Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

I'm new to this blog site, but very "old" to GH (since its beginning).  Thank you so much for your post on organ donors.  It's on my dirviers license which is my decision and relieves the next of kin in having to make this decision at a very stressful and difficult time. 

Am in total agreement that the GH story lines which focus on an important topics, e.g. Alzheimers, breast cancer, etc chould be handled in a more realistic narrative.  Afterall, look at the viewership they reach.

Thank you all for your posts; not only about the current story lines, but the trips we take down memory lane.

Respected Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@Financialgrl wrote:

One of the potential "spoilers" I've read says that Kim was not Oscar's biological mother.  If true, that would bring a whole new storyline into the picture, as in, did Kim know Oscar's mother (or was it a relative's child that she raised) and if so knew that Drew was the baby's biological father or was it a whole made up story?

I thought a DNA test was done. Of course, in GH hospital no one's lab results are safe with Brad around. I hope this isn't true because that will be one more thing taken from Drew. And why would Kim perpetrate such a hoax? 

@RainCityWoman  I wondered the same thing but I have to remember this is soap opera land.  Maybe Oscar was born to a very close relative or friend that was dying, the baby was given to Kim who raised him as her own and that she was told Drew was the father.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

We got one. Yay! Nurse Mary Pat [and her head] won. I'll update the list above.

Image result for nurse mary pat and her head on gh pic

Patricia Bethune Emmy

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique, are you catching up online or are you watching any of the streaming?  It is awful.  I've tried all sites and various devices.  So when I looked on twitter they are apologizing; they realize there are problems and are working to get it fixed. 

The kid who plays Oscar needs some award show training.  When they announced younger actor winner, he showed his disappointment and didn't clap for the winner.  Also appears to be a blonde/platinum now.

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom   I tried to watch for about five minutes and then had flashbacks of last year.

Garren Stint is young so hopefully he'll have time to learn how to mask the disappointment of losing. Think of all the adults who still haven't learned.

General Hospital's Garren Stitt Sporting Hot New Look - See the Pics!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

KiKi won over Nelle and Joss.

Hayley Erin Daytime Emmy

Mike won over Dante.

Max Gail Daytime Emmy

Honored Contributor

Neither Carly nor Ava won.

Honored Contributor

Sonny won over Ryan/Kevin.

Maurice Benard Emmy

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing, people sitting and sunglassesSmiley Happy

This was hiliarious.  When they walked out of the house trying to be the other must have taken more than one take because I don't know how they did that with a straight face.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I'm very happy for Max Gail.  I don't know how anyone else could have won against him this year.

I had no idea that Maurice Bernard has never won in all these years and nominations.

Jon Lindstrom has never won either, but has not been nominated as many times as Maurice.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN