Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@RainCityWoman wrote:

I lost a few minutes in the middle to Nichole Wallace's Deadline, but when I came back, I could see they were exiting Oscar because of Lila and Edward. Realistically, anyone with brain cancer usually goes within a year to 5 years. Oscar had had it for several years. There was not going to be a happy ending with cotton candy and unicorns. It just doesn't work that way. In fact, many times it ends with every thing taken from the patient before coma and finally death. Oscar was allowed an antiseptic death in my opinion. I did find myself sobbing, but it really had more to do with deaths of my own loved ones than it did for Oscar the character. I can't watch a death scene without thinking of people no longer in my life.

----------------

Having been thru this two times, I can definitely agree!!   However, it is a 'show' so I didn't expect the dying scenes to be very realistic!  Regardless, it was sad.....

Honored Contributor

@vermint 

Agree..love it when Jax is back on GH!

!I will also be a happy camper..lol

Yep..lets keep our Robert ,Mac and Jax!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman 

I agree..at my age of 78..i've had too many deaths to deal with including my husbands,...in my life time.

Hope this will be the last young person to die on GH...are you listening  writers?

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Valued Contributor

Liz & Franco are a "super couple"?

Esteemed Contributor

Powerful and emotional!!

As others have said, too many deaths in real life, including boys younger than Oscar.

The sadness for Oscar and his loved ones was strong and touched me as if it really happened.

However, Dave took hold when Sleezo grabbed Willow and again when he showed up at Sam's.  I really do detest that man!

The actors and actresses involved with Oscar's story all did a fine job!

Honored Contributor

Who didn't know that Cam was putting on an act when he dismissed the news of Oscar's death? Oh yeah, that would be his mother - Elizabeth. Shaking my head.

"The dead don’t need us to wallow in their absence". Since Sleezo feels that way, I hope he's not a hypocrite and stays far away from the memorial and Drew.

Drew didn't seem too pleased to find out Jason was the Executor of Oscar's will. He always seems so accusatory when dealing with Jason - like Jason did something behind his back. I wish he would lose some of that brusqueness.

Glad Jason went to the Q house immediately. Happy Oscar got his ride.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Super Contributor

As I said earlier, I think that Oscar left his Q shares to Dawn of Day.  What a mess that would be, especially with Jason as Exec of will.  I too am thinking that Jordan will get a Kidney from Oscar, just because of the timing.  I liked the storylines that someone suggested if she passed.  I just can not warm up to the actress playing Jordan. 

Honored Contributor

@Wiskota 

I do not understand Oscar's connection to DOD 

@Wiskota wrote:

As I said earlier, I think that Oscar left his Q shares to Dawn of Day.  What a mess that would be, especially with Jason as Exec of will.  I too am thinking that Jordan will get a Kidney from Oscar, just because of the timing.  I liked the storylines that someone suggested if she passed.  I just can not warm up to the actress playing Jordan. 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox   when Oscar was going thru his "emancipation" to be able to decide on his own treatment, Daisy suggested he stay at DOD.  Of course, Sleezo agreed as soon as he found out that Oscar was Drew's son.  I doubt he would have included them in his will.

Honored Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

@I am still oxox   when Oscar was going thru his "emancipation" to be able to decide on his own treatment, Daisy suggested he stay at DOD.  Of course, Sleezo agreed as soon as he found out that Oscar was Drew's son.  I doubt he would have included them in his will.

If Oscar had wanted to include them, Jason being Jason would not have tried to talk Oscar out of it but he would have shared his thoughts about Sleezo and Dof D. I suspect when Jason finished, Oscar would have changed his mind. Don't think that was even necessary.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.