Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@Tique 

I hope many answers will soon be solved ...like you posted about the Nurses Ball.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

@Tique , I know you get these spoilers from a site somewhere, I know you are not writing this, but if my old lady memory serves me, didn't Robin return just as Patrick and Sabrina were at the altar getting married???  Not while he proposed as this spoiler says???  I remember Emma running to the back of the church to greet her Mom??!!!  

Anyone, feel free to correct me, it won't be the first time my memory fails!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

@redwingsgal You are correct the article is wrong. I won't put to much into those spoilers because of the things that are not the way they happened.

I had heard spoilers of a proposal at the Nurses Ball. Wonder if that is Anna?Finn? Who else may get engaged?

Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

@Tique , I know you get these spoilers from a site somewhere, I know you are not writing this, but if my old lady memory serves me, didn't Robin return just as Patrick and Sabrina were at the altar getting married???  Not while he proposed as this spoiler says???  I remember Emma running to the back of the church to greet her Mom??!!!  

Anyone, feel free to correct me, it won't be the first time my memory fails!!!

Yep @redwingsgal  you are absolutely right. That's exactly how it happened. The link is below.

Robin arrives just as Patrick is about to marry Sabrina

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Respected Contributor

Speaking of male DOD members, where is my Milo who is pretending to be interested in joining DOD?  As for Brad, the creep, it's apparent that Lucas does not like/want Brad's involvement in DOD.  Lucas may think that Willow was "off the wall", but I just can't see Brad choosing DOD over Lucas in the final count.  Brad, getting a tat?  Naw, he would probably cry "ouchie, ouchie"!

Nurses Balll:  Surprise proposal....did I miss something?  Last I noticed doesn't Robert still have Finn's ring?  Really?  Good gravy train, you don't suppose Robert would propose?  Naw.  I suggest that Finn has Roxie bring the ring to Anna with a note from Finn, "will you marry us?"

Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort 

I "loved" that you included Finn's" Roxy   "...that would be perfect!!!

thanks Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

Speaking of male DOD members, where is my Milo who is pretending to be interested in joining DOD?  As for Brad, the creep, it's apparent that Lucas does not like/want Brad's involvement in DOD.  Lucas may think that Willow was "off the wall", but I just can't see Brad choosing DOD over Lucas in the final count.  Brad, getting a tat?  Naw, he would probably cry "ouchie, ouchie"!

Nurses Balll:  Surprise proposal....did I miss something?  Last I noticed doesn't Robert still have Finn's ring?  Really?  Good gravy train, you don't suppose Robert would propose?  Naw.  I suggest that Finn has Roxie bring the ring to Anna with a note from Finn, "will you marry us?"

@mysoutherncomfort    so glad you have jumped in and added some very thoughtul and sometimes funny comments to our thread. When you mention Roxy - well just read this...

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@grandma r wrote:

I found the scenes with Josslyn and Jax very touching.

Sam is in too far over her head and just can't admit it.

Brad is just disgusting!  Lucas deserves better than that lying, spineless snake.

---------------

I did too, but I am ready to put the Oscar story to rest.   Guess that won't happen yet though...Kim will be seeing Shiloh about Oscar.  Hope she doesn't get roped into the cult....

I still wonder about a connection between Kim and Shiloh. Didn't they both know Drew before the brain change...while he was in the military???

Esteemed Contributor

Sam is getting on my last nerve!!!!!  Kristina is out;  leave the cult alone!  

Brad needs to go, sooner than later.  He and the sleeze can take a long walk off a shirt pier.

Where does Robert get off playing games with the ring?????  I like Robert, but, this is stupid!  Now Mike has the ring!

Now they've decided to bring Hayden back?????  Ok, Finn and Anna get engaged, are happy and the, Hayden shows up with the baby.  Really?????  We don't need another new storyline until they wrap up the cult and the baby switch!!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

When Anna thought Robin could be Alex's daughter, she couldn't rest until she knew one way or the other. Now with Peter - even though she knows he's probably not her son - she's ok with not pursuing it. Is this because of what Finn said about her never being able to prove it or what? Robert is not going to drop it.

Again Shiloh is trying to find out something that Drew knows. Why would he ask Kim if Drew shared something with her after he was deployed? I think the sleeze made up that story about the communal meal and I also don't believe Drew confided in him about a woman he had met. Sleezo does have an ability to tell people what they need to hear at any given time.

@grandma r  Robert had the ring with him when he went to Finn's office. If he was playing games, he probably would have left it at his hotel room or wherever he's staying.  I thought Robert was there to give it to Finn but Anna was there too. She made Robert so angry he left.

We can take a guess at what Mike will do with the ring. Maybe Sonny will see it before it gets to that.