Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

As I've said before, the story with Robert and the ring is insulting both to viewers and the character!  BTW  Robert left the ring box on the counter at Kelly's, Mike spied it and took it, box and ring.  So where did the empty box turn up?????  And, of course, he gives it to Yvonne;  as if we all didn't know that was coming!! 

As for Nina, I just can't stand her!!!!  This one will be gone before the daughter lie comes out.  Valentin is so smug.

Yes, I guess the cult is back today.  That nonsense can't end soon enough for me!

Was Willow's contract only for 1 year of teaching????  Wonder who is responsible for her not being "invited" back?

Honored Contributor

Could they make the character of Nina any more unpleasant? I didn't quite get her point when she made that grand display at the meeting yesterday. Even Franco was looking at her with a puzzled look on his face. Speaking of Franco: "The gays?" Really. Again, where was LuLu? Nina is still not married to Valentin so why was she the sole parent at that meeting? Of coure Valentin was delayed since he was eavesdropping after hearing what Michael said to Sasha about wishing Nina was her real mother.

I guess today we're back to Sam and Sleezo. Adding my thoughts on to those who have already expressed theirs - this storyline has become painful. It needs to end along with Ryan's.

One last thought - It's never a bad time to tell people you appreciate them nor is it a bad thing to tell them often. I post on other threads and just read some. Sometimes I'm astounded at the things people post to/about others. I like that we manage to be civil to each other even when we completely disagree with another's thoughts. Even when they're completely wrong. {Ok I had to lighten this up a bit. Sue me!}

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

As I've said before, the story with Robert and the ring is insulting both to viewers and the character!  BTW  Robert left the ring box on the counter at Kelly's, Mike spied it and took it, box and ring.  So where did the empty box turn up?????  And, of course, he gives it to Yvonne;  as if we all didn't know that was coming!! 

As for Nina, I just can't stand her!!!!  This one will be gone before the daughter lie comes out.  Valentin is so smug.

Yes, I guess the cult is back today.  That nonsense can't end soon enough for me!

Was Willow's contract only for 1 year of teaching????  Wonder who is responsible for her not being "invited" back?

I guessing it's either Nina or Shiloh, especially since he probably knows Willow gave Christina the rape information.

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@grandma r wrote:

I guessing it's either Nina or Shiloh, especially since he probably knows Willow gave Christina the rape information.

Not sure why Shiloh would have any influence over Willow's teaching career since he doesn't have a child going there. My bet would be on Nina and Valentin.

Honored Contributor

@Tique .. as soon as I have a minute, I'm gonna' sue you. Smiley Wink  I agee.  I love the "disagreements" on here.  We all have our views and I enjoy seeing everyones.  Makes it more interesting than GH itself.  LOL

I admit that I shake my head and roll my eyes at the stories and it's nice to see others do the same ... especially for differnet reasons than mine.  Y'all catch more than I do.

Keep it up GH viewers.  I need the entertainment. Smiley Happy

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

@Preds @Tique   We all can use something to smile about!!!  I also appreciate everyone's comments on here;  love reading them.

Today:  Curtis is a PI;  Laura has been on how many capers, and, yet, they go to the house in the woids with no backup???????  I don't like how these writers keep dumbing down characters!!!!  The house was dark, power was cut off, the door was open......sure, just walk in.  And, of course, no cell reception!  Really, you can do better!!!

UGH!!!!!  Sleezo is going to the Nurses Ball?????  He makes my skin crawl!

Honored Contributor

@grandma r   for someone who's supposed to be so "zen" and "live and let live", he sure did have a lot of negative thoughts about something he obviously knew nothing about. Glad Sam called him on being so judgmental.

Sleezo in a tux? Ewww! My eyes want to cry just thinking about what they may see.

Respected Contributor

RE:  Ring/Mike and Alzheimers Disease (AD):  As soon as I stop "spitting nails", I will try to convey why this storyline is ridiculouis and downright insulting.  Yes, all AD paitients are not alike in they way they act.  However, let's keep in mind the main premise which is loss of "short term" memory.  That being said, Mike sees the ring box, opens it, oh, a pretty, sparkly ring.  He takes the ring, puts it in his pocket.  Now, here's the thing Dear Writers (research, research)....by the time he gets back to Turning Woods Memory Care, does the AD patient with short term memory remembers he even has a ring let alone his plan to propose.  Oh, and on that subject....Marcus really goes along with Mike proposing to his wife.  What's next?  He's the best man.  Does Turning Woods have any psychiatrists, therapists, etc?  As a former caregiver to 2 family members with AD and now 5 years of volunteering with AD patients, I'm insulted for them and for their caregivers.

Thank you for listening.  Your comments (pros or cons) are always appreciated.

Esteemed Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort   So well said!!!!

Many of us have watched since the beginning;  we can still remember certain facts.  Sadly, these writers don't seem to research anything.  They rewrite history, even recent history, and assume the viewers won't notice.  It's insulting.  Of course, there have been a number of instances when scenes are shot on different days yet it's supposed to be the same day in PC, and they can't even get some details correct.

As for this wretched disease, I wish the writers would be accurate and not just come up with some hairbrained idea to get from point A to point B.

Esteemed Contributor

Why do people act like Marcus has no right to his wife anymore and that he should take a hike?  They sure had him accepting it pretty quickly.  If that was my family, I might be throwing Sonny out the door.  I like Mike's story, but this aspect really annoys me.