinthos’ son, not Shiloh’s. Nevertheless, General Hospital spoilers say that part will remain under wraps for now. Like Willow and everyone else who’s brought in the loop, Michael will believe Shiloh is truly “Wiley’s” father.

General Hospital spoilers say Jason Morgan will get involved next week, May 27-31. Michael may know exactly who to call as Shiloh pursues this new angle. Shiloh will face a brutal attack and land at GH soon, but that won’t hinder his goal. We all know Shiloh has an obsessive personality. Once he gets an idea in his head, he doesn’t let it go.

Shiloh won’t let members of “The Trust” break free without a fight, so there’s no reason to think he won’t fight hard for “Wiley.” He may start by threatening to finally unleash Willow’s trust offering. Shiloh will play as dirty as it takes to reclaim what he believes is rightfully his. He’ll be outraged that he wasn’t given a say in his son’s life and where the kid ended up.

Willow’s pledge could lead to major drama, but Michael and Jason will definitely fight to protect her as well as “Wiley.” Meanwhile, Brad will be sweating it out as the web of baby swap deception begins to crumble! 

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

Didn't know they started the Nurses Ball yesterday - so hysterical most of it. And seems to now be a 'thing' for someone to propose to someone. Today it's Anna and Finn. She said YES!!!!

Good to see finally Kristina has made the turn. Now she's after big sis Sam, little does lil one know that big one is in the middle of a coup to nail that Shiloh scammer.

Speaking of the ball - does it seem like all the singing acts are lip synching? None of them especially the opening number sounds or looks right.

@PINKdogWOOD, most definitely lip synched and not even well done.

All of this is laughable.  I nearly split my sides at Ava's number.  

Trusted Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

Didn't know they started the Nurses Ball yesterday - so hysterical most of it. And seems to now be a 'thing' for someone to propose to someone. Today it's Anna and Finn. She said YES!!!!

Good to see finally Kristina has made the turn. Now she's after big sis Sam, little does lil one know that big one is in the middle of a coup to nail that Shiloh scammer.

Speaking of the ball - does it seem like all the singing acts are lip synching? None of them especially the opening number sounds or looks right.

I think they might be using autotune-but even that can only do so much with a bad singer. It makes the music sound kind of "tinny" is how I describe it.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Trusted Contributor

I kept on thinking when Ava was singing it would be funny if she looked over and the piano player was Ryan. Of course that wouldn't have worked since he is missing a hand.

I hope we will be over and done with him soon.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Honored Contributor

Ok all so hopefully the Ryvin story is winding down, lets see how many weeks the resolution takes

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Ok all so hopefully the Ryvin story is winding down, lets see how many weeks the resolution takes

I'm afraid this could be a whole new chapter.  Ryan takes on Kevin's personality again, says he knocked out "Ryan" and Kevin states, no, no, it's me, Kevin, and all of PC falls for it all over again.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@PINKdogWOOD, most definitely lip synched and not even well done.

All of this is laughable.  I nearly split my sides at Ava's number.  

Ooh me too! I had read the ladies' reviews before I watched yesterday evening so thanks to @Preds  commentary, I was on the hunt for certain people.

But here's the funniest thing @Lipstickdiva   I don't think Ms West would be amused at our amusement over her musical production because I think she thought she was good. We must call it a production - not a song. Watching Ava I had the best laugh I've had in over a month. I searched for it online because I knew I would want to watch it again.

Link---Ava performing "Can't Take My Eyes Off of You".

Honored Contributor

Fill up the seats people.  All the people they are showing have already donated to make this happen.  Bring in steet people, bring in crew members, bring in something to make it look like benefit.  Good grief.

Scotty was his normal, slow self.  Lucky man.  Even Ryan had a good laugh out of it.

Shiloh showed his true colors and Lucas got a clue.  Awesome Lucas ... keep asking and keep thinking.  I think Michael even had a thought run thru his head.  I hope so.

I love Willows dress.  It's so pretty and pefect for her.  I like Ninas'also. 

Kuddos to Sonny for talking with Joss and kuddos for her for singing their song.  I liked that she "saw" him and him touching his heart when she was singing.  Like the song, too.  I want a copy of that. 

So, is Kevin knocked out or dead?  How did a one armed man (remember this old time movie/series?) do all that with no one seeing it being rigged up?  Ryan comes up missing and Ava just says 'Oh well"? 

It would have been so much more fun to see Ryan join her on stage.  

Ava ... I hope you get your bet shot in and I hope Jordan gets her kidney.  Will a crazy persons kidney turn Jordan crazy?  We can only hope.  LOL

"Curtis, it's not menopause, it's this dang kidney.  It's making me crazy."  "If I kill you, please sue the hospital and the city for giving me a whacko body part."  "Oh, and can you lend me a hand?"

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds   I am loving your commentary. I haven't watched today's show yet but am so happy you have clued me in.

Image result for bearded dragon thank you